PDA

View Full Version : where to level :)

~beauren
06-13-2010, 05:30 AM
where do you go to get experience to level your character? i am a lvl-6 elf ranger and i am finding it very hard to level. i am a free player so i expect that it will be a little harder for me to level; however, i have finished a good majority of my quests in elite and now i just do not know what to do. please help and i thank you in advance for whatever information that anyone can give me. have a great day and fun in the game. :)

swadesblynx
cannith
lvl-6
elf ranger

Otherworld
06-13-2010, 05:40 AM
At lvl 6 you can go to
-The Marketplace
-The Cerulean hills
-WW
-The various houses (a lot of quests here) (e.g. House D, House K, House P, House J,...)

kelemvelor
06-13-2010, 05:41 AM
Well considering your f2p and probably have not purchase any of the packs yet, you may have a lower choice of low level quest.

If you are running for xp, do the quest in the following difficulty: N-N-N-H-E.

This is due to the fact that repeating a quest 3 times incurs an xp penalty which starts around 10% for the third time and increases by 10% for each additional repeat. However should you be doing the difficulty for the first time, the repeat penalty is waived.

Probably a few quests you can attempt at this level are the House Deneith's Depths series and the lower levels House Kundarak's quests. You could also try out the quests found in House Deneith's Anvilfire Inn though it may be a bit tough for your level.

Lastly, you can always do explorer/slayer runs. I do believe level 7 is the prescribed level for Searing Heights.

boomeranky
06-13-2010, 05:43 AM
Did you visit the Marketplace for more quests already? Also from the marketplace, you can reach several other areas from all House's (Jorasco, Deneith, Kundarak, Pharlain) and more. You should be able to get well above level 10 with those.

At your level the depth quest series in house d gives really nice xp, but there are a lot more in all places.

LordArkan
06-13-2010, 05:43 AM
Redwillow's Ruins, Gwylan's Stand, and Tear of Dhakaan are the big f2p experience grinders at your level. Tangleroot and Delera's are the big XP packs at your level.

D-molisher
06-13-2010, 05:45 AM
You might wanna check out Robi3.0 s great F2P thread:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2396345#post2396345