PDA

View Full Version : PvP Mitigations!

h4x0r1f1c
05-30-2010, 03:13 AM
I play in the pvp area a lot. Right now I have a lvl 15 WF sorcerer. I'm close to having PWS(Power Word Stun) but it cannot ensure my winning..

At least nerf manyshot in pvp because:

1) Greater Construct Bane arrows/bows suck.
2) Disintegration bows suck.
3) Lightning Strike bows suck.
4) Slayer arrows suck.
5) Bypassing Stoneskin's damage reduction sucks.
6) Some Kensai fighters can get ahold of Manyshot items.
7) In pvp it's not fair because they'll gank you with manyshot once every 2 minutes and it'll be the only time they come down.
8) Not hard for some of them to get more than 450 HP and have PWS immunity.
9) Manyshot with CON damage sucks, same with STR damage for casters b/c they can't react.
10) Seriously how is a lvl 20 sorc going to save against Slayer Arrows in pvp?
11) A player can multiclass with a mere 6 levels of ranger and have Manyshot and then kill people in pvp a whole lot easier.
12) People say nerfing manyshot would negate the DPS of being a ranger well uhh maybe fix THAT then. Do they only go on killing rampages once every 2 minutes in quests?
13) I've seen people using more than one of the various techniques posted above. It's not fair for pvp!
14) Please nerf manyshot for pvp at least I don't care about quests! And the game isn't just about questing either so shut up. Sometimes you go and show off your toon not to be manyshotted by someone you could 1shot or own more often than once every 2 minutes!
15) A stupid cooldown is not enough!

Also I know that pvp is pvp and this-and-that can be used but I don't care. I also know that lowbies shouldn't be in there but I think it's bad for a lvl 20 to kill a lvl 4. That said, why not make it so that while in a pvp area attacking someone X amount of lvls below or above you won't work? Like turn their names above their heads grey or something..

This can be done because they make checks when using Teleport to say that you can't use that in pvp so if they know you're in pvp and someone is about to take damage in it since it says "You begin to cast w/e at lvl 15." it should negate damage/effect for the person X many levels lower.

I know it's pvp and whatever goes but I think it should be a tiny bit more fair, or... make another instance for something like this! Have The Wayward Lobster be freestyle pvp to test your toon against gimps and have another area for regulated lvl fighting?

Oh yeah a CTRL+F to search for quests in the Adventure Compendium would be nice.

Also a text-search for the Auction House!

And more favor-unlockable stuff! I got Veteran before 1000 favor and the only thing I worked up to was Drow and an extra inventory slot.. come on maybe like get a Huge Collectible Bag or something!

Not to mention the sorcerer spell-change cooldown thing is a little rough. At least a whole 24 hours not 72, please?

My toon is Dispel and I play on Sarlona. I hang in The Wayward Lobster.

Thanks! I look forward to the BS replies. I hope I get an email for each one saying someone replied to this lol I might lose the link and never see it again. I'll save it. :)

Spisey
05-30-2010, 03:16 AM
No

LightInDark
05-30-2010, 03:28 AM
No and No and as many No as it takes before No is all you see

D-molisher
05-30-2010, 03:38 AM
NO.
Honestly if you really live for PvP - then find a PvP oriented game.
Making a balanced pvp game - will ruin the different classes and make all kind of the same.
Besides i dont want Devs to focus on PvP >> there are alot off NECCESARY ISUES TO FIX INSTEAD.
Just my humble oppinion.

DoctorWhofan
05-30-2010, 03:38 AM
I play in the pvp area a lot. Right now I have a lvl 15 WF sorcerer. I'm close to having PWS(Power Word Stun) but it cannot ensure my winning..

1) Greater Construct Bane arrows/bows suck. no, because greater human, elven, halfling, and the rest suck too.

2) Disintegration bows suck. That's Arcane Archer. Good for them finally some usefulness out of ranged.

3) Lightning Strike bows suck. GS FTW. and now they are awesome!

4) Slayer arrows suck. see #2

5) Bypassing Stoneskin's damage reduction sucks. no it doesn't. Nice on thereal game.

6) Some Kensai fighters can get ahold of Manyshot items. It's called multiclassing. Not sure on the specific build but it has alot of ranger in it.

7) In pvp it's not fair because they'll gank you with manyshot once every 2 minutes and it'll be the only time they come down.

Welcome to PvP. That's why no one cares about doing it except for a few.

8) Not hard for some of them to get more than 450 HP and have PWS immunity. YEppers.

9) Manyshot with CON damage sucks, same with STR damage for casters b/c they can't react. Gotta like those Wounding and pucturing bows. I love mine. Still use it in quests.

10) Seriously how is a lvl 20 sorc going to save against Slayer Arrows in pvp? Yes. If they were smart and havethe right gear. Death ward goggles out of Tangleroot, oreven a deathblock item easy to get.

11) A player can multiclass with a mere 6 levels of ranger and have Manyshot and then kill people in pvp a whole lot easier. Yeppers. See #6.

12) People say nerfing manyshot would negate the DPS of being a ranger well uhh maybe fix THAT then. Do they only go on killing rampages once every 2 minutes in quests? Yes, which makes them highly not useful in quests. Smart ones will also carry Greater Construct bane weapons for melee.

13) I've seen people using more than one of the various techniques posted above. It's not fair for pvp! PvP isn't about fairness.

14) Please nerf manyshot for pvp at least I don't care about quests! And the game isn't just about questing either so shut up. Sometimes you go and show off your toon not to be manyshotted by someone you could 1shot or own more often than once every 2 minutes! You are playing the WRONG game. This is not PvP centric game.

15) A stupid cooldown is not enough! 2 minutes is not enough to launch an counter attack? you have bigger issues than that. Try playing the regular game get a better perceptive.

Also I know that pvp is pvp and this-and-that can be used but I don't care. I also know that lowbies shouldn't be in there but I think it's bad for a lvl 20 to kill a lvl 4. That said, why not make it so that while in a pvp area attacking someone X amount of lvls below or above you won't work? Like turn their names above their heads grey or something..

Guess what? If you don't care, then you are missingthe bigger picture. Geez, guys who love PvP would agree with me on this.

This can be done because they make checks when using Teleport to say that you can't use that in pvp so if they know you're in pvp and someone is about to take damage in it since it says "You begin to cast w/e at lvl 15." it should negate damage/effect for the person X many levels lower.

No. That would be stupid and make PvP even more hated. WAIT! let's add that in. :p

I know it's pvp and whatever goes but I think it should be a tiny bit more fair, or... make another instance for something like this! Have The Wayward Lobster be freestyle pvp to test your toon against gimps and have another area for regulated lvl fighting?

Arena fight. THere are other taverns in the world and many have differnent free for alls and arenas.

Oh yeah a CTRL+F to search for quests in the Adventure Compendium would be nice.

Or you cna hit the adventure title of that column and it will list alphabetacally.

Reat the dev notes, it's coming by the end of the year.

And more favor-unlockable stuff! I got Veteran before 1000 favor and the only thing I worked up to was Drow and an extra inventory slot.. come on maybe like get a Huge Collectible Bag or something!

THere is aTON of stuff you can unlock via the favour system. Again, do some quests.

Not to mention the sorcerer spell-change cooldown thing is a little rough. At least a whole 24 hours not 72, please?

no. They shouldn't do it at all, but I am glad they did.

Thanks! I look forward to the BS replies. I hope I get an email for each one saying someone replied to this lol I might lose the link and never see it again. I'll save it. :)

IN LIME:

Why post if you are looking forBS replies? So you are baiting us then? If you are not going to be serious in your questions, why bother to post? If you know the general opinion of PvP, why are you asking to nerf something that JUST got fixed forthe better? And yes? WHY are you here?

It doesn't sound like you are having alot of fun, and you are missing most if not all the game because you are "not interested" in the quests. Guess what? You jsut gimped your toon for both PvP and PvE. You have no idea how spells work and what protections from certain spells, the standard gear of XYZ classes, you don't even have the gear you need (because PvP is gear centric) because you are too busy getting pwned by AA rangers and elves and not playing the game!

Play the game, learn the class, learn what other classes do and THEN enter the PvP.

BoBoDaClown
05-30-2010, 03:39 AM
Chuckle worthy.

Thanks.

Heronous
05-30-2010, 03:40 AM
in Lime:

Why Post If You Are Looking Forbs Replies? So You Are Baiting Us Then? If You Are Not Going To Be Serious In Your Questions, Why Bother To Post? If You Know The General Opinion Of Pvp, Why Are You Asking To Nerf Something That Just Got Fixed Forthe Better? And Yes? Why Are You Here?

It Doesn't Sound Like You Are Having Alot Of Fun, And You Are Missing Most If Not All The Game Because You Are "not Interested" In The Quests. Guess What? You Jsut Gimped Your Toon For Both Pvp And Pve. You Have No Idea How Spells Work And What Protections From Certain Spells, The Standard Gear Of Xyz Classes, You Don't Even Have The Gear You Need (because Pvp Is Gear Centric) Because You Are Too Busy Getting Pwned By Aa Rangers And Elves And Not Playing The Game!

Play The Game, Learn The Class, Learn What Other Classes Do And Then Enter The Pvp.

