PDA

View Full Version : Another Troll Thread...

Arcticwarrior
06-22-2010, 02:20 PM
I don't mean to be on hate for anyone but I just recently did epic VoN 6 and pulled the final part for my epic goggles, a shard. At first I was like oh yea! I can epicize my goggles! but then I just remembered that I had recently turned back to f2p. Now I can epic them because my other stuff is on alts. My suggestion is to make 1 shared bank SLOT, I NEED the storage to swap gear, I dont care how slow it is, I just dont want to spend 1500 turbine points for 1 SLOT! I dont mean to troll, but haven't people thought of this before? And here come the angry anti-troller responses...

AZgreentea
06-22-2010, 02:27 PM
People have thought of it before, and created threads about it. The response is usually send it through the mail or suck it up and buy the shared bank. Also included is the argument is that the free shared bank with VIP is one of the few things that make VIP worth it.

Personally, I bought shared bank when it was on sale, and I think it is one of my best investments. I would trade half the quests I bought, including some of the "good" ones too keep it, for example.

Ash
06-22-2010, 02:37 PM
People have thought of it before, and created threads about it. The response is usually send it through the mail or suck it up and buy the shared bank. Also included is the argument is that the free shared bank with VIP is one of the few things that make VIP worth it.

Personally, I bought shared bank when it was on sale, and I think it is one of my best investments. I would trade half the quests I bought, including some of the "good" ones too keep it, for example.

What he said

my paying for it helps the game stay afloat

you cant be cheap forever ;)