PDA

View Full Version : quiting deleting chars after giving away my stuf.

bartosy
05-28-2010, 08:06 PM
All stuf gone and toons deleted..

consider me gone ;)

http://i45.tinypic.com/295cw2e.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/4q1n4g.jpg

i wish you people all the best, have fun and good luck ^^

edit : thread can be locked and deleted now for all i care .

bree22
05-28-2010, 10:48 PM
I am sorry to here that you are leaving. I hope all is good. You have alot of boss beaters. If you are really leaving I would be interested in the bloodstone ( i just can not seem to get it to drop for me) and either the +2con or +dex tome. But personally i hope you change your mind and stay.

My toons are breelleena and breeeee. they are level 18s and I havent TRd a toon yet.

I will be on Saturday morning eastern std us time and then most likely on Tuesday morning.

Irinis
05-28-2010, 11:06 PM
I would LOVE the spellstoring ring if that falls through. Aside from that, would love the +2 int tome and the pearl of power x.

Been playing since Sept and my characters on Orien are still very lowbie.

stormarcher
05-29-2010, 12:05 AM
Sad to hear you leaving DDO but what ever the case is I wish you luck!

I have a level 12 monk that REALLY needs bloodstone. I cant afford the 8 mil on the AH to buy one

Also, the Con +2 tome would really do my toon some justice.

I have only been playing since december and I am starting to get the hang of things. Anything you could give me would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Furyfists of Orien

dummy2205
05-29-2010, 12:07 AM
If you've got anything befitting a relatively new level eight cleric on Orien I would appreciate it.

Soulken
05-29-2010, 12:10 AM
Sorry to see you go but if your giving away any of this would be great for my dwarf dont expect all of course just listed several incase someone else picked what I wanted

shaylena

havent played much lately to busy with school but summer vac is here and will be playing when not playing softball or swimming.

+2 con tome

+5 lesser lightning guard mithral breastplate of lesser acid resist

+4 less fire guard mithral breastplate of spearblock

+5 heavy mithral shield

+2 con tome

dusk heart

+1Holy burst silver handaxe

+1 holy silver longsword of pure good

+3 met of pg warhammer

Krasi7
05-29-2010, 01:00 AM
Its always sad to hear somebody is going to quit but i guess sometimes there is a good reason to quit.

I havent been playing for very long so i have no idea whats good but i love my cleric and if you have something for a cleric i would really appreciate it :)
Character name is: Rikktor

Personally i dont think you should give away your items or delete your characters. I am sure some day you might decide to come back and play :D

porq
05-29-2010, 01:01 AM
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving the game, Orien needs all the active players we can get. :(

I would be interested in that fleshmakers(finger necklace?) if thats still available. Anything to help my warforged that much easier to heal. ign: kvaroq, kvebjuk, or kvirnoj

Rabiabu
05-29-2010, 01:16 AM
Firstly, sorry to hear tht u r leaving, but i hav seen tons of players leave, n come bak after a while n enjoy the game even more. Hope u b one of em, a break is gud once in a while. However, my characters name is lycanwolf. He is a pure ranger and badly needs a few things. If possible u cud mail the following:

- +2 dex tome
- +4 vop bow
- +5 fearsome mithral breastplate of command
- bloodstone

I do see a lot of ppl wanting some stuff listed, it is entirely ur decision who gets it, heck if u want we can all roll for it :D. But i guess first come first serve is also a gud option imho. Anyhoo, hope u had fun playin ddo, n looking forward to see u get bak in after update 5 or 6, ur call. Good luck :D

Nevthial
05-29-2010, 01:25 AM
Save your stuff, take a break , and come back to DDO!!
It's the best game out there!!!

bartosy
05-29-2010, 06:14 AM
Its always sad to hear somebody is going to quit but i guess sometimes there is a good reason to quit.

