PDA

View Full Version : Components Bag

amanda_t
05-26-2010, 11:47 PM
I'd love for DDO to come out with a components bag! 11 slots are filled up with my cleric components :\

This has probably been suggested before... but I would pay millions of gold for one and I bet other people would too! :P

Yes, I know there is that feat Eschew Materials...but it's not too big of a deal that I'd give up a feat for it ... anyone agree with me? :P

DoctorWhofan
05-26-2010, 11:50 PM
I'd love for DDO to come out with a components bag! 11 slots are filled up with my cleric components :\

This has probably been suggested before... but I would pay millions of gold for one and I bet other people would too! :P

Yes, I know there is that feat Eschew Materials...but it's not too big of a deal that I'd give up a feat for it ... anyone agree with me? :P

This was asked about in the last two year. Granted you were not here but they said they were working on them but were have issues having the compoments being usedwhile in the bag. Another words, you may have all the compoments you need, but you could not cast the spell unless the compoment was out of the bag, renderign the idea useless.

We asked again when quivers came out, they had the same issues, all we got was "we are working on it, problem not solved"

Dexol
05-27-2010, 02:21 AM
Throw out the component bag idea, give casters an extra backpack page that will only take components.

barghest
05-27-2010, 02:52 AM
While we're add it I vote for Tool Bags too!!!! (sorry I just like saying that/lol ;-)

joneb1999
05-27-2010, 01:02 PM
Throw out the component bag idea, give casters an extra backpack page that will only take components.

At first I thought nah then i thought everyone should have a 6th inventory tab for putting in essentials like components, tools, but also specific quest items. I recently did that desert quest whose title i cant remember that filled up alot of my inventory slots with uncut gems that were quest only and then there are those other quests where you have to carry barrels and storage containers.

Weapons, ammo, bags and all other items would not be allowed in that tab.

arisia4712
06-19-2010, 01:58 AM
That is really a great idea.. As a casual player i often find myself with a lot of leftover junk floating in my inventory. When i find an awesome new stick for my cleric to poke dead things with i will often have to go though my inventory saying things like "where did i pick up this puss filled rat pelt??? why do i even have this in here?" Separate storage space for the knick-knacks that we lug around for random quests would be very nice for helping to keep things organised.

I wounder if we can get this idea to a dev.:cool: