PDA

View Full Version : Lets change con back

thisgamesull
05-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Now that we have seen so many changes to the game lets change con back to the way it was,you hit 0 con you dead
Now I know you will say and have Hurtzz solo all the quests on elite again in record time,nothanx
But lets change puncturing to 1d3 instead,that way my w/p rapiers aren't completely worthless to my rage crit barb
Now I undestand the logic in this nerf,but I believe you shoulda changed it to 1d3
not completely changed how con works.
I have tradded almost 2 yrs worth of great items for my rapiers I have earned the right for them to be a great weapon,1d6 puncturing was overpowered but 1d3 would be better

Visty
05-29-2010, 06:41 PM
wop is still a viable way to kill mobs est as you get autocrits once they reach 0

if you cant kill them quickly then on a barb youre doing something wrong

thisgamesull
05-29-2010, 06:43 PM
wop is still a viable way to kill mobs est as you get autocrits once they reach 0

Hmm, I guess you haven't tried to wop a orthon?

rezo
05-29-2010, 06:43 PM

+1 rep, funny

Visty
05-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Hmm, I guess you haven't tried to wop a orthon?

nop, dont have wops, i use my wounding of righteous instead...works fine

thisgamesull
05-29-2010, 06:54 PM
nop, dont have wops, i use my wounding of righteous instead...works fine

Ur join date tells me that you haven't seen the nerf
Now I appreciate ur input on this but thats like you commenting on a 1970's thread when you were born in the 80's

Forgive me if my nerf calender is off

Artos_Fabril
05-29-2010, 07:12 PM
Now I appreciate ur input on this but thats like you commenting on a 1970's thread when you were born in the 80's
His(?) location tells me he was on a Euro server at the time of the nerf.

Visty

my joindate is feb07, thanks
i have seen the nerf

any more baseless assumptions?

Calebro

Ever heard of the European servers?

thisgamesull
05-29-2010, 07:13 PM
His(?) location tells me he was on a Euro server at the time of the nerf.

Point taken;)

Garix
05-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Forum Join date is not the same as Game Start Date.

A lot of us came over from the EU once DDO when F2P.

So please dont assume that a forum date means we have no experience with game. We do.

Oh and as to your OP would love to see CON result in death....but that might have something to do with finding a W of P dagger on the AH for 500K gold :D 4+ Years playing the game and its only the 2nd I've ever had :)

Edit : Man I type slow :(

TheKaige
05-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Agree, but that's b/c I think the game should be as close to PnP as possible, not b/c of puncturing weapons. Instead of fixing the base rules to conform to the weapons though, I personally think they should change the weapons to conform to the base rules. Ofc, I also think a 0 in any other stat should totally and completely paralyze you.

thisgamesull
05-29-2010, 07:27 PM
Ok I have realized that only 1/60 people were actually effected by this
And its logical to say that we have 90% of the players complaining about the way is was before the nerf,why dont we make the majority of our jealous players happy
(the 1's that want to be in league with players that played 2 yrs b4 them in a matter of months)

I understand, it was a smart buisness move,I just think it should have been nerfed a different way

+ id like to appologize to Visty for failing to think he didn't see the nerf,
You have but it didn't effect you now did it?

Now I realize there isn't gonna be any 1 that wants to aggree with me because the Majority of the players love this nerf

I just thought I may as well try anyway,I was bored :cool:

thisgamesull
05-29-2010, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=Garix;2993761]Forum Join date is not the same as Game Start Date.

So please dont assume that a forum date means we have no experience with game. We do.

Im sorry,I shoulda thought of that b4 ,Im real glad you have merged with US servers,we have learned alot from you guys:D

Visty
05-29-2010, 07:34 PM
+ id like to appologize to Visty for failing to think he didn't see the nerf,
You have but it didn't effect you now did it?

accepted :)

and it did affect me though i can kill the stunned mob in those 6 seconds, so its not a problem

Garix
05-29-2010, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=Garix;2993761]Forum Join date is not the same as Game Start Date.

Im sorry,I shoulda thought of that b4 ,Im real glad you have merged with US servers,we have learned alot from you guys:D

Not a problem m8 :) The whole forum date thing just pushes my button :)

Edit...And I wish we had merged, wouldn't of had to start from scratch at that point :D

thisgamesull
05-29-2010, 07:40 PM
accepted :)

and it did affect me though i can kill the stunned mob in those 6 seconds, so its not a problem

LOL, yeah I guess I shouldn't have made 4 toons around w/p rapiers :eek:
But like every 1 I have moved on and made alot of other great effective toons
Well theres always TR :D