I havent been playing for very long so i have no idea whats good but i love my cleric and if you have something for a cleric i would really appreciate it :)
Character name is: Rikktor

Personally i dont think you should give away your items or delete your characters. I am sure some day you might decide to come back and play :D

500k gold 5 major sp pots always been a big fan of dragons and rikktor is one of the best ever made :) (ultima online)

have fun on your future travels young cleric

vVAnjilaVv
05-29-2010, 06:17 AM
Can't you just keep your stuff in case u change your mind?

bartosy
05-29-2010, 06:19 AM
If you've got anything befitting a relatively new level eight cleric on Orien I would appreciate it.

post your in game character name i see what i can do for you.

bartosy
05-29-2010, 06:25 AM
Firstly, sorry to hear tht u r leaving, but i hav seen tons of players leave, n come bak after a while n enjoy the game even more. Hope u b one of em, a break is gud once in a while. However, my characters name is lycanwolf. He is a pure ranger and badly needs a few things. If possible u cud mail the following:

- +2 dex tome
- +4 vop bow
- +5 fearsome mithral breastplate of command
- bloodstone

I do see a lot of ppl wanting some stuff listed, it is entirely ur decision who gets it, heck if u want we can all roll for it :D. But i guess first come first serve is also a gud option imho. Anyhoo, hope u had fun playin ddo, n looking forward to see u get bak in after update 5 or 6, ur call. Good luck :D

+4 wop bow for you check mailbox.

nordlav
05-29-2010, 06:36 AM
Hi, all the best for you in the future. Hope you are able to return downthe road. I've been playing since December and am enjoying DDO. I have a LVL 4 Dwarf Barb on Orien - Kerryagunn, Neutral Good, has a penchant for Great Axes and Mithral if you are feeling generous, lol.
Take care.

Soulken
05-29-2010, 07:45 AM
ty for armor sir

ThreeFinger
05-29-2010, 08:17 AM
Hi, I'm a f2p player on Orien since November. If you have anything for a lvl6 or lvl9 ranger, I'd be appreciative. A weapon, or the 30% striding boots? (they're probably above my ML, but I can't believe the prices I see when I look at the 20% striding boots!) Sorry you're leaving.

bartosy
05-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Hi, I'm a f2p player on Orien since November. If you have anything for a lvl6 or lvl9 ranger, I'd be appreciative. A weapon, or the 30% striding boots? (they're probably above my ML, but I can't believe the prices I see when I look at the 20% striding boots!) Sorry you're leaving.

--- Deumos Pottyos (on Orien).

dusk heart and 30% striders for you its ml 15 tho so i hope you ll be able to use it when you reach that level. The dusk heart you can use right away it gives you 10% blur and +20 hp wich is always nice for a melee class.

have fun with it.

ThreeFinger
05-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the boots and the trinket! If you ever want them returned (and I still have them), just ask.

- D

JohnRove
05-29-2010, 12:00 PM
Very sad to see you going, if you ever make it back and I am still around, I will happily toss things to you that mine have at the time.

My bard would love the Halfling-RR Greatsword. I have been trying to find an upgrade to his GT falchion he has had since level 6 or so(just hit 14) but none I see on AH are enough of an upgrade to justify their Price. The sword will likely last him up to 20, and when/if he outgrows/replaces it, I will pass it on to someone else.

Prob should have listed this before, Char name is Jaquen.

LunaCee
05-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Good luck on having better luck elsewhere!

My sword & board fighter Jiltanith could maybe use that vorpal bastard sword. ;)

bartosy
05-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Good luck on having better luck elsewhere!

My sword & board fighter Jiltanith could maybe use that vorpal bastard sword. ;)

send vorpal bastard sword of right to ya keep em comming people :)

edit decided to throw in a free bossbeater +1 met of pg longsword too for ya that way you got something to link when people ask for a bossbeaters in shroud :)

bartosy
05-29-2010, 03:30 PM

whats your char name ingame ?

bartosy
05-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Hi, all the best for you in the future. Hope you are able to return downthe road. I've been playing since December and am enjoying DDO. I have a LVL 4 Dwarf Barb on Orien - Kerryagunn, Neutral Good, has a penchant for Great Axes and Mithral if you are feeling generous, lol.
Take care.

