PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player Looking for Guild (former VCA)

Yrdach
05-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Heya Folks,

Wondering if there are any old Voice Chatter Apotheosis folks hanging around, just recently returned and looking for a guild that has that nice balance between fun, play, and seriously tackling a challenge. Currently running a hybrid as my main who can handle traps and some tanking, though he is primarily set up to solo at the moment, as I have been trying to get my game legs back (Yrdach lvl 13 7 Bard/2 Rogue/4 Ftr). Still, interested in talking to other guilds, prefer ones that at least have an application or some selection process, big ole hoover anyone in off the street tends to not be my style.

Yrdach The Laughing Shadow

AeraCrescent
06-21-2010, 09:30 AM
Hey, Draconic Descendants likes to run with possible recruits a few times before offering a guild invite. We have varied levels and while we are small, everyone is fairly active. We're more personal and readily available than some of the larger guilds (no offense to anyone) who may lose track of its new members when they have over 300. We believe in quality over quantity but we won't turn anyone away who is willing to learn, go through our recruitment process and read our expectations and party guidelines. If this interests you, I encourage you to give me a tell or an in-game mail. Arsta is my character's name, and I am the leader of DD.

Our Guild webpage is here:

http://draconic-descendants.webs.com/

We are big on common sense, fun, organization and working together. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Handi_Smith
06-22-2010, 08:28 AM
Welcome back .

Simonhook
06-22-2010, 08:09 PM
welcome back yrdach .. ya some of us are still around... all scattered around everywhere... currently i am back at work so my play time is very limited, accually i play very little but bellow is a list of my toons now feel free to look me up