PDA

View Full Version : Quest/AH suggestions

Buggss
06-04-2010, 05:03 PM
I was clicking through some of the Depths and mid level House K quests earlier today and kept getting caught out by the conversation options in the speach boxes moving up and down several times whilst trying to simply pick up the quest.

I think if the box and dialogue can't be aligned so that it's always at the same level for every time you take the quest could there be a shortcut to RE-take the quest after you've already done it once. Doesn't sound like much of a difference but it'd save a lot of fiddling.

---------------------

There's been a lot of requests to add better search options for items within the AH.

I'd also like to ask if it's possible to make the AH expandable in the same way the screen is for selecting the shared bank or the character enhancements list. It'd make looking through the sometimes 30+ pages of gear quicker as there'd be no need to scroll up and down and up and... you get the idea.

The setup's already in place for other interfaces, shouldn't be too hard for the AH too.

Buggss
06-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Ok, just me on that one then.

Oh well...

Buggss
06-09-2010, 12:17 PM
I have serious difficulty believing noone else is annoyed at the speech boxes moving around the screen as you advance the dialogue and the AH interaction box being too small to show a whole list of what's on the page at one go allowing you to not need to scroll up and down?

Weird...