PDA

View Full Version : New guild for those in AU time zone in Ghallanda

Djunno
06-29-2010, 05:48 AM
Hi,

After searching unsuccessfully for a guild that was more time friendly to those of us that play in a different time zone to the EU and US, I have taken the initiative and created one.

The guild name is Beertopians.

It is not an AU only guild. We are happy to have anyone join, but I live in NSW Australia (GMT +10) and play in the evenings and am interested in players who are on at the same time.

So what type of guild are we?

We are open to all levels of players (noob, vet), premium and free, all classes.
Attitude is more important than skills and regularity of play. We are looking for players who don't mind helping each other out when required, who don't mind a good laugh and are playing for the enjoyment of the game and the experience rather than playing to get as many XP as they can as quickly as they can.

We are not trying to become the biggest guild in the game (quality is much more important than quantity) but we would love to be the most enjoyable/friendly.

If you are interested in joining us, or if you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me IG, send me a PM or post a reply on this thread.

Thanks

Djunno

Gobbles
07-18-2010, 02:06 AM
just wondering how many members u have now in ur guild

Djunno
07-21-2010, 09:27 AM
......two.

Seems that the competition for getting people to join a guild is pretty high. I have had a brief discussion (we have shared PM chat about it) about joining up with another AU guild, but they are only a few players as well.

But as Paul Kelly used to say, from little things, big things grow.

Djunno

kraziikidd
07-27-2010, 11:23 PM
PM Sent