PDA

View Full Version : Followup Final Question on Feat Exchange

Lord_Winn
05-23-2010, 07:45 PM
This is a followup question. I have two toughness feats acquired (one at initially with my lvl 4 human barbarian), the other one acquired by mistake with Fred through the free feat exchange. If I were to use some siberys fragment and trade with Fred again, does the two toughness count as a single feat or two feats for exchange with Fred? I just don't want to lose my entire "toughness" in the process. That would not be wise for a barbarian. I'm thinking of trading one of them for two handed fighting, if possible. Thank you.

muxenle
05-23-2010, 07:47 PM
This is a followup question. I have two toughness feats acquired (one at initially with my lvl 4 human barbarian), the other one acquired by mistake with Fred through the free feat exchange. If I were to use some siberys fragment and trade with Fred again, does the two toughness count as a single feat or two feats for exchange with Fred? I just don't want to lose my entire "toughness" in the process. That would not be wise for a barbarian. I'm thinking of trading one of them for two handed fighting, if possible. Thank you.

was it really needed to start a whole new thread?

But I'm pretty sure that they would count as separate feats, meaning you could change just one of them

Impaqt
05-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Of course they count as separate feats. Fred only lets you change one at a time and only shows one toughness feat at a time.