PDA

View Full Version : Bug with lesser reincarnation?

Life_claimer_Z
06-20-2010, 05:16 AM
I purchased a +1 lesser wood for my lvl 19 monk, I can get all the way to the create screen. Once I click create, it says unable to create character. Also it said not enough character slots, so I purchased another and still did not work.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, thought I'd post anyways.

SisAmethyst
06-20-2010, 09:13 AM
I purchased a +1 lesser wood for my lvl 19 monk, I can get all the way to the create screen. Once I click create, it says unable to create character. Also it said not enough character slots, so I purchased another and still did not work.

Why you try to click 'create'? there should be an additional button on the name selection for reincarnation. If not then you should talk to the Reincarnation master in House J again.

Dylos_Moon
06-20-2010, 01:06 PM
Is the character you are attempting to lesser a 32 point?

Gkar
06-20-2010, 01:11 PM

Sounds like you didn't follow the directions for reincarnation.

With the wood in inventory, talk to the Druid in house J and tell him you want to reincarnate. He will take the wood.

When you log out you will then have a "reincarnate" button on top of the name of the character you are reincarnating, hit that to start the process.

jsaving
06-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Why you try to click 'create'? there should be an additional button on the name selection for reincarnation. If not then you should talk to the Reincarnation master in House J again.
Right -- you have to talk to the reincarnation guy in House J first. Once you give the +1 heart to him, the game will tell you that you'll now be able to reincarnate the next time you go to the character selection screen. Logout and you will then see a new "reincarnate" button next to your character. Click it and you'll be good to go.

Dylos_Moon
06-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Sounds like you didn't follow the directions for reincarnation.

Actually, it sounds like they are trying to lesser a 32 point character on lamannia without access to 32 point characters on the server, which actually causes you to create a second character (and requires you to rename the character.)

It's a bug that won't happen on the live servers without a character transfer.
To fix it, you must purchase 32 point characters from the ddo store.

silverskylance
06-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Actually, it sounds like they are trying to lesser a 32 point character on lamannia without access to 32 point characters on the server, which actually causes you to create a second character (and requires you to rename the character.)

It's a bug that won't happen on the live servers without a character transfer.
To fix it, you must purchase 32 point characters from the ddo store.

I encounter exactly the same problem when I try to LR my 32 point wizard.
Thanks for the hint.