+1

Op: No

DoctorWhofan
05-30-2010, 03:45 AM
+1

Op: No

Thanks.

ANd it took 45 minutes to type. OMG. I cannot believe someone has pretty much ignored the game for PvP. I mean how isthat possible? WHY do it? ESPECIALLY someone who alludes to readingthe forums and knows that the game is not PvP centric.

And to nerf something that was fixed...after 4 years! Sorta, but you get my drift.

Maldavenous
05-30-2010, 03:45 AM

You're going to run around casting Power Word Stun on people and you're complaining about many shot? I know you want to feel like you're good at the game by winning in PvP, but it means nothing. Just because you can cast Power Word Stun on someone and then Irresistible Dance them and do whatever you want it doesn't mean you're any good. Also, PWS is a waste of a spell on a Sorc.

D-molisher
05-30-2010, 03:50 AM
P.S you also forgot to mention bard song fascinate.

Mostlikely a lvl 4 bard can pwn you.

Honestly since you dont care for quests, you will never learn any class and their true potential. And the gear needed to do PvP..
So my advice are to go play a 100 % PvP oriented game, Maybe wow or simmilar.

Mjoll
05-30-2010, 03:54 AM
Is this the trolling & nonsense thread of the day? If so then my suggestion to the OP is to...

Try Handatorgathan Ophornercialies with a spoon of Bounsumpossaulting*. You might experience side effects but nothing a good dose of Desorstrinserturalics can't fix.

*Use Spirteristomizativells if you don't have Bounsumpossaulting

bobbryan2
05-30-2010, 03:58 AM
Haha.

I approve of this rant!

Irinis
05-30-2010, 04:05 AM
Thanks.

ANd it took 45 minutes to type. OMG. I cannot believe someone has pretty much ignored the game for PvP. I mean how isthat possible? WHY do it? ESPECIALLY someone who alludes to readingthe forums and knows that the game is not PvP centric.

And to nerf something that was fixed...after 4 years! Sorta, but you get my drift.

Er, Trissa... Repeat after me: don't feed the trolls... especially don't spend 45 minutes typing to feed the trolls. Don't feed the trolls.

That said, NERF MANYSHOT: (because once you nerf everything else, it will be) TOO POWERFUL!

Seliana
05-30-2010, 04:11 AM
I play in the pvp area a lot. Right now I have a lvl 15 WF sorcerer. I'm close to having PWS(Power Word Stun) but it cannot ensure my winning.

No spell, weapon, or skill in game will "ensure your winning" except maybe the Epic SOS (http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Weapon:Epic_Sword_of_Shadow), but if your a lvl 15 WF sorcerer then you should certainly know enough about your class strengths and weakness at this point to make informed pvp based decisions. This game was never built around PVP and the playerbase prefers it that way. PVP detracts from the experience we all came here for and it wont be changing anytime soon. In any PVP situation in any game ever your going to die a lot, it doesn't mean the game needs changing in order to kill people though.

If your being hit with slayer arrows the person your fighting is certainly higher level then you and as a result most likely better equipped then you if your being hit with Greensteel as well. If you are determined to do PVP against people who are stronger then you please take a new look at your spell list and make careful decisions on what you should take. Invisibility, Displacement, Finger of Death, Hold Person, Polar Ray are wonderful choices. If they are sneaking up on you toss some Acid fog or Firewalls to damage them out of stealth or just put up some Otto's Dancing Spheres and make them immobile. You have access to Grease, Summon Monster, Flesh to Stone, and Lesser Globe of Invulnerability so use them. You could invest in Armor Class or Damage Reduction with some investment in time and effort and perhaps a monk level. Do some research on casters soloing and you will find out stealth and tactics are options available to you as well.

Its really not as bad as you make it sound.

With that being said if you are determined to have a PVP experience with D&D mechanics, go load up Neverwinter Nights.

Irinis
05-30-2010, 04:26 AM
Do some research on casters soloing and you will find out stealth and tactics are options available to you as well.

+1 rep for taking a joke post (at least I assume so) and turning it into something informative.

uhgungawa
05-30-2010, 04:33 AM
You're on a WF caster and complaining about PvP? Man you must really suck :eek:

kanbeki
05-30-2010, 04:44 AM
this

h4x0r1f1c
05-30-2010, 04:47 AM
No spell, weapon, or skill in game will "ensure your winning" except maybe the Epic SOS (http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Weapon:Epic_Sword_of_Shadow), but if your a lvl 15 WF sorcerer then you should certainly know enough about your class strengths and weakness at this point to make informed pvp based decisions. This game was never built around PVP and the playerbase prefers it that way. PVP detracts from the experience we all came here for and it wont be changing anytime soon. In any PVP situation in any game ever your going to die a lot, it doesn't mean the game needs changing in order to kill people though.

If your being hit with slayer arrows the person your fighting is certainly higher level then you and as a result most likely better equipped then you if your being hit with Greensteel as well. If you are determined to do PVP against people who are stronger then you please take a new look at your spell list and make careful decisions on what you should take. Invisibility, Displacement, Finger of Death, Hold Person, Polar Ray are wonderful choices. If they are sneaking up on you toss some Acid fog or Firewalls to damage them out of stealth or just put up some Otto's Dancing Spheres and make them immobile. You have access to Grease, Summon Monster, Flesh to Stone, and Lesser Globe of Invulnerability so use them. You could invest in Armor Class or Damage Reduction with some investment in time and effort and perhaps a monk level. Do some research on casters soloing and you will find out stealth and tactics are options available to you as well.

With that being said if you are determined to have a PVP experience with D&D mechanics, go load up Neverwinter Nights.

Most of those spells you listed do not work in pvp. Right now my best chances are to hurry and level then when someone comes down to gank me with Manyshot I'll toss a Magic Missile to take off their Mantle of the Worldshaper, then hit them with a Scorching Ray and if I'm still alive then Power Word Stun b/c their health will definitely be below 450 by then and then I can repair and they're mine. But they hit hard and fast. True Seeing will negate Displacement.

Visty
05-30-2010, 04:48 AM
Most of those spells you listed do not work in pvp. Right now my best chances are to hurry and level then when someone comes down to gank me with Manyshot I'll toss a Magic Missile to take off their Mantle of the Worldshaper, then hit them with a Scorching Ray and if I'm still alive then Power Word Stun b/c their health will definitely be below 450 by then and then I can repair and they're mine. But they hit hard and fast. True Seeing will negate Displacement.

all of those spells work in pvp, you have to be in the pvp arenas and not the brawl

Uska
05-30-2010, 05:23 AM
No changes to any for pvp ever.

Nevthial
05-30-2010, 05:55 AM
IN LIME:

Play the game, learn the class, learn what other classes do and THEN enter the PvP.

Whoot! Tell him Doc !!

Nevthial
05-30-2010, 06:03 AM
I play in the pvp area a lot. ( Me too, like 8-12 hours a day if not questing.)

At least nerf manyshot in pvp because: ( Because you don't have the right gear or knowledge about game mechanics to beat them? )

Get a good shield. Block and repair, don't gimp your STR or CON score, don't use gimp tactics like dispel, otto's or PWS. Learn to move. Know your opponents weakness and exploit it. If I can kill in PvP on a 3 1/2 year old gimped Drow Wiz, you can kill with a WF Sorc. Learn the game first, get some good gear, then PvP.

Arkat
05-30-2010, 06:27 AM
:snip: some whine about manyshot and PvP - boo hoo :snip:

Hi Welcome

arcticwolf666
05-30-2010, 06:33 AM
Not only no,

But hellllllll no!!!!

I love the whiners wanting things changed because they lose. Lol, I chuckle every time ;)

:D:D

Hendrik
05-30-2010, 07:55 AM

My thoughts as well.

:D

Dark_Uncle72
05-30-2010, 08:07 AM
Yet again...another post from someone who's only caught the most minor of aspects of the game and LIVES to play it for that reason only...

Doc.. (apparently I've given you too much rep..[[if there is such a thing]]) so a virtual +1 (and if I could) by a gajillion

to the op:
*caster: Hey is that a longbow in your hand...
*ranger: Nope this is my caster begone...
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff294/virualt/BillEngvall-1.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff294/virualt/109355_dvdreqinder_1_vw.jpg:D:D

Noctus
05-30-2010, 09:06 AM
No.

No "re"-balancing of anyhing for PvP. Ever.

ghettoGenius
05-30-2010, 09:12 AM
/lol

Edit: Now that I've stopped laughing I'd like to elaborate on the OP.

/lol

Rav'n
05-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Wow... TWO Posts... and [/color=red]TWO RED BARS![/color]!! ROFL!

Maybe we chould have a thread on Post/Neg Rep= ???

karnokvolrath
05-30-2010, 09:26 AM
No.

Phaile.

No.

Nerfing ranged in any way is rediculis, you are prolly the second dangerous pvp class in the game (wizogue) and your whinning?

Bufo_Alvarius
05-30-2010, 09:28 AM
Is this the trolling & nonsense thread of the day? If so then my suggestion to the OP is to...

Try Handatorgathan Ophornercialies with a spoon of Bounsumpossaulting*. You might experience side effects but nothing a good dose of Desorstrinserturalics can't fix.

