PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Made path contest

Magusrex777
05-25-2010, 12:47 PM
Most people agree that most of the current pre-built paths are not so good. I propose Turbine has a contest and players submit builds to replace the pre-built ones that Turbine supplies trying to match Turbine’s build descriptions as closely as possible. The builds must require no tomes and all and be 28 pt builds. You must include all the builds for all possible races. Turbine can choose the best ones and let the players vote on the forums. Turbine can either have a player path section or completely replace theirs with the winners. I would also suggest having 5 Multi-class builds go up for vote as well, many new players multiclass and do it poorly, it would be nice to have some quality templates available. The winners get their names in the build. I would suggest that it be mentioned that the most new player friendly builds would be the ones chosen to be voted upon by Turbine.

DANTEIL
05-25-2010, 12:59 PM
I think it's a great idea, but it seems to me like we probably already have a winner:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=232660

piggiecrdf2
05-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Great idea! They need to figure out a way to update the builds everytime some great shifts come up though. Maybe they do the contest every 3months?