+2 seeker maul of greater dwarfbane for you lol.. might come in handy when you level a bit and visit ataraxia :)

nordlav
05-29-2010, 06:17 PM
Awesome, thanks very much!! Oh, and Kerryagunn thanks you!

LunaCee
05-29-2010, 07:21 PM
Thanks much for the Vorpal. Sadly the fighter in question cannot use the boss beater longsword (true neutral), but it wasn't a waste because I was able to toss it over to another alt.

I definitely noticed the Gwennie name on one of the mails though. I've run with that character on my wizard a few times.

Verimont
05-29-2010, 07:33 PM
I'd Be interested in teh Bloodstone and the Finger Necklace if they are still available

List of characters that I actively use are listed below

bl4uwe
05-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Kinda sad to see you leaving
You are one of the best bard of the server, surely you'll be missed :(

Would love to get a chance on the ring of the ancestors though, been looking for a very long time for one of those already, Grutche surely would put that thing to good use.

Hiromo

Failedlegend
05-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Hate to lose another player but its really cool your helping out new players :)

Could i get a +2 cha tome ,Bloodstone (or finger necklace if b-stone is taken) and maybe some money for my Warforged Kraite Treebender

Rabiabu
05-30-2010, 12:28 AM
I hav received the bow n i thank u frm the bottom of my heart for it! :)

bartosy
05-30-2010, 04:51 AM
I hav received the bow n i thank u frm the bottom of my heart for it! :)

anytime :)

bartosy
05-30-2010, 04:55 AM
Hate to lose another player but its really cool your helping out new players :)

Could i get a +2 cha tome ,Bloodstone (or finger necklace if b-stone is taken) and maybe some money for my Warforged Kraite Treebender

the reciptant of this letter does not exist. cant find you on myddo also only on another server therees a char named kraite

Kace
05-30-2010, 05:01 AM
+1 rl rep for this one. Giving out the phat lootz as gifts to new players on your way out. I'll have to remember to do this when I leave. Half destroyed +4 mithril chain shirts of lesser false life probly won't have quite the same effect but it's the thought that counts right?:)

shadowsaun
05-30-2010, 10:32 AM
it was so fun getting to know you! Very sad to see ya go. The tavern will miss you...one of the few people that can get me steamed..lol..

THE best bard I have ever met! The first bard I learned to fear!

You will not be forgotten.

Your kindness will live on! Peace and love!

dummy2205
05-30-2010, 04:51 PM
post your in game character name i see what i can do for you.

My character's name is Chuggs Spuckler. I also have a very new player friend playing a level 4-5 barbarian named oldrippy oldrippy, also on Orien, and I know anything you can give him would be greatly appreciated as well.

bartosy
05-30-2010, 05:34 PM
My character's name is Chuggs Spuckler. I also have a very new player friend playing a level 4-5 barbarian named oldrippy oldrippy, also on Orien, and I know anything you can give him would be greatly appreciated as well.

Check mail i gave your friend something too :)

keep em comming people a lot of stuf to give out ..

weewoo0
05-30-2010, 07:06 PM
askin for my dad who plays but doesn't read forums. the bloodstone would take him very far. if you want to send it to him send it to ayle please :)

Ebforest60
05-30-2010, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure why you are quitting, I just started playing this past winter (just about when Orien went live!) So far I'm loving this game, not sure why I never tried it before it went f2p.

Your list of equipment looks pretty amazing to me and I'm sure I could use just about any of it (I haven't even heard of some of the items!) But more than anything I'd love that Disruption Dagger for my rogue...undead and rogues just don't mix. My rogue's ingame name is Felicite.

Good luck in whatever you end up doing, and may all your rolls be natural 20s. ;)

mizue
05-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Don't know why you're leaving, but i hope you solve whatever RL problem you have...

anyways, just like Ebforest i barely know any of this stuff, had do ddowiki a lil bit...(and some of them were not there >_<)
I've started around march, actually i have 3 toons at lvl 11~13, and you have some great stuff for all of them, but it would be kind of unfair with i ask equips for them all xD

I'd like to ask some stuff to my Bard, Keldaer.