*Use Spirteristomizativells if you don't have Bounsumpossaulting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVBsCCV6NG4

=D

uhgungawa
05-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Oh, and BTW ...

CTRL+F is already in use. It brings up your frame rate, but I quess you didn't bother to check that either :rolleyes:

Lorien_the_First_One
05-30-2010, 09:30 AM

At first I thought it was a joke...making fun of the nerfing threads.

Then I hit this line and realized you were trolling. -rep, /reported

Oh, and as a member of the original 2600 club, let me just say no real hacker would use idiot text as their name.

porq
05-30-2010, 10:10 AM
It would have worked much better had you sticked to just ranting about manyshot. Weak troll-fu

Hendrik
05-30-2010, 10:10 AM
At first I thought it was a joke...making fun of the nerfing threads.

Then I hit this line and realized you were trolling. -rep, /reported

Oh, and as a member of the original 2600 club, let me just say no real hacker would use idiot text as their name.

Unless one is actually an idiot...

;)

uhgungawa
05-30-2010, 10:35 AM
http://www.your3dsource.com/images/redhandpointingdown.gif.................http://www.your3dsource.com/images/redhandpointingdown.gif

;)

http://www.your3dsource.com/images/colorchangearrowup.gifI'd go with thishttp://www.your3dsource.com/images/colorchangearrowup.gif

Impaqt
05-30-2010, 11:00 AM

4) Slayer arrows suck.
9) Manyshot with CON damage sucks, same with STR damage for casters b/c they can't react.
11) A player can multiclass with a mere 6 levels of ranger and have Manyshot and then kill people in pvp a whole lot easier.
12) People say nerfing manyshot would negate the DPS of being a ranger well uhh maybe fix THAT then. Do they only go on killing rampages once every 2 minutes in quests?
13) I've seen people using more than one of the various techniques posted above. It's not fair for pvp!
14) Please nerf manyshot for pvp at least I don't care about quests! And the game isn't just about questing either so shut up. Sometimes you go and show off your toon not to be manyshotted by someone you could 1shot or own more often than once every 2 minutes!

My toon is Dispel and I play on Sarlona. I hang in The Wayward Lobster.

Let me get this straight.

You want the Rangers PvP easy button nerfed so the Sorc easy button is even easier?

Dark_Uncle72
05-30-2010, 11:12 AM

You want the Rangers PvP easy button nerfed so the Sorc easy button is even easier?

I would seem that someone's unhappy about bein pwn'd in pvp... is all...so the pi**ing contest loser is just mad...

GET OVER IT!!! geeze it's just a game... go back to WoW and get pwn'd there..at least there it'll show your loser rep... :rolleyes:

jcTharin
05-30-2010, 11:14 AM

yep, obviously

DoctorWhofan
05-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Er, Trissa... Repeat after me: don't feed the trolls... especially don't spend 45 minutes typing to feed the trolls. Don't feed the trolls.

That said, NERF MANYSHOT: (because once you nerf everything else, it will be) TOO POWERFUL!

Sometimes you just need to spend the extra time to make sure said person was a Troll. I honest and answered his questions, I am sure he never read it.

uhgungawa
05-30-2010, 11:20 AM

No, what they really need to nerf are all those Dex based Frenzied Berserker Halflling Throwers. Now that's over powered ;)

DoctorWhofan
05-30-2010, 11:22 AM
No, what they really need to nerf are all those Dex based Frenzied Berserker Halflling Throwers. Now that's over powered ;)

only the shurikin ones.

Dark_Uncle72
05-30-2010, 11:42 AM
only the shurikin ones.

*pew pew pew* OUCH ...nerf it!!!! :D

manumase
05-30-2010, 11:51 AM
10) Seriously how is a lvl 20 sorc going to save against Slayer Arrows in pvp? Yes. If they were smart and havethe right gear. Death ward goggles out of Tangleroot, oreven a deathblock item easy to get.

seriously? it doesnt stop it, slaying arrows are NOT a death effect, just straight damage, (also no saves, so any class gets hit by the slaying arrows on a natural 20

Hendrik
05-30-2010, 11:55 AM
only the shurikin ones.

hsinclair had it right from the start....

see sig.

;)

DoctorWhofan
05-30-2010, 11:56 AM

seriously? it doesnt stop it, slaying arrows are NOT a death effect, just straight damage, (also no saves, so any class gets hit by the slaying arrows on a natural 20

CON = Fort save = living. As I said, Deathblock/death Ward items are pretty easy to get. Oh couse, you have to do quests and stuff...like 90% of the game is.

DoctorWhofan
05-30-2010, 11:57 AM
hsinclair had it right from the start....

see sig.

;)

I remember that sig! Oh...those were the days on the forum!

manumase
05-30-2010, 12:00 PM
but that was talking about the slaying arrows in general, death ward works for WoP since its con damage, but theres no save to Slaying arrows, and its not a death effect either

uhgungawa
05-30-2010, 12:01 PM
con = Fort Save = Living. As I Said, Deathblock/death Ward Items Are Pretty Easy To Get. Oh Couse, You Have To Do Quests And Stuff...like 99.99999999999999999% Of The Game Is.

fixed

DoctorWhofan
05-30-2010, 12:09 PM
fixed

Sorry...no caffiene yet.

Amberyll
05-30-2010, 12:18 PM
IN LIME:

Why post if you are looking forBS replies? So you are baiting us then? If you are not going to be serious in your questions, why bother to post? If you know the general opinion of PvP, why are you asking to nerf something that JUST got fixed forthe better? And yes? WHY are you here?

It doesn't sound like you are having alot of fun, and you are missing most if not all the game because you are "not interested" in the quests. Guess what? You jsut gimped your toon for both PvP and PvE. You have no idea how spells work and what protections from certain spells, the standard gear of XYZ classes, you don't even have the gear you need (because PvP is gear centric) because you are too busy getting pwned by AA rangers and elves and not playing the game!

I agree whole heartedly to this response.

Amberyll
05-30-2010, 12:26 PM
but that was talking about the slaying arrows in general, death ward works for WoP since its con damage, but theres no save to Slaying arrows, and its not a death effect either

If you are refering to AA Slaying Arrows, then you are correct, Deathward won't help. But come on, it is only 500+ damage, each.

As someone with an AA, the arrows are finally some love for us. There are ways to fight against an AA, but you will have to figure that out on your own. :p

oberon131313
05-30-2010, 12:33 PM

That wasn't the only piece of wrong information in the response, but the intent was there.

DrWho, disintigrate bows are also greensteel, and have nothing to do with AA. Neg/earth/neg-earth gives a disintigrate strike like a lightning II bow would.
The "slaying arrow" imbue that the OP was talking about is "on a confirmed critical 20, the target takes 500 points of untyped damage." There is no save. Deathward does nothing as it is a damage effect, not an instant death effect. Con helps only if you can get your hitpoints above ~520 (base damage + 500 from slaying arrow proc).

But like I said, I agree with the intent behind the response.

OP: No.

Memnir
05-30-2010, 12:47 PM
In regards to the OP:
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/EnPsyane/pointandlaugh.jpg

Dark_Uncle72
05-30-2010, 01:07 PM
In regards to the OP:
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/EnPsyane/pointandlaugh.jpg

HEHEHEHE :D:D (sorry gotta spread some round b4 I can rep u 'gain)

rezo
05-30-2010, 01:12 PM

4) Slayer arrows suck.

I think someone needs a hug, lol.

/hug

ka0t1c1sm
05-30-2010, 01:18 PM
I see this guy in general chat all the time. Every other post is "when I get PWS.." or "wait til I get PWS..." or something along those lines. The OP matches the general tone of his PVP-centric chat posts.

/so not signed

And, yes, I have general chat turned on. :o

DoctorWhofan
05-30-2010, 01:28 PM
That wasn't the only piece of wrong information in the response, but the intent was there.

DrWho, disintigrate bows are also greensteel, and have nothing to do with AA. Neg/earth/neg-earth gives a disintigrate strike like a lightning II bow would.
The "slaying arrow" imbue that the OP was talking about is "on a confirmed critical 20, the target takes 500 points of untyped damage." There is no save. Deathward does nothing as it is a damage effect, not an instant death effect. Con helps only if you can get your hitpoints above ~520 (base damage + 500 from slaying arrow proc).

But like I said, I agree with the intent behind the response.

OP: No.

I don't play AA so I don't know. SO I bow to your knowledge. Still, not having a Deathblock/deathward anything is his mistake.

oberon131313
05-30-2010, 01:38 PM
I don't play AA so I don't know. SO I bow to your knowledge. Still, not having a Deathblock/deathward anything is his mistake.

And not his only mistake, by far, heh.

It cracks me up that he's all hot and bothered by pws, when he should feel that way about trap the soul, seeing as it ignores deathblock.

Lorien_the_First_One
05-30-2010, 06:07 PM

;)

lol ok, you got me there.

Stormwine
05-30-2010, 06:12 PM
I have one question for the OP. If you want "Fair & balanced" PvP why are you playing DDO?

Stormanne
05-30-2010, 06:40 PM
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n237/The_Doctor_Alt8/129026252581608069.jpg

Devonian
05-30-2010, 06:41 PM
I have one question for the OP. If you want "Fair & balanced" PvP why are you playing DDO?

