PDA

View Full Version : Downgrade from premium FTP

Chette
05-26-2010, 04:32 PM
I have a premium FTP account and had 3 characters on one server. When I logged in today I received a message that I was over my allotted number of characters and had to chose two characters to have access to. Is this a temporary error or have the number of character slots changed for premium FTP accounts?

dedloriel
05-26-2010, 04:52 PM
/signed

I am a Premium Member, having bought ALL of the adventure pack content, races, classes, and one-time account options that are currently available in the store. In addition I have purchased 3 additional character slots. I did finally get logged in to Sarlona where I am maxed on the current number of characters, but since I've been downgraded from Premium to F2P, it tells me I have to choose 5 out of the 7 characters to keep.

Anything I can do to help the process of restoring my Premium access?

Rakelilly
05-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Same problem here. I submitted an Account Support ticket, but I feel certain that, based on the widespread reports, this is not just My problem(tm)

Here's hoping I can still play the adventure packs I paid for. Sounds like this problem has happened before?

donfilibuster
05-26-2010, 06:00 PM
Indeed these are fixed fast just contact account support as suggested.

Victorie
05-26-2010, 06:33 PM
This is a temporary issue we're aware of. For updates, please see Tarrant's Maintenance Post on the first page (http://forums.ddo.com/index.php).

dedloriel
05-26-2010, 07:02 PM
Update: 7:45 PM
All systems are now available. If your Premium account is still showing as Free, please log out and back in. Thanks for your patience and have a great evening in the game!

Update: 6:00 PM: The login issues have been resolved and players should be able to log in without a problem. Some Premium players may find they have been downgraded to free status, but this will be temporary.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have logged out of both the DDO client and the DDO Forums. Logged back in to both, but it's still showing my account as being downgraded from Premium in-game. The 7:45pm update didn't clearly specify whether or not to log out of the forums or the client, nor whether the "fix" would take more time after logging out. Are there any other steps I should take or that I missed?

EDIT:
I have also logged in/out of the Turbine account page just to make sure that wasn't the problem.

EDIT AGAIN:
Just tried logging in/out of MyDDO as well.

Skeald
05-26-2010, 09:10 PM
sam e problem as the the person above - multiple log in attempts have not rectified the problem

Rakelilly
05-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Hours later, I still have the same problem. I've submitted a support request, but didn't get so much as an automated response. :(

Victorie
05-27-2010, 10:28 AM
Please see Tarrant's new post (from the front page of the forums) about this here (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=251062). Please post there if you are still having this issue. Your post will help us track, and ultimately resolve this issue.

When you submit an inquiry to any Turbine department, there is a confirmation page displayed if it was successfully submitted. We don't currently send confirmation emails that the inquiry was received.