- Dream Cloak
- +2 enchantmant focus sceptre of spell pen
- ring of ancestors

If you have any other sugestions i would gladly accept ^^"

Bozone
05-31-2010, 01:35 AM
Sorry you're leaving. Hope you will be back.

My first toon is now a 7th level Paladin (8th level banked). He is a dwarf, THF, named Bomont. When I rolled him up, I now realize I should have put more points into Charisma, so a tome would be great, but I know there are lots of people wanting those. Items raising charisma, med or heavy fort, feather fall or other items that would help a paladin would be good.

Alternatively, I plan to roll a bard for an alt once I finish reading some more threads this weekend. It will let me have a toon with a different play-style. If you have something you think would help a bard, I'd be happy to have the help.

Thanks. Hope to see you back.

bartosy
05-31-2010, 06:58 AM
I'm not sure why you are quitting, I just started playing this past winter (just about when Orien went live!) So far I'm loving this game, not sure why I never tried it before it went f2p.

Your list of equipment looks pretty amazing to me and I'm sure I could use just about any of it (I haven't even heard of some of the items!) But more than anything I'd love that Disruption Dagger for my rogue...undead and rogues just don't mix. My rogue's ingame name is Felicite.

Good luck in whatever you end up doing, and may all your rolls be natural 20s. ;)

thanks for the kind words

dagger send to you :)

bartosy
05-31-2010, 07:06 AM
Don't know why you're leaving, but i hope you solve whatever RL problem you have...

anyways, just like Ebforest i barely know any of this stuff, had do ddowiki a lil bit...(and some of them were not there >_<)
I've started around march, actually i have 3 toons at lvl 11~13, and you have some great stuff for all of them, but it would be kind of unfair with i ask equips for them all xD

I'd like to ask some stuff to my Bard, Keldaer.

- Dream Cloak
- +2 enchantmant focus sceptre of spell pen
- ring of ancestors

If you have any other sugestions i would gladly accept ^^"

send enchantmant focus sceptre and and dreamcloack and some other stuf that might come in handy for a starting spellfocused bard :)

bartosy
05-31-2010, 07:13 AM
Sorry you're leaving. Hope you will be back.

My first toon is now a 7th level Paladin (8th level banked). He is a dwarf, THF, named Bomont. When I rolled him up, I now realize I should have put more points into Charisma, so a tome would be great, but I know there are lots of people wanting those. Items raising charisma, med or heavy fort, feather fall or other items that would help a paladin would be good.

Alternatively, I plan to roll a bard for an alt once I finish reading some more threads this weekend. It will let me have a toon with a different play-style. If you have something you think would help a bard, I'd be happy to have the help.

Thanks. Hope to see you back.

+2 charisma tome for you :)

bartosy
05-31-2010, 07:25 AM
askin for my dad who plays but doesn't read forums. the bloodstone would take him very far. if you want to send it to him send it to ayle please :)

send something unique to your dad i got from shoe sorry shoe but it woud ve gone to waste anyways if i didnt give it away :) +x woe frost shortsword i hope youre dad can find a use for it cause i think its an awesome weapon hehe :)

keep em comming stil lots of stuf to give out ^^ !

Karadon_II
05-31-2010, 01:12 PM
keep em comming stil lots of stuf to give out ^^ !

I remember the day I quit the EU servers in July 2006. I basically looked on the chat channels to see the folk asking the most noobish questions, arranged to meet them and simply offloaded my gold and gear to them. There was a few shocked reactions. The biggest was a level 4 Pally in The Rusty Nail. She could see the armour that I took off, now standing in my underwear and I passed it to her; she put it on and became all nice and shiny. I told her to pass it on to someone when she outgrew it. She thanked me, wished me well, bowed and departed on adventure. I stood there for a minute until some poor souls arrived in quick succession on 0 HP, no doubt a party wipe. I blasted a couple of them with Lay on Hands and used all my spell points healing the other. And that was it, I quit and uninstalled safe in the knowledge that my stuff was doing some good.