He only wants 'Fair and balanced' in the Fox news sense, that is to say massively unfair and unbalanced in his favour

I mean what it is he said "but it cannot ensure my winning." says it all.

DoctorWhofan
05-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Looks like he's going forthe world record of red bars.

Cernunan
05-30-2010, 06:52 PM
Looks like he's going forthe world record of red bars.

Makes me sad really,
quoted from his profile:

h4x0r1f1c has not made any friends yet

Happy M Day!!

Asketes
05-30-2010, 06:54 PM
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3642/wambulance1xy0bw.gif

zarious
05-30-2010, 07:02 PM
I've seriously considered building a ranger AA specifically for PVP, just to be able to shut up the occasional WF Sorc I see post on here about how uber they are. Make favored enemies of all the player classes, get the correct assortment of bows, and the right equipment, then you can just about kill anyone in PvP with some distance. You would probably never be 100%, but I bet you'd stand toe to toe with even the best built Pvp Sorc.

Asketes
05-30-2010, 07:04 PM
I've seriously considered building a ranger AA specifically for PVP, just to be able to shut up the occasional WF Sorc I see post on here about how uber they are. Make favored enemies of all the player classes, get the correct assortment of bows, and the right equipment, then you can just about kill anyone in PvP with some distance. You would probably never be 100%, but I bet you'd stand toe to toe with even the best built Pvp Sorc.

if you're good enough, maybe

:p

zarious
05-30-2010, 07:10 PM
if you're good enough, maybe

:p

Lol since I've never really played PvP any at all, I'd probably fail horribly. More of a fantasy than a possible reality :P

But yea I would think a correctly built AA would be a PITA in a PvP arena.

Asketes
05-30-2010, 08:27 PM
Lol since I've never really played PvP any at all, I'd probably fail horribly. More of a fantasy than a possible reality :P

But yea I would think a correctly built AA would be a PITA in a PvP arena.

:)

rodallec
05-30-2010, 09:35 PM
pvp is a bonus in ddo. get over it u lose u suck too bad
dispel is a baiter and probably just wants to report you.
u whinge about manyshot when u can use spells all the time... scorching ray, meteor swarm etc these shoot multiple times and cooldown way faster than manyshot i bet ur a WF caster too stop whinging/sucking and just play.

ill see you in the pit.

rjedi
05-30-2010, 09:46 PM
pvp is a bonus in ddo. get over it u lose u suck too bad
dispel is a baiter and probably just wants to report you.
u whinge about manyshot when u can use spells all the time... scorching ray, meteor swarm etc these shoot multiple times and cooldown way faster than manyshot i bet ur a WF caster too stop whinging/sucking and just play.

ill see you in the pit.

this
would neg rep yoou but cant

and ill see you in the pit also dont play in there often but just gave me a reason to play more

edit: no one liked you in game adn now no one likes you on the forums... congratz

melkor1702
05-31-2010, 06:49 AM
I think someone needs a hug, lol.

/hug

I think we should nerf hugs too

rjedi
05-31-2010, 08:30 AM
I think we should nerf hugs too

and while we are at it nerf thinking :rolleyes::eek::p

h4x0r1f1c
06-01-2010, 05:00 PM
I know the game isn't a pvp-oriented game but it's not fair when a toon can skip 6 levels of ranger and be like some high DPS fighter and come down with a Manyshot item and blow you away like a Kensai fighter or something. Not fair at all.

And don't let fighters take 1 lvl of bard.

Trillea
06-01-2010, 05:02 PM
I know the game isn't a pvp-oriented game but it's not fair when a toon can skip 6 levels of ranger and be like some high DPS fighter and come down with a Manyshot item and blow you away like a Kensai fighter or something. Not fair at all.

There is no item that gives Manyshot in game.

Krag
06-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Fat troll

Memnir
06-01-2010, 05:03 PM
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/EnPsyane/poltergeist.jpg
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

LordPiglet
06-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Racial slaying arrows makes many shot full of even more winz.

Chai
06-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Remove manyshot rants.

The entire reason I and many others play this game is in part due to the fact that we dont have the nerf bat swung every week to rebalance the class everyone was crying about on the forums last week. This is not a PVP game and should never be nerfed or rebalanced due to PVP.

These many shot rants belong in the same place with the monkey grip rants.

http://www.workingnet.com/thunderbear/images/wastebasket.jpg

timewalker
06-01-2010, 05:05 PM
whats not fair is with this many red bars this guy can still post

Sneakee
06-01-2010, 05:06 PM
MONKEYGRIP!

that is all

Zippo
06-01-2010, 05:06 PM

Wow you just don't know when to quit do you? You are not only espousing wrong information, you are bringing up an area of the game that has absolutely no merit in the game and never should have any merit in the game.

Trillea
06-01-2010, 05:08 PM
NO no no! You gotta ban manygrip-monkeyshot items, they are SOOO overpowered!

Lorien_the_First_One
06-01-2010, 05:10 PM

I agree, the devs pretty much make a mockery of the system by not banning guys like this who only come to troll.

MarcusCole
06-01-2010, 05:12 PM
I remember a few names who had almost twice the number of boxes he has....

Edit: OG post #666 somewhat appropriate thread at least

Chai
06-01-2010, 05:12 PM
NO no no! You gotta ban manygrip-monkeyshot items, they are SOOO overpowered!

Yeap those halflings running around with their ballistas are ruining my PVP experience.

Dark_Uncle72
06-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Didn't your last thread get locked????? Geeze dude...give it up..oh and:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff294/virualt/109355_dvdreqinder_1_vw.jpg
and:

IBTL

dimster28
06-01-2010, 05:18 PM
I remember a few names who had almost twice the number of boxes he has....

but did that few names have more red boxes than post number?

this guy does, 5 red boxes with only 4 posts lol

Stormanne
06-01-2010, 05:22 PM
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/DukeKataron/1234061441713.jpg

tomfar72
06-01-2010, 05:32 PM

/agree

Perhaps they should implement an ingame punishment for bad forum behavior. Every red block you earn gets you a -10% experience penalty for all your characters. Or maybe they can just have a ranger pwn you in pvp with manyshot...oh wait...

timewalker
06-01-2010, 05:36 PM
i just get annoyed when people keep trying to turn this into "unnamed part of anatomy" compareing contests for pvp uberness

then complain when someone beats them, *they are too broken MUST NURF!!!*

once agan no changes due to pvp,

don't let the door hit you on th........on second thought put your neck in the door frame for a sec if you dont mind :P

Theodores
06-01-2010, 05:37 PM
wow is it like your 4th threat on the subject? get over it bud... and btw, i kill lvl 20 fighters on my 13 wizard o.0

Cernunan
06-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Wow and just when you thought the entertainment ended with the weekend.

Proceed!!

Arkat
06-01-2010, 05:46 PM

Yahtzee!

Arkat
06-01-2010, 05:47 PM
/agree

Perhaps they should implement an ingame punishment for bad forum behavior. Every red block you earn gets you a -10% experience penalty for all your characters.

Ooh, now that would be interesting...

Stormanne
06-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Yahtzee!

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz214/talledega7/ZPreading.jpg

Theodores
06-01-2010, 05:48 PM
wow...

Zippo
06-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Tactical Facepalm Pic

While the tactical facepalm is a good one, I think this one is more appropriate

http://www.walrusbucketsaga.com/images/91-polarbear-facepalm_(nomdeprun).jpg

Although this one works too

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/asherguy/Wrestling%20Misc/Facepalm.jpg

Zack77
06-01-2010, 05:52 PM
IBTL

Oh, and by the way... Posting a thread about the same thing multiple times in a row, ESPECIALLY after action has been taken by a moderator, usually results in heavy disciplinary action, ranging from losing posting rights, to a perma-ban. Choose wisely, if you wish to continue playing this game (which I doubt, in all honesty, from your posts you keep throwing out there.)

jcTharin
06-01-2010, 05:54 PM
IBTL

Oh, and by the way... Posting a thread about the same thing multiple times in a row, ESPECIALLY after action has been taken by a moderator, usually results in heavy disciplinary action, ranging from losing posting rights, to a perma-ban. Choose wisely, if you wish to continue playing this game (which I doubt, in all honesty, from your posts you keep throwing out there.)

hes going for the record of the most red bars per post.

i think he won it

Cernunan
06-01-2010, 05:58 PM
But....Just morbid curiosity...Have to ask.....

1 level of bard??

Dark_Uncle72
06-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Op... there is no amount of times people here have said it..your constant whining about the same topic is completely a waste of your time.. noone cares..unless it's all about the attention factor...cuz in that case bro:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff294/virualt/FAIL23232.jpg

dude..get some sun... and GET a LIFE!!:rolleyes:

Zippo
06-01-2010, 05:59 PM
IBTL

http://thetorchonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/the-10-grossest-indiana-jones-moments-where-does-crystal-skull-rank218023536.jpg

<creepy old man voice> He chose poorly.

uhgungawa
06-01-2010, 06:08 PM
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr160/Irishpennant/die_thread_die.jpg

Zippo
06-01-2010, 06:12 PM
http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr160/Irishpennant/die_thread_die.jpg

I know it's not long since dead but seems to work well here

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u250/bloodydoves/Thread_Necromancy.jpg

Lagin
06-01-2010, 06:15 PM
I HAVE many shot!
Im a very powerful ranger!

