PDA

View Full Version : buying adventure packs

ieatsyew
06-19-2010, 10:15 PM
if i was to buy adventure packs, i was just wondering if they would be for all my charicters. also, if i shared the quests, would my freinds who have not bought it be able to play these quests with me? thanks for any answers!

spyyder976
06-19-2010, 10:17 PM
yes, they're for all your characters on all servers, but no your friend can't join you even if you share the quest; that is just to keep them from having to talk to the quest giver if they can already do the quest; but they can get a timed guest pass to join you.

DavionFuxa
06-19-2010, 10:19 PM
If you buy an adventure pack, you get access to it on all characters on that account (so if you have 2 accounts, the characters on the other account can't access the quests) and this is permanent.

If you try to share the quests with your friends, they may receive the quests, but they won't be able to run them. If there are specific areas of that adventure pack that can only be entered after the pack is owned, they can't enter those areas either.

If you want to play quests in an adventure pack that you own with friends that don't own the pack, you will have to buy guest passes and use them on your friends (these are temporary though and cost Turbine Points, and is thus only advised for VIP) or wait until they get the adventure packs themselves.

ieatsyew
06-19-2010, 10:22 PM
ok, ill just get my freinds to buy the quest packs. they all have lots of points