PDA

View Full Version : One month old player looking for guild

Visreel08
06-03-2010, 03:33 AM
Greetings,

Ive been playing DDO now for about a month and its time to get serious, Ive toyed around with some roll's and decided upon a ranger.

Anyone or a guild looking for a cool headed, mature, willing to learn player id be more than happy to discuss with you!

What I would be interested in is a semi staic group of like minded people who would be willing to lvl up and share good times. Im not against zerging or taking time in quests. I am looking to lvl up in a semi efficient manner.

Feel free to reply here or contact me in game Vanreel.

Thanks!

Gelandor
06-03-2010, 03:36 AM
You're only one month old? How are you playing this game? :D

Sweetsoul86
06-03-2010, 03:48 AM

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the title! ^_^

Visreel08
06-03-2010, 03:50 AM
Ok well I did not pick the best title. I will clarify, Ive been playing DDO for one month:) Sorry for the misleading title heh!

Sweetsoul86
06-03-2010, 04:09 AM
Ok well I did not pick the best title. I will clarify, Ive been playing DDO for one month:) Sorry for the misleading title heh!

It's not really that it's misleading in any way....everyone who sees it will know what you mean...and they'll know how they'll choose to take it. :D

There are a lot of people on the forums who will take any and all opportunities you offer for a joke of some kind.

(I'm not on your server so I can't really be of any use in this thread but good luck! :D)

Kistilan
06-03-2010, 04:11 AM

/double-signed

I thought this too. We've the most gifted kid on the block on Argo...

Which proves once again, Argo is where it's at. Selling Crazy since 2006. You'd be crazy not to take the best player in the world.

http://www.relicsofthelastwar.net/images/ArgoCrazy.jpg

KRaNiX1337
06-04-2010, 07:40 AM
I heard Knights of Numenor, Darkside, Korthos Army, and Old School DND are recruiting, you may get lucky!

Milamber69
06-04-2010, 07:43 AM
I heard Knights of Numenor, Darkside, Korthos Army, and Old School DND are recruiting, you may get lucky!

Could be much worse and you are proof of that.

KRaNiX1337
06-04-2010, 12:51 PM
You just mad cos my gimp paladin, sorc, and barb walk over your toons, often.

Hi, Welcome.

http://videobeta.net/gifs/6658.gif

Could be much worse and you are proof of that.

toughguyjoe
06-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Oh Noes! Kranberry is flexing his 1337ness at Mil!

:O

Kistilan
06-07-2010, 09:53 AM
oh snap! do you smell something? smells like toast...... whats burning?

It's the hair down there. I ate something fiery n fierce. Now I'm paying for it. Sorry guys.

Mr_Ed7
06-07-2010, 01:07 PM

We are recruiting?

Oh was that a jibe...?

Way to make friends...