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm299/chefricochet/animated/th_army8.gif?t=1275434036
(http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm299/chefricochet/animated/?action=view&current=army8.gif)

sacredtheory
06-01-2010, 06:18 PM
OP, I pulled a +3 manyshot-monkeygrip 3 x grease/clicky helm of doom from a Korthos quest over the weekend. 75k plat and it's yours.

Lagin
06-01-2010, 06:21 PM
This is my dog Zorro!
The next time the op makes a thread like this, Zorro has orders to bite his fingers off!

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm299/chefricochet/zorro.jpg?t=1275434388 (javascript:void(0);)

tomfar72
06-01-2010, 06:22 PM
But....Just morbid curiosity...Have to ask.....

1 level of bard??

I THINK the OP may have run into a 19fighter/1bard Kensai3/Elven AA. Hmm sounds kinda fun. GO GO Gadget Character Creator!!!!

Waukeen
06-01-2010, 06:38 PM
The first part was, well awesome funny.

This

is just...

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2871/humanbenderfuturama9351.gif

Belligerent

Woooo! :D

cardmj1
06-01-2010, 06:39 PM
ummm.....

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp154/Mystincloud/daffyscrewballnx.gif

yep, that about sums it up

Kalari
06-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Dear Turbine,

You have far too many players who do not play my way. They made me cry in the pvp pit with their ability to kick my arse with a bow, (I thought archery sucked meh). Anyway getting back to the point how dare you let people think outside the box, splashing? Are you serious no one should be allowed to combine classes and find a decent combo that can beat me, thats just not fair. Either change things to the way I want them or im taking my ball and going home, oh but first i'll cry about it on the forums for measure.

Love Noobie Noobinkins

uhgungawa
06-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Can I duel wield Heavy Repeaters w/ extended clips? :eek:

QuantumFX
06-01-2010, 06:50 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/29367/original/shipment-of-fail.jpg

Annnnnnnndddddd......
http://www.intarnet.us/graphics/yoda_ibtl.jpg

Zippo
06-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Can I duel wield Heavy Repeaters w/ extended clips? :eek:

http://www.picshag.com/pics/022010/dual-wielding-aks.jpg

Zack77
06-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Dear Turbine,

You have far too many players who do not play my way. They made me cry in the pvp pit with their ability to kick my arse with a bow, (I thought archery sucked meh). Anyway getting back to the point how dare you let people think outside the box, splashing? Are you serious no one should be allowed to combine classes and find a decent combo that can beat me, thats just not fair. Either change things to the way I want them or im taking my ball and going home, oh but first i'll cry about it on the forums for measure.

Love Noobie Noobinkins

THANK YOU for a wonderful post that made me laugh. I'd rep you, but I'm all out for now. So, here's an I.O.U for rep

Hobgoblin
06-01-2010, 07:08 PM
http://thetorchonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/the-10-grossest-indiana-jones-moments-where-does-crystal-skull-rank218023536.jpg

<creepy old man voice> He chose poorly.

what movie is that from? i cant place it.

hob

Cernunan
06-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Indiana Jones 3

rest

hob

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Zippo

hob

http://www.parentpreviews.com/legacy-pics/indiana_jones_and_the_last_crusade.jpg

Stormwine
06-01-2010, 07:17 PM

What about and dont let rangers have med armor, and Sorcerers have to many SP's . Oh and dont let Clerics heal them se;ves in PvP or anyone else for that matter. Really get over it.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_7e4b2485c92cb428a87e8c4377177581.jpg

rest
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz214/talledega7/ZPreading.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/rest_rsx/DDO/reading_ronald.png

azrael4h
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/azraelck/logic.jpg

rest
06-01-2010, 07:18 PM
What about and dont let rangers have med armor, and Sorcerers have to many SP's . Oh and dont let Clerics heal them se;ves in PvP or anyone else for that matter. Really get over it.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_7e4b2485c92cb428a87e8c4377177581.jpg

I'm kind of peeved that break.com put their watermark on an XKCD comic.

Zippo
06-01-2010, 07:19 PM

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq288/WG55/keyboard.gif

Stormwine
06-01-2010, 07:20 PM
I'm kind of peeved that break.com put their watermark on an XKCD comic.
I have had that pic as my desktop for years and never noticed it. I gotta stop drinking the bong water lol

phillymiket
06-01-2010, 07:21 PM
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cubethulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/704/inbeforethecube2.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3171/swsw224442.gif
translation - "enjoy your permaban"

Kalari
06-01-2010, 07:22 PM
THANK YOU for a wonderful post that made me laugh. I'd rep you, but I'm all out for now. So, here's an I.O.U for rep

Hehe np something about insane rantings that bring out my witty side well sometimes lol

Thorboar
06-01-2010, 07:27 PM
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r16/Thorboar/rabbit_pancake.jpg

flynnjsw
06-01-2010, 07:32 PM
http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq179/lima33doc/facepaw.jpg

uhgungawa
06-01-2010, 07:40 PM
all h4x0r1f1c have do do is learn to play a caster and
http://darrenhardy.typepad.com/blog/images/nowhining_3.gif

Try hitting that challenge button, and bring him into an arena. If he kills you right off the bat, fine. Rez back, neg level him and flesh to stone him. Then hit him a few more times with neg lvl, waves, cure, ect. Then sit back and laugh. If he breaks free, restone him, rinse and repeat. :rolleyes:

Asketes
06-01-2010, 07:40 PM
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7559/banev3.gif

ibtl

phillymiket
06-01-2010, 07:48 PM
aTry hitting that challenge button, and bring him into an arena. If he kills you right off the bat, fine. Rez back, neg level him and flesh to stone him. Then hit him a few more times with neg lvl, waves, cure, ect. Then sit back and laugh. If he breaks free, restone him, rinse and repeat. :rolleyes:

That's SO good it's got to be a violation of DDO rules. :) (In fact I think it is so the OP would probably dig it)

uhgungawa
06-01-2010, 07:50 PM
That's SO good it's got to be a violation of DDO rules. :) (In fact I think it is so the OP would probably dig it)

Oh, it is :D

Hendrik
06-01-2010, 08:00 PM
A gift that keeps on giving...

:cool:

Zack77
06-01-2010, 08:18 PM
A gift that keeps on giving...

:cool:

Herpes?

KillEveryone
06-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Even though I don't care for ranged combat...

I'm going to roll an Arcane Archer Ranger on every server and twink it out making sure I have a full assortment of slaying arrows then camp in PvP areas and make sure to slay everyone in those areas just to make sure you die all the time.

Healsavant
06-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Okay a lvl 16 sorcerer vs a lvl 20 ranger with slayer arrows and manyshot will lose! I know a lot of people believe the game to not be pvp-oriented but it's too much and makes pvp unfair!

(it can be fair idc if you say it's not supposed to be)

Here's the situation: They stand up top, and every 2 minutes hop down and manyshot you. They can bypass Stoneskin and if you're a bad-a caster you have to live long enough which means healing/repairing yourself or blocking, whatever, but with slayer arrows you don't have that much time.. you have to react and kill them!

If they have enough HP they're immune to Power Word Stun, not to mention some get cleric friends to give them spell resistance.. They proc on slayer arrows a lot with manyshot and it's 500 points of damage!

Do you know how hard it is to get above 500 HP to survive it?

A lvl 20 WF sorcerer with 30 CON gets 300 HP. +40 Racial Toughness and +30 Greater False Life makes 370. Add 66 from 3 Toughness feats and that's 436. 150 Argonessen Favor gives you 10 HP that makes 446 unbuffed. <- That's tough as it is.

Now if they gank you with manyshot you're taking tons of damage already, when the slayer arrows kick in you're done for anyway! It's super unfair! Very very very unfair you have no idea how much! Want to find out? Go to Sarlona in The Wayward Lobster and challenge a dude named Ratthlin he'll kill you over-and-over with it.

He also has a mantle so I have to throw magic missile at him then try hitting him with other stuff while trying to survive his stupid manyshot hoping his slayer arrows don't kick in which ALWAYS do! When he doesn't use slayer arrows I win though.

OK you named me, im willing to forget this little slight you made against the forum rules, IF you let us all know who you are.....Yes I use slayers, BUT I also use melee, lots of it, usually against casters they dont like to sit still so I gotta get out the bow, but am quite capable of killing many with my rapiers and epic sos....and I dont sit up top and drop in every 2 minutes, I am usually in the actual pit for long periods of time, and am usually the one getting ganked from behind from some caster that wouldnt sit still for me to kill him :) and when I lose to a caster i usually have a melee weapon in my hand, not always but usually. BUT the most important thing of all, I dont get upset, ITS A GAME! no perm damage to anything you own...no exp loss, all it costs you is what Ghalladra potions to get your mana back? If you ant afford them maybe you should stick to quests. Please let us all know your name....dont run your mouth and be a coward and not tell us. Inquiring minds would like to know

Healsavant
06-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Ibtl

uhgungawa
06-01-2010, 08:55 PM
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5667/demotivatorstopvd7.jpg

A lvl 20 WF sorcerer with 30 CON gets 300 HP. +40 Racial Toughness and +30 Greater False Life makes 370. Add 66 from 3 Toughness feats and that's 436. 150 Argonessen Favor gives you 10 HP that makes 446 unbuffed. <- That's tough as it is.

