PDA

View Full Version : Warforged Cleric

Yagrum
05-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Trying to start a Warforged Cleric, I know that Wisdom isn't the best stat on a Warforged Starter but I'm trying to make a Soloing Tank Cleric.

Current Stats

Str:13
Dex:8
Con:20
Wis:11 (Mainly Meleeing so, might not cast much)
Int:10
Cha:6

I need help on Feats and/or Better Stat Builds. (Since I kind of think this is pretty crappy.)

DoctorWhofan
05-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Why bother being a cleric with a WIS of 11?

Your healing will be garage, especially on top of being a WF.

STR of 13 is garbage for a melee.

STR be 17
WIS 16
Pilethe rest into CON.

Yagrum
05-28-2010, 04:22 PM
I got those down, was A LOT better than what I have I'm still trying to figure out on Feats though should I take Toughness or something else?

DoctorWhofan
05-28-2010, 04:35 PM
THe cleric's power is in casting, but not at the beginning. Takethe Religious path for WF, first tier, and get some bastard swords. And it would givethe 1 turning you have a use.

Extend, Quicken, toughness, empower, improved crit, power attack, weapon focus: slashing. Might be better melee ones. also spell pen and greater spell pen is nice.

With that, you would be a melee, and a healer too.

Hellllboy
05-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Trying to start a Warforged Cleric, I know that Wisdom isn't the best stat on a Warforged Starter but I'm trying to make a Soloing Tank Cleric.

Current Stats

Str:13
Dex:8
Con:20
Wis:11 (Mainly Meleeing so, might not cast much)
Int:10
Cha:6

I need help on Feats and/or Better Stat Builds. (Since I kind of think this is pretty crappy.)

Your starting CON is too high-remember as you progress-you will be able to use +2 to CON via your enhancement line. I would suggest a starting stat on CON of 14 (max 16) an redistribute you points back into wisdom. Your Divine Might and Favor in conjunction with Bladesworn Transformation will help you hit better-so perhaps a 14 STR. I think on both my WF Divines (Cleric/FvS) I used INT, CHA and DEX as dump stat. You may grab ADM body to start with-but by end game it will become useless-wasted feat-so keep that in mind and swap it out when you hit 10ish (if you take it). I would say Toughness is a must for this type of build (I like to dub "last man (er bot) standing") as it gives you the h.p. enhancement line-if you go FvS vs. Cleric-you will get double bump on that h.p. enhancement. Other feat suggestions are Quicken, Max, and perhaps Empower/Empower Healing (depending on the Build) I would stay with Greatswords for a primary weapon-to go with your enhancement line (Lord of Blades). Good luck and let us know how it works out for ya.

Skull_49
05-28-2010, 04:49 PM
I think you are set on a clr but... i would suggest a fvs can start with 10cha or 11 same str and same con as a clr and have more dps because of fvs feats ... wf are greatswords when it comes to clr/fvs/pally/... and you will get a ton more sp as a fvs just suggesting

Hellllboy
05-28-2010, 04:54 PM
I think you are set on a clr but... i would suggest a fvs can start with 10cha or 11 same str and same con as a clr and have more dps because of fvs feats ... wf are greatswords when it comes to clr/fvs/pally/... and you will get a ton more sp as a fvs just suggesting

I agree with this. I have a capped WF Cleric and FvS-but almost never run the Cleric anymore-but im not sure if you have purchased FvS yet or not.

Yagrum
05-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Seeing how Warforged get lesser H.P from Healing Spells I'm thinking of grabbing Toughness instead to plan ahead and stay alive, instead of getting weak and then heal back if I get Empowered Healing of ocurse I don't know how much 50% is going affect either.

Hellllboy
05-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Seeing how Warforged get lesser H.P from Healing Spells I'm thinking of grabbing Toughness instead to plan ahead and stay alive, instead of getting weak and then heal back if I get Empowered Healing of ocurse I don't know how much 50% is going affect either.

There should be room for both in this build and once you get to use the Heal spell-it wont make a difference anymore (regarding your 50% reduction for being a WF-but if this bothers you-there are always healers friend enhancements-most Toasters, divine or not take at least one tier for healing)

Yagrum
05-28-2010, 05:35 PM
I'm following the Advice of Greatswords as Main Weapon but is there any way to get one I only found one while on a Elite Storehouse, I don't think I can solo Elites on this since I'm not not that good with Clerics.

Hellllboy
05-28-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm following the Advice of Greatswords as Main Weapon but is there any way to get one I only found one while on a Elite Storehouse, I don't think I can solo Elites on this since I'm not not that good with Clerics.

What server are you on? Im sure I can hook ya up.

Yagrum
05-28-2010, 05:43 PM
I play on Thelanis

Hellllboy
05-28-2010, 05:51 PM
I play on Thelanis

Dought! You are on the only server I really dont have a presence on. Im sorry Yag, but if you ever find yourself on Sarlona or Orien, lemme know-I can hook ya up.

Yagrum
05-28-2010, 05:54 PM
I could Reroll, I only done the first Crypt quest not much done really.

Hellllboy
05-28-2010, 05:59 PM
I could Reroll, I only done the first Crypt quest not much done really.

Look up Brownstone on Sarlona 20 Cleric or Brownstone 20 FvS on Orien if you need some help with greatsword gear.

Or just PM me and let me know what you are looking for.

Yagrum
05-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Seems you're not on right now, I'll just do some quests. I'm on Orien with the name Vercingerix.

DoctorWhofan
05-28-2010, 09:29 PM
I play on Thelanis

I am on THelanis and have a WF cleric there.

tihocan
05-29-2010, 11:00 AM
I play on Thelanis
Well you should stay here, this is the best server choice! :D

DoctorWhofan
05-29-2010, 11:01 AM
Well you should stay here, this is the best server choice! :D

Exactly!!