PDA

View Full Version : New type of Defender.

Chaosprism
06-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Brass defender. (only available to cannith dragonmarks and mechanics lv II)

Colour washed with gold/orange.

Breathes a cone of cold alternating with an ice layer (like grease) but the grease does not make friendlies slip over. (though you'll still slide)

Rakian_Knight
06-12-2010, 04:51 AM
One or two more defenders would finish the series IMO. Right now the highest level defender I believe is a CR 12. Great when you are around level 12 and a few levels higher but not much closer to Vale quest.

Making either the Mech. Rogue or Dragon Mark would add some use for getting the dragonmark and some summoning bonuses for being a mechanic. The defender is more of something that goes along with the theme but maybe adding a different type of contruct for more advanced defenders would make it seem more powerful. Whatever, I would support this for adding more powerful defenders either way.

Chaosprism
06-12-2010, 09:29 PM
There is that sonic defender that you see in the aurum quest, foundation of discord. (has shout or greater shout)
'That could possibly by a level 14 defender. But only for mechanics and dragonmark canniths.

The brass defender (cold based) could be a level 16 one.

I'm just waiting till they put in the colour tinting on them so the iron defender looks dark grey like it IS iron, the adamantine would be very black, the mithil defender would looks silvery. The steel defender remaining as it is.

I wouldnt mind the steel defender having some minor ability over iron defenders, maybe occasional slicing blow?