LOL, just had to put in WF only got 30hp from racial toughness. You may now continue with your regularly schedule bashing :D

Healsavant
06-01-2010, 08:57 PM
I know who he is.....if he wont say it pm me here or in game.......

Stormwine
06-01-2010, 08:59 PM
I just wanna say nerf all melee and arcane casting my lvl 9 healbot cleric with 8 str keeps getting beat by everyone and I am so very angry!

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/smile/big/big_8.gif

Elmaster_Thay
06-01-2010, 09:01 PM
LOL, just had to put in WF only got 30hp from racial toughness. You may now continue with your regularly schedule bashing :D

No, they get 40.
http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Enhancement:Racial_Toughness_IV

phillymiket
06-01-2010, 09:02 PM
I just wanna say nerf all melee and arcane casting my lvl 9 healbot cleric with 8 str keeps getting beat by everyone and I am so very angry!

Dude, roll up a fighter with one level of bard if you want tp PwN the PvP pit.

DoctorWhofan
06-01-2010, 09:02 PM
I haven't finished reading the thread yet but...

sigh...

You REALLY don't know ANYTHIG about this game. I've NEVER played a barbarian, but I have SOME CLUE what they can do and can't and I certainally do not go around making multiple threads on the same rant and not bothering to read the forums on the subject fors or not ask questions or....

oh, nevermind. You haven't listened yet. Thanks for making the Cube a Sphere.

IBTL.

uhgungawa
06-01-2010, 09:05 PM
No, they get 40.
http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Enhancement:Racial_Toughness_IV

You're right, my bad. I just soooo wanted to use that pic. :o

DoctorWhofan
06-01-2010, 09:18 PM
6 red boxes with 4 posts...I have a feeling I will not see you again. Don't worry, you will always be remembered as the WF Sorcerer who fail at both the game and PvP but won the Red Box Fail Forum Award. In fact you are the first.

Stormwine
06-01-2010, 09:20 PM
6 red boxes with 4 posts...I have a feeling I will not see you again. Don't worry, you will always be remembered as the WF Sorcerer who fail at both the game and PvP but won the Red Box Fail Forum Award. In fact you are the first.

He'll just start another account with a different name to post about the same thing.

DoctorWhofan
06-01-2010, 09:22 PM
He'll just start another account with a different name to post about the same thing.

They lock the IP address if it happens.

Mr_Ed7
06-01-2010, 09:25 PM

Obviously a child.

Only children declare "not fair" when things don't go their way.

Dragonhyde
06-01-2010, 09:29 PM
never been on the losing end of slayer arrows but they bypass deathblock or deathward?

Seamonkeysix
06-01-2010, 09:32 PM
never been on the losing end of slayer arrows but they bypass deathblock or deathward?

Yes. I just went to the Lobster and confirmed on said OP with my Arcane Archer. He is taking me off his friends list! :) ... or maybe putting me on! :D

uhgungawa
06-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Yes. I just went to the Lobster and confirmed on said OP. He is taking me off his friends list! :) ... or maybe putting me on! :D
Putting you on his "Friends List" is more like it

Arkat
06-01-2010, 09:35 PM

Yeah. They're not actually "Slaying" you. They're doing 500 HP of untyped damage in one shot. So, in theory, if you have a buttload of HP, you can survive a "Slayer" arrow.

Dragonhyde
06-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Ahhh ok thanks for clearing that up :)

Seamonkeysix
06-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Putting you on his "Friends List" is more like it

For some reason, I am okay with that... :cool:

DoctorWhofan
06-01-2010, 09:44 PM
BTW...the guy I loaned my mult-shot shurikin of greater idiot bane (RR Halfling)...I want it back now.

phillymiket
06-01-2010, 09:48 PM
BTW...the guy I loaned my mult-shot shurikin of greater idiot bane (RR Halfling)...I want it back now.

I'm not sure I have it.....You mean this one.....Click on it for a surprise....I bound it to character.....How about that?....Note for the future when someone says they want something don't lend it to them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DoctorWhofan
06-01-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm not sure I have it.....You mean this one.....Click on it for a surprise....I bound it to character.....How about that?....Note for the future when someone says they want something don't lend it to them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hugged you too many times this weekend...THat was a LoL... I still feel for that guy, though.

My Barb/pally halfling is crying now. You made the the Barbarian cry...

uhgungawa
06-01-2010, 09:53 PM
I hate plays about Danish Princes!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_and_the_Pea :D

uhgungawa
06-01-2010, 09:54 PM

Did you put frost on it as well? :D

DoctorWhofan
06-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Did you put frost on it as well? :D

I DID!! I just gimped my uber halfling pally/barb PvP build.

phillymiket
06-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Removed for the sake of World Peace.

Ghoste
06-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Yeah. They're not actually "Slaying" you. They're doing 500 HP of untyped damage in one shot. So, in theory, if you have a buttload of HP, you can survive a "Slayer" arrow.
They do have to do actual damage first though. A high DR build shield blocking, or with titan shield on could block the base damage and the slayer effect would not be applied. Same goes for monks' touch of death attack.

TiranBlade
06-01-2010, 10:09 PM
IBTL!
http://biobreak.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/gelatinous_cube1.jpg
It's one of those days, "You have been Cubed!"

-Respect the Cube.

phillymiket
06-01-2010, 10:11 PM
They do have to do actual damage first though. A high DR build shield blocking, or with titan shield on could block the base damage and the slayer effect would not be applied. Same goes for monks' touch of death attack.

Leave it to you to find an easy way around something dangerous. You're supposed to get killed, play fair. :D

Edit -TiranBlade - I'm SOOOO stealing that picture from you. LOL:)

DoctorWhofan
06-01-2010, 10:19 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_and_the_Pea :D

Not THAT prince...THe one who talks to skulls and is a respectable play done by the Royal Shakespearean Company and that a CERTAIN British actor left his TV show to do!!!

IBTL!
http://biobreak.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/gelatinous_cube1.jpg
It's one of those days, "You have been Cubed!"

-Respect the Cube.

More like the THE SPHERE!! I've gotta find that Jenny Craig link for him!!

rjedi
06-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Ibtl
1. Can't neg rep yet :(
2. Wow
3. Dispel you can do better I know you can.... just because your group for vale quest didn't fill you could solo.... oh wait, sorry pvp sorc spec no firewall.... sorry carry on

Narmolanya
06-01-2010, 10:52 PM
I agree, the devs pretty much make a mockery of the system by not banning guys like this who only come to troll.

Agreed, and some guy can steal a bow and they shut down at least two threads talking about that. What's worse e-justice or trolling. You be the judge.

krud
06-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Almost makes me want to jump down in the PvP pit to see if I can find one certain lvl15 sorc to many-shot...

phillymiket
06-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Agreed, and some guy can steal a bow and they shut down at least two threads talking about that. What's worse e-justice or trolling. You be the judge.

Yes indeed, this guy h4x needs to go.

But in the moderators defense the bow stealing thread went too far. If you read between the lines in the last few pages of that thread you could easily figure out dudes first and last name and hometown i.e. his whole world.
Admittedly, due to his own silly posting on body building threads. Still, the cube's tentacle was forced.

*note to self - NEVER post a personal photo that shows details in the background. :)

DoctorWhofan
06-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Yes indeed, this guy h4x needs to go.

But in the moderators defense the bow stealing thread went too far. If you read between the lines in the last few pages of that thread you could easily figure out dudes first and last name and hometown i.e. his whole world.
Admittedly, due to his own silly posting on body building threads. Still, the cube's tentacle was forced.

*note to self - NEVER post a personal photo that shows details in the background. :)

The fact you looked at that picture that closely disturbs me in some strange way.

Wizzly_Bear
06-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Pretty sure they would have to add manyshot items first before they could remove em....

And like Ghoste said, shieldblock.

Dark_Uncle72
06-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Not THAT prince...THe one who talks to skulls and is a respectable play done by the Royal Shakespearean Company and that a CERTAIN British actor left his TV show to do!!!

More like the THE SPHERE!! I've gotta find that Jenny Craig link for him!!

www.JennyCraig.com
Cube: "I'm not FAT....I'm Fluffy"!!

Oh and Op once again:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff294/virualt/5-steve-urkel.jpg
and
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff294/virualt/ive-gotta-cut-back-on-caffeine-c-1.jpg

phillymiket
06-01-2010, 11:49 PM
The fact you looked at that picture that closely disturbs me in some strange way.

/puts a certain photo of a nice couple in Hawaii under the electron microscope

Hmmmmmmm, THATS interesting...
;)

Dark_Uncle72
06-02-2010, 12:02 AM

phillymiket
06-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Edited and placed on previous thread

Whaa? I thought he said something. I'm hearing voices again.

Dark_Uncle72
06-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Whaa? I thought he said something. I'm hearing voices again.

whoops...meant previous post..hehe :D

RequiemVampie
06-02-2010, 12:09 AM
Dear OP,

If you like a game that is more PVP-based, the clearly DDO is not your game. PnP D&D was all about, get this, questing. Weird, huh? DDO is NOT based on PVP nor will it be. Most people only use it to test out their characters against other real players. For those that actually run quests, they use Korthos Island as their testing grounds.

