PDA

View Full Version : Team Player seeks a Home

~ToggBott
05-29-2010, 06:41 AM
as the title says.. i am a team play.. (not a zerg). looking for a guild that is like minded.

i current do NOT have a mic, (it died after being eattin by the dog)(BAD DOG).

that will be solved in the near future, i have never capped a class, and only recently gotten a 32 point build (Monk) which i am enjoying alot. I protect healers and mages then add damage behind tanks. My schedual is kinda hectic at the moment and i may or may not keep a "Normal" schedual. but i am a P2P so i'll be around for awhile. I am "Mature" (older than most in the game) and i can keep the chat clean because i know some still have little ears around. so if i sound like someone that may fit into your guild... hit me with a message and lets chat a bit.

thanks in advance

Handi_Smith
05-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Congrats on the 32 point build.

ka0t1c1sm
06-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Hi!

Give us a look see! The Order of Cygnus (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=231138). As a guildmate or not, hope to see you in-game. :)

William_the_Bat
06-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Just curious, how old do you think the average DDO player is?

I know quite a few in their 30s and 40s... and a few much older. The myth of your average MMO player being 18-23 is just that.. a myth.

As for guilds, you might check out www.unrepentantgaming.org, or look up someone with "The Unrepentant" tag on the who page. We're a laid back guild, casual in outlook though we do play a lot. There is the occasional F-bomb in voice chat, but as we're, like you say, a mature guild, we're not teenagers trying to see how many times we can say it.