PDA

View Full Version : Duality Potions of Harm

Alanim
06-05-2010, 02:24 AM
I'd like to suggest a member of "The Duality" maybe a wraith somewhere, that converts silverflame potions of healing, to "Duality Potions of Harm", this would be pale master only of course.

Something along the lines of

Wraith: "Ah, I sense the favor of the Silverflame upon you. You've done well to earn their trust. So how about a little... trade?"

You: "A trade? What kind of trade?"

Wraith: "Just give me some of their potions... and I shall... "convert" them to harm you, so that you may benefit from them... but I cannot remove the side effects..."

Something like that, he takes a potion, and then gives you one of those.

That or just a vendor of the duality hidden somewhere that can be accessed at rank 2 of the silverflame favor.

samthedagger
06-05-2010, 02:26 AM
That would be awesome. Primo suggestion. +1

mediocresurgeon
06-05-2010, 02:52 AM
A great idea!

Dingdongtudelu
06-05-2010, 03:18 AM
Superb idea!

REALb0r3d
06-05-2010, 03:24 AM
That idea is spectacularifitastical super-fun neato awesomerificosity!

FuzzyDuck81
06-05-2010, 03:56 AM
there's already going to be a vamp vendor for palemasters while in undead form in update 5, so i cant see how this would be any different to implement as an advanced version

/signed & +1

edit: another thought would be to add another stone of change recipe allowing any cure pot to be crunched to the equivalent inflict spell, similar to how u can crunch ham to make ham oil - though it wouldnt have the fun flavour of your suggestion :)

Alanim
06-05-2010, 09:08 AM
there's already going to be a vamp vendor for palemasters while in undead form in update 5, so i cant see how this would be any different to implement as an advanced version

/signed & +1

edit: another thought would be to add another stone of change recipe allowing any cure pot to be crunched to the equivalent inflict spell, similar to how u can crunch ham to make ham oil - though it wouldnt have the fun flavour of your suggestion :)

It'd also be best to keep the idea away from the stone of change, as it takes forever to crunch 50 ham into oils aswell, Don't want that same problem befalling this :P. Flavor ftw!

uhgungawa
06-05-2010, 09:13 AM
What a stupid idea. What kind a pigeon head came up with this? J/K

Well some one had to be the hater lol :D
+1 as well

Alanim
06-05-2010, 04:38 PM
What a stupid idea. What kind a pigeon head came up with this? J/K

Well some one had to be the hater lol :D
+1 as well

There always has to be one :P.

Memnir
06-05-2010, 04:44 PM
An excellent idea.

/signed
+Rep

Alanim
06-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Giving this post a shameless bump, so devs might be able to see it.

*edit* also curious if I should post this on lamaland...