PDA

View Full Version : Stuff that is not in Ingredents Bag

dimster28
05-26-2010, 11:19 PM
I am wondering why those essence from reaver refugee quests and shards from shroud dont go in ingredents bag? is there a reason for that? i have bank 2 page full of them

Sweetsoul86
05-26-2010, 11:39 PM
It would be really nice if they added those to the list of things that can go in the ingredient bags, would make life a lot easier for space. A lot of people forget their shards when crafting because they leave them in their bank since they take up so much space.

Dexol
05-27-2010, 01:19 AM
Also Siberys Dragonshards of various sizes should bag up imho

Daggaz
05-27-2010, 01:58 AM
Signet stone when you combine the five shroud flagging stones doesnt go in, either..

But annoyingly enough, the item you make the very first time on the altar of fecundity tutorial quest, which you only have on your person for all of 1 minute as you walk from said altar to the NPC outside, goes into your ingredient bag. And then the game is a total idiot and cannot find that item in your bag when you talk to the NPC. Instead of giving you a warning to check your bags even, it just keeps repeating "have you finished the task i gave you yet? You must finish the task" or whatever.. This leads to great confusion among firsttimers.

Oh and as for reavers, not only do the essences not go in, they dont even stack!! Seriously, Turbine?? Bad enough I feel compelled to farm those damn quests on casual all the time, but now I get my inventory jammed up on top of it? /sigh

cdemeritt
05-27-2010, 02:03 AM
Signet stone when you combine the five shroud flagging stones doesnt go in, either..

Huh? Yes they do...

BurningDownTheHouse
05-27-2010, 02:23 AM
shards from shroud dont go in ingredents bag? is there a reason for that?

Shards from the shroud are considered trinkets at the moment (you can actually equip them, it doesn't do anything, but you can), and pices of equipment don't go into bags...

dimster28
05-27-2010, 02:30 AM
Shards from the shroud are considered trinkets at the moment (you can actually equip them, it doesn't do anything, but you can), and pices of equipment don't go into bags...

true, forgot about that, guess they need to made it a non trinket then lol

Daggaz
05-27-2010, 02:34 AM
Huh? Yes they do...

Do they? I just assumed they didnt, cuz items that come out of altars that can be bagged usually are done so automatically, and mine keeps ending in my inventory. Are you sure?? Im not talking about the five individual signet stones now, Im talking about the combined version.

Tapsimanxer
05-27-2010, 02:36 AM

so youre supposed to wear the power shard into the shroud? so people who myddo you when applying for pug can see it and say "it does exist!"?

Stormwine
05-27-2010, 03:04 AM
Will chocolate chips go in there?

cdemeritt
05-27-2010, 03:15 AM
Do they? I just assumed they didnt, cuz items that come out of altars that can be bagged usually are done so automatically, and mine keeps ending in my inventory. Are you sure?? Im not talking about the five individual signet stones now, Im talking about the combined version.

Yep... I'm sure... and yes I know it is the combined version... I need to do rainbow again for that stone to get a screenshot...