PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for 20th Raid Completion Loot

darkrune
06-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Just had an idea after completing another 20th raid completion and receiving a list of less than optimal choices for the toon that I was on...

Is there any way that we could talk the developers into making the list of 20th raid end rewards bound to account, or bound to character on equip/bound to account?

This little perk would make seeing the list of end rewards that are not useful for a specific toon a little easier to swallow in that you might have a tome or a piece of equipment that you need for another toon in your 20th run... It doesnt really effect the game in that you still have to grind the 20 runs and you are only able to help your own toons...

Wouldnt it be nice to be able to use that +4 int tome that you have in the TOD completion list on your wizard rather than your sorcerer that pulled it? Wouldnt the AC build monk rather have the Chattering Ring over the 0 AC barbarian.

Again if they are bound to account (even if made bound to character after equip) the reward for completing a 20th run might be a little nicer when you dont pull something that the specific toon you are on could use...

Just my 2cp FWIW.

Dark

markusthelion
06-05-2010, 10:21 AM
For sure dude, Pulling a chattering ring on my barb would suck.

/signed

Arcticwarrior
06-05-2010, 10:26 AM
agreed, we should also do the same with tomes. Ipulled a +4 cha tome on my barb and a +4 str tome on my clr :/

darkrune
06-05-2010, 01:13 PM
agreed, we should also do the same with tomes. Ipulled a +4 cha tome on my barb and a +4 str tome on my clr :/

Thats why i suggested that the 20th run be improved not every run... still give everyone the opportunity to get the loot from the raid, but the loot that is specific for you you could give to any of the toons that you have.

kaelis
06-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Not signed.

If the 20th list needs to be improved this is not the way.