Perhaps you should, oh, I don't know, PLAY THE GAME. It really is a lot of fun and you would probably do less complaining about an aspect of the game that matters very little to the majority of the in-game population.

Turbine has already done enough nerfing in the past and nerfing Manyshot is not likely to happen because one, itty-bitty, insignificant person is tired of getting owned by a more knowledgeable player in the PVP arena. I'm willing to bet that if you rolled up and Arcane Archer that you would see things differently. Then you would have to deal with another player whining that AA needs to be nerfed. But then again, it woulds like your typical responses would be:
"Pwnd!"
"U Sux"
"AA r da ****"
<or some other stupid remark regarding victory>

As for the favor rewards, they are not likely to change much anytime soon. So get your credit card out (or ask mommy & daddy for theirs), buy some TP and buy the collectible/gem/ingredient bags you need.

Sincerely, (not really but worth a shot)

RequiemVampie

/not signed due to that fact that it sounds like you've never played the game and PVP modifications should be in the waste basket and not even on the list of Dev concerns.

phillymiket
06-02-2010, 12:09 AM
whoops...meant previous post..hehe :D

One moment please. I'm still talking to the voices in my head.

DoctorWhofan
06-02-2010, 12:10 AM
/puts a certain photo of a nice couple in Hawaii under the electron microscope

Hmmmmmmm, THATS interesting...
;)

Speaking of Danish Princes

Better one on Facebook...

phillymiket
06-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Speaking of Danish Princes

Better one on Facebook...

It is my goal to be the last human on Earth with no tattoo, no tweets and no facebook. Besides if it aint good enough for Pakistan then....um, nevermind.

/hides under desk.

DoctorWhofan
06-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Dear OP,

If you like a game that is more PVP-based, the clearly DDO is not your game. PnP D&D was all about, get this, questing. Weird, huh? DDO is NOT based on PVP nor will it be. Most people only use it to test out their characters against other real players. For those that actually run quests, they use Korthos Island as their testing grounds.

Perhaps you should, oh, I don't know, PLAY THE GAME. It really is a lot of fun and you would probably do less complaining about an aspect of the game that matters very little to the majority of the in-game population.

Turbine has already done enough nerfing in the past and nerfing Manyshot is not likely to happen because one, itty-bitty, insignificant person is tired of getting owned by a more knowledgeable player in the PVP arena. I'm willing to bet that if you rolled up and Arcane Archer that you would see things differently. Then you would have to deal with another player whining that AA needs to be nerfed. But then again, it woulds like your typical responses would be:
"Pwnd!"
"U Sux"
"AA r da ****"

As for the favor rewards, they are not likely to change much anytime soon. So get your credit card out (or ask mommy & daddy for theirs), buy some TP and buy the collectible/gem/ingredient bags you need.

RequiemVampie

/not signed due to that fact that it sounds like you've never played the game and PVP modifications should be in the waste basket and not even on the list of Dev concerns.

Oh read the threads...so good...

Dark_Uncle72
06-02-2010, 12:16 AM
It is my goal to be the last human on Earth with no tattoo, no tweets and no facebook. Besides if it aint good enough for Pakistan then....um, nevermind.

/hides under desk.
*peers under desk* BOO!:D

DoctorWhofan
06-02-2010, 12:16 AM

/hides under desk.

Fail...you miss my hate and discontent there. I need a website: Hate and discontent...and cookies."

phillymiket
06-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Fail...you miss my hate and discontent there. I need a website: Hate and discontent...and cookies."

Hey write a book. Cookies could be this years Zombie. And could you tell Dark Uncle that I'll promise to publicly state he's a peace loving MMORPGer if he stops F'n with me. I'm shaky these days.

Dark_Uncle72
06-02-2010, 12:22 AM
Dear OP,

"Pwnd!"
"U Sux"
"AA r da ****"

RequiemVampie

*inserts some random pic of a smiley doing golf clap* Pip Pip...sir +1 :D:D

Dark_Uncle72
06-02-2010, 12:23 AM
Hey write a book. Cookies could be this years Zombie. And could you tell Dark Uncle that I'll promise to publicly state he's a peace loving MMORPGer if he stops F'n with me. I'm shaky these days.

*waves white flag* I'm neutral really I am... :D

Dark_Uncle72
06-02-2010, 12:24 AM

Don't forget the brownies... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm brownies.... :D:D

phillymiket
06-02-2010, 12:26 AM
*waves white flag* I'm neutral really I am... :D

Edit -nom nom (Thank you for the brownie :) I be quiet now. Nappy time.)

Dark_Uncle72
06-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Are you threatening me with Stability Items Of Mass Destruction?

*hands Philly a brownie* here ...now be quiet

RequiemVampie
06-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Oh read the threads...so good...
I've read a few, but really have no more interest in his pointless drivel.

*inserts some random pic of a smiley doing golf clap* Pip Pip...sir +1 :D:D

Thank ye, sir. Not sure if it was I, but Sweetsoul seems to think that you have earned your 3rd green dot due to my +1ing you. lol :p

*holds up a 'silence' sign*
In a low voice: "The crowd is soooo quiet out here on the Forum green today that you can hear the...FAIL!!!" :D

DoctorWhofan
06-02-2010, 12:50 AM
I've read a few, but really have no more interest in his pointless drivel.

Thank ye, sir. Not sure if it was I, but Sweetsoul seems to think that you have earned your 3rd green dot due to my +1ing you. lol :p

*holds up a 'silence' sign*
In a low voice: "The crowd is soooo quiet out here on the Forum green today that you can hear the...FAIL!!!" :D

It's everyone else's pointless drivel. He like posted 4 times on THree threads.

RequiemVampie
06-02-2010, 01:21 AM
It's everyone else's pointless drivel. He like posted 4 times on THree threads.

The posts and comments by others is not the drivel I speak of. At least everyone else is posting to: Check all that apply
a) gain rep
b) pad their post count
c) post something humorous for sheer LOLz and entertainment value
d) make fun of the troll

porq
06-02-2010, 01:26 AM
4 pages of replies? To a troll who has made(3?) threads about the same thing?

I believe the phrase 'successful troll is successful' is worth mentioning.

RequiemVampie
06-02-2010, 01:29 AM
And its only a matter of time before the Gelatinous Sphere (formerly the Cube) devours this thread as well. It must be getting full by now.

A few hours after the sun rises, the alarm clock of the Gelatinous Cube goes off and he devours it. He then wiggles out bed, oozes down the hall and slides down the stairs for breakfast. Breakfast consists of eggs, broccoli, tasty ham, and toast.

Eventually, the Cube makes it to work. He logs on to the forums to see what threads he can devour. Upon discovering this thread, he presses against the monitor and literally devours it off the interwebs, never to be seen again.

For lunch, he decides to quickly fire his kobold secretary and devour her too with a side of sauteed fragrant drowshoods.

h4x0r1f1c
06-02-2010, 04:44 AM
If you don't pvp this has nothing to do with you so please butt out.

Why not have freestyle pvp and regulated pvp rooms? I'm speaking of The Wayward Lobster's brawling area.

Sure you could talk to that guy by the kobold and go into a stupid match with people but.. nobody does that!

Here is my idea for the 2nd room:

If someone is X amount of levels below/higher than you they cannot harm you.
(freestyle room will still exist for this remember)

Like a "challenge", buffs are removed upon going in.
(to prevent people from sharing buffs)

Raid groups not supported, standard multiteaming applies.
(no clerics mass-healing their friends while they multiteam you and cast cometfall over their friends ect.)

This room could be an added basement area just like the other, but only off to the right instead of the left. I see no reason why to not have something like this implemented as it doesn't take away from anyone's freestyle pvp experience. Also if people wanted a more fair fight they could be all "Meet me in room B chump. You're dead without your friend's buffs." ect.

ZeroTakenaka
06-02-2010, 04:45 AM
I'm only gonna say this once. Listen carefully.

Stop with the PvP suggestions.
Seriously.
90% of the playerbase probably does not care for pvp. Probably 95%.

BurningDownTheHouse
06-02-2010, 04:49 AM
I'm only gonna say this once. Listen carefully.

Stop with the PvP suggestions.
Seriously.
90% of the playerbase probably does not care for pvp. Probably 95%.

99%.
Even those who PvP once in a while don't care enough to actually seek balance in it. No one (exept maybe the OP) wants turbine to waste resources on PvP.

h4x0r1f1c
06-02-2010, 04:53 AM
99%.
Even those who PvP once in a while don't care enough to actually seek balance in it. No one (exept maybe the OP) wants turbine to waste resources on PvP.

You guys pay for and use the game how you like and I'll do it how I like. There are people who pvp who would like this idea. Even if you don't care for the idea it doesn't affect you so shush.

ZeroTakenaka
06-02-2010, 04:55 AM
You guys pay for and use the game how you like and I'll do it how I like. There are people who pvp who would like this idea. Even if you don't care for the idea it doesn't affect you so shush.

Yeah. How many times have people said no to all your pvp suggestions so far?
Plus, stop making NEW posts on pvp suggestions and use an old thread.