I was recently dragged back to DDO by a buddy but now on the US servers, and it’s great to see the D&D spirit still alive and here in others. I need a +4 Wiz item so if possible send your +5 Wiz or +6 Wiz item [I’ll use them eventually], if they're gone, alternatively something a Pally or Rgr can use [don’t worry about race I always max my UMD] and you have my word it will at some point be passed to another as you have passed to me.

I took a break for more than three and a half years and I had never thought of returning save when I actually did, so perhaps you will too. If so I hope we’re all here to help out your new toons. I'm sure some others do what you've done in some shape or form but it's easy to see that from your actions, that the commumity is diminished by your loss, Godspeed for the future.

Character name Karadon on Orien

Khanyth
05-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the Maul

bartosy
05-31-2010, 03:29 PM
I remember the day I quit the EU servers in July 2006. I basically looked on the chat channels to see the folk asking the most noobish questions, arranged to meet them and simply offloaded my gold and gear to them. There was a few shocked reactions. The biggest was a level 4 Pally in The Rusty Nail. She could see the armour that I took off, now standing in my underwear and I passed it to her; she put it on and became all nice and shiny. I told her to pass it on to someone when she outgrew it. She thanked me, wished me well, bowed and departed on adventure. I stood there for a minute until some poor souls arrived in quick succession on 0 HP, no doubt a party wipe. I blasted a couple of them with Lay on Hands and used all my spell points healing the other. And that was it, I quit and uninstalled safe in the knowledge that my stuff was doing some good.

I was recently dragged back to DDO by a buddy but now on the US servers, and it’s great to see the D&D spirit still alive and here in others. I need a +4 Wiz item so if possible send your +5 Wiz or +6 Wiz item [I’ll use them eventually], if they're gone, alternatively something a Pally or Rgr can use [don’t worry about race I always max my UMD] and you have my word it will at some point be passed to another as you have passed to me.

I took a break for more than three and a half years and I had never thought of returning save when I actually did, so perhaps you will too. If so I hope we’re all here to help out your new toons. I'm sure some others do what you've done in some shape or form but it's easy to see that from your actions, that the commumity is diminished by your loss, Godspeed for the future.

Character name Karadon on Orien

You sound like a good person check your mail you might be pleasantly suprised ^^

Karadon_II
05-31-2010, 08:45 PM
check your mail you might be pleasantly suprised ^^

Holy ****! Thanks very much mate. I'm a THF Pally and I'll put those weapons to good use as well. They'll be passed one day to like-minded people, hopefully not too greatly damaged.

Thank you again.

Bozone
06-01-2010, 04:23 AM
Thanks very much, bartosy. I really appreciate it and will do the same for someone when I have the opportunity.

cyanpill
06-01-2010, 04:51 AM
Could I request the fire lore trinket(Flame's Gift?) for my wizard, Tim? It would be much appreciated :o

bartosy
06-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Could I request the fire lore trinket(Flame's Gift?) for my wizard, Tim? It would be much appreciated :o

consider it done :)

ravengerpl
06-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Today is a International Children's Day so I've some gifts too :D

+1 Mithrall Chain Shirt
Face of the Demon
Dusk Heart
Deezil's Ornament
Bow of the Elements (Air)

Bartosy - if you still have Ring of Spell Storing or Holy Burst Silver Handaxe could I get this?

MLM_Bob_o
06-01-2010, 01:12 PM
I'm fairly new to the game and i am really interested in the +1 Vorpal Greataxe, +5 Mithril Plate, and the Muckdoom. My name is Rowson.

Miss.Kitty
06-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Hallo Bartosy!

I'm sorry to hear that you are quitting the game and that our paths have not crossed on Orien =(. I have my Barbarian (Molloh) lvl 12 that I <3 to pieces and a Rogue (Cherries) lvl 6. I've been playing for about a month and a couple of weeks and I've really enjoy playing DDO. If you still have the +2 Metalline Great Axe of Pure Good and the +2 Constitution Manual that would be super cool =^^=! If not that is cool also :).

I think it is awesome for you to help people even when retiring the game. It is much appreciated. I wish you the best of luck for your next adventure!

