PDA

View Full Version : Lamannia Launcher crashes on EULA

Robnar
06-19-2010, 05:08 PM
It's been doing this since the early june update but I could get around it by just logging in again. Now it's crashing out 100% of the time and won't let me get past the server selection. I also can't post a screenshot because apparently firefox 3.6.3 is the in-game browser?

Anyway, the gist of the message is "cannot access a disposed object named GroupBox" blah blah backtrace com.turbine.launcher.Forms.BaseForm.WndProc and it's after clicking the "I agree" button on the EULA

Lunis
06-25-2010, 11:29 PM
It's been doing this since the early june update but I could get around it by just logging in again. Now it's crashing out 100% of the time and won't let me get past the server selection. I also can't post a screenshot because apparently firefox 3.6.3 is the in-game browser?

Anyway, the gist of the message is "cannot access a disposed object named GroupBox" blah blah backtrace com.turbine.launcher.Forms.BaseForm.WndProc and it's after clicking the "I agree" button on the EULA

QFT.

Fresh install, same symptoms, Win7, 64 bit

EDIT: some sort of .Net problem. When will people learn that .NET is ****? Use PyLOTRO to bypass the .NET patcher.

petersmc1
06-28-2013, 03:34 PM

Just change the language in the launcher. Let it update. Change back to prefered language. EULA gets reset. All good.