PDA

View Full Version : A Very Serious Suggestion

itatchi83
06-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Add Afros to the ddo store as a hairstyle choice.

If I ever wasted my money on a hairstyle, it would definitely be on an Afro hairstyle.
I don't really know how many other people want an Afro hairstyle, but I do know that I asked a random person in the general chat what he/she thought about it and he/she said: "I am neutral on the subject." These are fairly powerful words, and I do not mean to use them to unlawfully persuade you, but you have to look at the statistical evidence. Somewhere, someone, is wishing they could make a Monk with an ungodly Afro, probably.

How would this benefit the game?

Well, it would obviously be an aesthetic change to the game, which would essentially provide one with a better choice regarding the *cough* drab hairstyles offered */end cough*!

Also, Afros are awesome.
Is any other reason really needed?

Please, tell me whether or not you like Afros.
Tell me if you wouldn't want a new hairstyle that differentiates from other MMO's Hair.
I know I would.

*Note, the views and opinions expressed in this suggestion are reserved solely for the OP, and do not represent the National Association of Afro Advancement in Games, nor do they represent the distinct possibility that the OP cares whether or not you like Afros*

grendlclovenhelm
06-03-2010, 10:06 PM
I may come back if this implemented. :)

DANTEIL
06-03-2010, 10:09 PM
/signed

phillymiket
06-03-2010, 10:15 PM
/signed

Anything to increase the usefulness of my collection of heavy picks.

Stormwine
06-03-2010, 10:19 PM
/signed so signed

itatchi83
06-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Woot! Supporters
Heavy picks, I love it!

Another simple suggestion:

Afros are not known to be uni-gender.

Example:
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda11/Characters/Iza_Large.png

So should they be so in DDO? I don't think so.