Dark_Uncle72
06-02-2010, 04:56 AM
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff294/virualt/stewie.jpg

:rolleyes:

Stormanne
06-02-2010, 04:57 AM
How about you go to a game that actually focuses on PvP. You'd be a lot happier in the end, and we'd be much happier not having to endure your constant posts about changes that an overwhelming majority don't want.

Bacab
06-02-2010, 04:57 AM
I just don't get how 6 red boxes=Neutral.

Should'nt 6 red boxes= Defamed or Infamous?

BurningDownTheHouse
06-02-2010, 05:00 AM

Lol, true.

cardmj1
06-02-2010, 05:06 AM
[quote=h4x0r1f1c;3001588]
(no clerics mass-healing their friends while they multiteam you and cast cometfall over their friends ect.)[quote]

Clerics are already handicapped in pvp because the devs won't allow some of our most powerful spells to be used there and now you want more restrictions? Are you kidding!?

/not signed

uhgungawa
06-02-2010, 05:09 AM
http://www.hcmcstangs.com/forums/images/smilies/051508-Smilies/loser.gif

timewalker
06-02-2010, 05:13 AM
OP did you notice that you had 0 support in any of the multipage troll threads you posted.

This is not a PvP game, in fact the pits were a mistake, being they brought the wrong type of player to the game , the overly loud obnoxious e-peen waving kind.

If it has not sunk in yet, there will NEVER be changes because of pvp, if this is what you are truly looking for then there are other games, were you can go to "pwn some noobs, with uber leet pvp skillz".

but im more betting that you are trolling to see how many red bars you can get

Healsavant
06-02-2010, 05:18 AM
It doesn't matter what they ever do to pvp, you have been weighed, you have been measured, you have been found lacking. It won't help you because ill be there no matter what you dream up! /not signed........../THE SLAYER

pasterqb
06-02-2010, 05:24 AM
Clerics are already handicapped in pvp because the devs won't allow some of our most powerful spells to be used there and now you want more restrictions? Are you kidding!?

/not signed

FINALLY! I am on Sarlona with this guy and he is constantly telling General chat and me that clerics are one of the best classes PvP. Honestly having a WF Caster whine about PvP is a joke in itself.

Also Dispel if you plan on whining some more about people owning you or them being mean please fill out this form.

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t338/pasterqb/whinerreport.jpg

Dark_Uncle72
06-02-2010, 05:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-NS1XIjllc

Judo
06-02-2010, 05:37 AM
i take comfort in the fact that the devs could care less what he thinks anyway lol

and ill admit, i enjoy reading these drama pvp posts, makes for good coffee fodder

phillymiket
06-02-2010, 05:43 AM
Ok. I’ll bite and give you a serious reply.
The last few threads you’ve posted didn’t go well (obviously) because you were asking for, it seemed, sweeping changes to the game to tailor fit DDO for a “side-show” feature to the game.
The last thread in fact made absolutely no sense at all to me and I figured you were just trolling. Part of the problem is that your ideas are not very fleshed out or don’t seem to consider what the game is about or how it works and want something just to achieve your own goals. (PvP pwnage)

So here we go. (why am doing this)

It seems like you want just what is already there but you don’t want a high level character to be able to “gank” you.
Correct me if that’s wrong. It seems like, even though the challenge system exists, you want other people to be able to see the awesome pwnage your laying down.
I’m no computer engineer but it seems like checking the level of each character before each attack would require a whole lot of coding for very little gain for the game so would probably never come to life. It also seems like a suggestion that would take a lot of precious dev time and may not even work at all with the way the combat system works.

How about this.

What if one of the Inns had a PvP area that had rooms that were level specific?
For example, a 1-4 room, 5-8 room, 9-12, 13-16 and 16-20 rooms with a rest area where you could view all the action in the rooms.
It seems like that would require little more then making an area with a level check before you can enter the sub-areas.
Easy easy, no world-wide change to the game, not much dev time to implement. Non PvP people would not even notice that it was there.

Would that satisfy the ends you are trying to achieve?

P.S. Maybe consider giving it a rest.
Even people who might consider PvP fun won't respond to you at this point because of fear one of those icky red blood-sucking boxes will crawl off you and end up stuck to their face or something.

Zippo
06-02-2010, 05:45 AM
If you don't pvp this has nothing to do with you so please butt out.

Why not have freestyle pvp and regulated pvp rooms? I'm speaking of The Wayward Lobster's brawling area.

Sure you could talk to that guy by the kobold and go into a stupid match with people but.. nobody does that!

Here is my idea for the 2nd room:

If someone is X amount of levels below/higher than you they cannot harm you.
(freestyle room will still exist for this remember)

Like a "challenge", buffs are removed upon going in.
(to prevent people from sharing buffs)

Raid groups not supported, standard multiteaming applies.
(no clerics mass-healing their friends while they multiteam you and cast cometfall over their friends ect.)

This room could be an added basement area just like the other, but only off to the right instead of the left. I see no reason why to not have something like this implemented as it doesn't take away from anyone's freestyle pvp experience. Also if people wanted a more fair fight they could be all "Meet me in room B chump. You're dead without your friend's buffs." ect.

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/animals/why%5B1%5D.jpg

infernalmagiks
06-02-2010, 05:54 AM
OP

Although I am not a fan of PvP, in fact I play this game to get away from it, I have read each of your posts in the off-chance that one may be useful or relevant.

Then I have carefully considered the ramifications of any of the changes you have proposed. Then taken into account the support from the player base that these changes would incur, and weighed the pros and the cons.

After all of this and a cup of coffee I have come to a simple conclusion.

You are playing the wrong game.

/Not Signed.

Arkat
06-02-2010, 06:01 AM
Uh oh. His number of posts have caught up to the number of red boxes!

phillymiket
06-02-2010, 06:08 AM
but im more betting that you are trolling to see how many red bars you can get

You are correct. I actually responded and when I was done he had already logged out. I doubt he will respond to me because he just wants to see the IBTL pictures.

If that's what he wants I have a fleet of them I'd be happy to sail his way.

what a h4x-hole.

herzkos
06-02-2010, 06:35 AM
don't really like the idea of seperate pvp rooms.
one free-for-all (brawl) and one level dependent.

Please remember and feel free to use the other brawling areas
that are set aside throughout stormreach.
There are also brawling areas in the phoenix tavern and the open palm inn.
feel free to set up a lfm for your level range since i'm sure those rooms are
already vacant.
Or, gasp . . . use the challenge system. if there is truly any interest in what you
propose it should be easy to find a couple of groups willing to do team pvp.

If you can prove that there is a viable portion(greater than 1) of the community interested in what you
propose on a regular basis, then you might actually have my support . . .
until then, not so much.

MateCarefor
06-02-2010, 06:41 AM
Would having different rooms or any of h4x's other suggestions get the pvpkiddies off chat?
If so, I think I would have to /approve.

Otherwise, I hear 1.9 is dropping this week for Aion. You should go there.

xoxo
-- Mate

Lorien_the_First_One
06-02-2010, 06:42 AM
I'm still betting he's a troll on his 2nd account. No one could be this stupid. Or could they?

Mr_Ed7
06-02-2010, 07:05 AM
As I posted previously:

FIGHT IN PRIVATE INSTANCE!

Then YOU can regulate the match however you want...by fighting whomever you want.

The open areas are tantamount to a BAR ROOM BRAWL...anything goes...

BTW PvP was not an original part of the game, and most of us consider it fluff.

Rabbi_Hordo
06-02-2010, 07:12 AM
FINALLY! I am on Sarlona with this guy and he is constantly telling General chat and me that clerics are one of the best classes PvP. Honestly having a WF Caster whine about PvP is a joke in itself.

Also Dispel if you plan on whining some more about people owning you or them being mean please fill out this form.

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t338/pasterqb/whinerreport.jpg

^^^This made me LOL!

KillEveryone
06-02-2010, 07:21 AM
Did a ranger with manyshot and slaying arrows kill you again?

Chai
06-02-2010, 07:26 AM

No. 3 jerks and 5 or 6 days worth of time can take care of that little griefing tool.

Hendrik
06-02-2010, 07:29 AM

It sure does when you want to change the game to suit your PvP.

Shall we go over some of your 'suggestions'?

Prevent multi-classing
Remove Manyshot Items (as if these even existed anyways!)

Still trying to figure out how someone can skip six levels of Ranger too...

Hendrik
06-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Did a ranger with manyshot and slaying arrows kill you again?

I'm sure of it!

With his 'glorious' posts, he has become the butt of many jokes on Sarlona. Tons of laughs last night in several Raids going over his 'suggestions/crybaby rants'.

He thought he had it bad before in PvP....

;)

Hendrik
06-02-2010, 07:39 AM
Dear OP;

Can you please inform us what Quest drops Manyshot Items please.

Hendrik
06-02-2010, 07:41 AM
Maybe I should get my Bard and kill him in PvP.

That should be worth a few more threads...

;)

Blackbird
06-02-2010, 07:50 AM
Hello!
My level 19 fighter/1 bard needs a manyshot item so I can pwn uber players like the OP in PvP. Please send send me a PM with what you are looking for. I have the following for trade:

Plat
Larges
Tome pages