PDA

View Full Version : Make epic Devil's assault

insanity7
06-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Make that dungeon worth being in a separate pack please !

Arkat
06-05-2010, 04:15 PM
I approve of this message.

Rakian_Knight
06-05-2010, 04:27 PM
I love this quest but finding a group is next to impossible as it is. However, I would like to see it epic so maybe it would become more popular or at the very least worth buying.

/signed

J1NG
06-05-2010, 04:31 PM
My Gosh, can you imagine who they're gonna throw at you for Epic? What type of a group you're gonna need to even just get past the first series end boss?

Arraetrikos, Suulomades, and Horoth (Or their equivalents) are probably the three stage boses.

Me Likes! :D

J1NG

LunaCee
06-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Nope... more likely the Shadowmaster from ToD with his friends will make an appearance as the 2nd round greeting party. In such a small room that is bound to be all kinds of nuts. COVER THE ENTIRE PLACE IN FIRE!

Drudenfusz
06-06-2010, 12:39 AM
Yes, this pack should have also an Epic difficulty (or maybe a follow-up quest, that have an Epic difficulty).

Angelus_dead
06-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Yes, something should be done to improve the Devil Assault pack, but epic mode would not help.

Players who do epic dungeons really really really won't like going into a timed instance where the speed of their killing the monsters is irrelevant to how fast they complete. (And of course the lack of scrolls and seals won't help)

The biggest problem with Devil Assault is that new players around level 6 buy it as their first Adventure Pack, since it's the cheapest, and then they get very disappointed with the idea of other packs.