PDA

View Full Version : Devs, Open Up More Shavarath!

Sirea
05-22-2010, 10:31 AM
So right now in Shavarath we have Amrath, and the Devil side. We can see over the borders to the Demon and Archon sides, and can see them from Amrath. There's even a mysterious gate out in the explorer area, that would hint at maybe being able to access another area in the future. Those are two prime opportunities to add more end-game content; maybe 4-6 new quests and a raid, like the Devil side, level 17-20 range.

Introduce us to some new monster models. I loved the look of the Archon in Wrath of the Flame. It'd be a waste to only use that model once in one quest. Perhaps, if we go over to fight Archons, Unholy weapons should be reintroduced to the game (Archons are Lawful Good, right?), and it'd get some people to maybe consider crafting Unholy weapons to bypass Good DR. Or maybe there could be a sweet Unholy weapon as new raid gear :)

I would be pretty incredulous if the Devs never intended us to go over to these other sides of Amrath. Are there any plans at all to open these areas?

Just please Please PLEASE don't make us grind for something stupid like the Boots of Anchoring again. :mad:

Samadhi
05-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Just please Please PLEASE don't make us grind for something stupid like the Boots of Anchoring again. :mad:

It does amuse me that it is easier to PUG Epic raids than it is to PUG Tower on normal. Hell, it's easier to PUG Abbot too, because at least there you can carry someone through. 1 complete gimp in part 3 Tower and Horoth is permanently at full...

Sirea
05-22-2010, 11:39 AM
It does amuse me that it is easier to PUG Epic raids than it is to PUG Tower on normal. Hell, it's easier to PUG Abbot too, because at least there you can carry someone through. 1 complete gimp in part 3 Tower and Horoth is permanently at full...

People are fine until you tell them to either split off and take Suulo down, or help with orthons, invariably all hell breaks loose at that point.

Symar-FangofLloth
05-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Introduce us to some new monster models. I loved the look of the Archon in Wrath of the Flame.

There is an Archon model in game already? I better go run that quest then.

And I'd imagine we'd still need the Boots, in the other sections out there. So hopefully they make the boot ings drop from whatever other new quests as well.