PDA

View Full Version : The New Age Gods

SaisMatters
05-31-2010, 09:26 AM
The New Age Gods are currently looking to expand our small guild into a Medium sized guild (since we're getting med guild bonus even though we're small and the devs won't correct the issue for two months now!).

We are looking for members who are non F2P, adult, and who have at least one toon at levels 16-20 for raid purposes.

All locations and time zones are welcome, and we would love to pick up 5-12 new players in the Euro zone. :)

If you would like to know more about the Guild and are interested in joining our rag tag group, either P.M me here or contact Drenas, Singsasong, Trotts, Healthnut, Shaadoe or any Officer in game.

We are currently Guild level 48

SaisMatters
01-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Hi all.
The New Age Gods are recruiting for the new year. Looking for 4-5 new members to fill the void of some of our player base that had RL call them. Guild level is currently 43 and climbing. Looking for adults, prefer non f2p but p2p and vip are fine. If your interested hit up Me online via Drenas or Blaymore. Or hit up our Guild leader Trotts. You can also PM here.
thanks.
Good gaming to all.

IGNORE THIS POST AS THE OP HAS BEEN EDITED AND UPDATED

SaisMatters
03-09-2011, 01:48 PM
The New Age Gods are currently looking to expand our small guild into a Medium sized guild (since we're getting med guild bonus even though we're small and the devs won't correct the issue for two months now!).

We are looking for members who are non F2P, adult, and who have at least one toon at levels 16-20 for raid purposes.

All locations and time zones are welcome, and we would love to pick up 5-12 new players in the Euro zone.

If you would like to know more about the Guild and are interested in joining our rag tag group, either P.M me here or contact Drenas, Singsasong, Trotts, Healthnut, Shaadoe or any Officer in game.

We are currently Guild level 48

SaisMatters
04-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Hit Level 49 yesterday. Could use a few more peeps to help us get to 50! ;)