PDA

View Full Version : DDoCocktail Hour Twitter Q (June 2, 2010)

Samiusbot
06-02-2010, 01:11 PM
Now that Lessah as a question for the show I can get the show questions up.

Lessah: Are you a zerger? Why or whynot?

Samius: If the servers were closing on Friday what would your last in game act be?

Answer and be part of the show.

Trillea
06-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Now that Lessah as a question for the show I can get the show questions up.

Princess Buttercup said it best - Only compared to some.

Samius: If the servers were closing on Friday what would your last in game act be?
Try every raid on elite or epic as available.

Answer and be part of the show.

Answers in GREEN

sigtrent
06-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Zerging: Sometimes, when I'm playing solo, or we all agreed to get the quest done ASAP.

Closing: Ask in game friends what other games they will be playing.

gorehaven
06-03-2010, 02:28 AM
Lessa....I zerg only when I solo or with grps that want to. And only in quests I've done many times before.

Samius....Last act would be to shadowhump all the peeps on my friends list.

woundead85
06-03-2010, 04:57 AM
Lessah: I really like to complete a quest in shortest amount of time, kinda like achievement.

Samius: Empty the whole of Auction House, or at least try :D

zygoncurry
06-03-2010, 06:02 AM
As a dedicated solo player who never groups, pugs, raids etc I suppose I am a zerger ?

As for my last act before the end of DDO, I would play the Klakenbeard song while spending all my turbine points on hirelings to complete the none soloable quests !

Clankenbeard
06-03-2010, 09:13 AM
As for my last act before the end of DDO, I would play the Klakenbeard song while spending all my turbine points on hirelings to complete the none soloable quests !
Please provide link to this "Klakenbeard song". I think there is some lawsuit poential here if it sounds anything like the Clankenbeard song! Morah and I will sue the pants off 'em. Um. Well. Unless it is by Samius--in which case he already has no pants.

Samiusbot
06-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Please provide link to this "Klakenbeard song". I think there is some lawsuit poential here if it sounds anything like the Clankenbeard song! Morah and I will sue the pants off 'em. Um. Well. Unless it is by Samius--in which case he already has no pants.

Hey! I have pants. Wearing them it not something I do.

Also closed.

Mockduck
06-03-2010, 02:04 PM
I can go from zero to zerg 1 to 6 seconds (D&D Dice: 1d6), but all too often my hit points go from max to zero in an time span inversely proportional to my initial zerging decision.

I'm a wannabe zerger, only zerging when I'm with someone able to zerg properly. When the zergish expert is not around, I'm hopeless. I'm the guy who dressed up like Robert Smith from The Cure rather than Robert Smith from The Cure...

zygoncurry
06-04-2010, 05:29 AM

Klakenbeard or Clakenbeard its still the same great song, however next time I will check my spelling !

Claver
06-08-2010, 11:53 AM

I almost never zerg; it makes me short of breath.

I would create a new character named "Prophet of Doom" with a disheveled white beard, keep him in starter robes and run around the market place and the 12 shouting "I AM THE KEY MASTER - ARE YOU THE GATE KEEPER"