Kitty

mizue
06-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Passing by to say: Thank you a lot.
and you still have a lot o things to make a lot of ppl happy.
Thank you very much, i can't wait to use the lvl 13 cloak!

Godfreid
06-01-2010, 03:58 PM
I'm just starting, on this server, but i would at least like the +2 CON tome, if not just that, then +4 Greatsword, +4 Mith. Breastplate, and muckdoom too, because i'm going to be making a fighter halfling, name of Delandra

bartosy
06-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Today is a International Children's Day so I've some gifts too :D

+1 Mithrall Chain Shirt
Face of the Demon
Dusk Heart
Deezil's Ornament
Bow of the Elements (Air)

Bartosy - if you still have Ring of Spell Storing or Holy Burst Silver Handaxe could I get this?

in game name ?

bartosy
06-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Hallo Bartosy!

I'm sorry to hear that you are quitting the game and that our paths have not crossed on Orien =(. I have my Barbarian (Molloh) lvl 12 that I <3 to pieces and a Rogue (Cherries) lvl 6. I've been playing for about a month and a couple of weeks and I've really enjoy playing DDO. If you still have the +2 Metalline Great Axe of Pure Good and the +2 Constitution Manual that would be super cool =^^=! If not that is cool also :).

I think it is awesome for you to help people even when retiring the game. It is much appreciated. I wish you the best of luck for your next adventure!

Kitty

+2 con tome send

bartosy
06-01-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm fairly new to the game and i am really interested in the +1 Vorpal Greataxe, +5 Mithril Plate, and the Muckdoom. My name is Rowson.

+5 mith full plate send

bartosy
06-01-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm just starting, on this server, but i would at least like the +2 CON tome, if not just that, then +4 Greatsword, +4 Mith. Breastplate, and muckdoom too, because i'm going to be making a fighter halfling, name of Delandra

sorry giving stuf to a level 1 goes a lill to far.. i make you a deal you level a bit the comming days and we'll see whats in your mailbox ^^

Godfreid
06-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Ok. You got yourself a deal

ravengerpl
06-01-2010, 06:52 PM
in game name ?
Belwarg - this is my dwarf ranger

BTW - you can add my list of items to your first post?

Miss.Kitty
06-01-2010, 08:33 PM
+2 con tome send

OMGosh lol, our paths have crossed! Your monk -does- have awesome hair :D (we briefly met in PvP). Thank you for the tome! It is much appreciated :) Best wishes to you!

bartosy
06-02-2010, 03:29 AM
Belwarg - this is my dwarf ranger

BTW - you can add my list of items to your first post?

+1 holyburst silver hand axe send to ya.. compliments of actron

bartosy
06-02-2010, 03:37 AM
I am sorry to here that you are leaving. I hope all is good. You have alot of boss beaters. If you are really leaving I would be interested in the bloodstone ( i just can not seem to get it to drop for me) and either the +2con or +dex tome. But personally i hope you change your mind and stay.

My toons are breelleena and breeeee. they are level 18s and I havent TRd a toon yet.

I will be on Saturday morning eastern std us time and then most likely on Tuesday morning.

+2 dex tome send to breelleena

bartosy
06-02-2010, 09:10 AM
sorry giving stuf to a level 1 goes a lill to far.. i make you a deal you level a bit the comming days and we'll see whats in your mailbox ^^

last requreust fulfilled have fun with it :)

Godfreid
06-02-2010, 09:45 AM
last requreust fulfilled have fun with it :)

Thanks a lot. I mean it. But the ring... Lvl 17 or sumthin? That WAS goin a bit over the top

MLM_Bob_o
06-03-2010, 06:35 PM
ty for the +5 mithril full plate. I will put it to good use.

:)

BlackSteel
06-06-2010, 07:43 AM
dont forget to take the exit survey when you cancel your sub ^^

if the quick-n-easy F2P crowd can get the game increasingly carebeared with their exit survey's. Maybe all the vets or VIPs downgrading can reverse the trend (or atleast get some better attention to the combat changes over the past few modules)