PDA

View Full Version : Novus Vinco

KRaNiX1337
05-21-2010, 09:08 AM
Translation

* Novus - novel, unusual, extraordinary, news, novelty, a new thing, fresh, young, inexperienced, revived, refreshed
* Vinco - conquer, to vanquish, overcome, overmatch, master, win, surpass, excel

Introduction

Our guild is comprised of mainly Post F2P VIPs, not yet vets but far from noobs. Our membership is small and very tightly controlled. We pride ourselves on being able to get things done, a couple months in and we are already running every raid in the game (except Accursed Ascension) as a guild with a 100% sucsess rate.

Modus operandi

* We work as a team, complete as a team, excel as a team. We go everywhere together. If you have one Novus Vinco in group, its likely you have at least two others on the way.
* Recently we have earned a repuation in the Wayward Lobster as a bunch of abusive 20s. Understand this is where we meet and form up for quests as a guild. Its our clubhouse. Its where we socialize and hang out. You see us there a lot. Its not for the PVP, that just happens to be an amusing side quest.
* Treat us with respect and we will leave you be. Multishot, PWS, shelf hop or abuse any of our members, and you face the guild.
* We go for completions. We get completions.
* We work for the betterment of the guild, and the guild's image.

Raid Train(s)

* We raid twice weekly as a guild, on Tuesdays and Saturdays, we hit up ADQ, Reavers, Hound, VoD, Shroud.
* We plan on adding a 3rd night to cover Abbot, VoN, Titan, ToD.
* We run active flagging for all raids every week, if a member needs to flag, we get it done.

Recruitment

* We are currently not open recruiting, if you receive an invite, its a rare exception to a no recruitment policy.
* All recruits go through a 1 week vetting policy, perform to our standards or get shown the door.
* The only way to get an invite is to run with us as a PUG spot on a guild raid night (usually 1-3 spots available) and to perform with honor and skill

Leadership

We do not have one fixed leader. Instead we work on a 4 way split leadership, with 4 founders. Our founders are:

* Kranix - kranix, kranixx, kranixxx, kkranixx, kkranix, krandozer, cyberkran
* Arsengio - Arsengio, Ashenlied, Leskurn
* Deanmachine - Deanmachine, deantoaster
* Ranasorc - Ransorc, ranakouba

Each founder is of equal standing with the leadership of the guild passing between each leader every 2-4 weeks.

Promotions and Officership

Officer status is earned, not given freely, if you see a novus vinco officer out there, then rest assured they are self suffecient, skilled, and an asset to any party. Our current officers include:

* Teststhemeek - Senior Officer.
* Pallai
* Madbot
* Terrivon

Teamwork and CO-OP

We believe in one thing above all else. A guild is only as strong as its weakest member. As a result, we actively assist in farming and kitting out each others characters. We run an active guild bank and actively fund all guild clerics. If you need something, we get it. We active share all large ingredients, tome pages, and farm out Amrath, ToR, Monastry, Prey, and SoS. We get your first Dragon Touched crafted tier 1 and 2, within a couple days of joining.

Alliances

Respected guilds and future allies:

* Aces over Kings - Handee the man
* ChaosKnights - Cleatus ftw. Landoa can suck an egg.
* Windscar Elite - Scossal, Need anyone say more.
* Ascent - Culpeppa
* Epic Failure - SCHNELL SCHNELL.
* My Little Pwny - Halfling Paragon and Totmacher ;)

External Links

http://nv.guildportal.com

totmacher
05-21-2010, 09:37 AM
woot I'm in MLP!!!!

Gol
05-21-2010, 09:51 AM
woot I'm in MLP!!!!
Dirty lies, I've seen your guild tag(s)!

/ponder, though. With update 5 having guild-required stuff, I might not be able to hold out much longer :( Now if only your friendly guilds/allies list didn't have the drama train of B&H on it.. :p

Theloser
05-21-2010, 06:09 PM
to perform with honor and skill

that means I have no chance. ;)

* Teststhemeek - Senior Officer.
* Pallai

I just wanted to say I have only run with these 2 only a couple times since I joined DDO but they stood out as people I remember. They were both knowledgeable and very helpful in the times I did run with them. I always enjoy getting in the groups they were in.

Bobthesponge
05-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Kranberry! i can't believe you didn't list Identity Unknown as a faovred guild! we taught you everything you know!

KannyaAryien
05-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Love this guild :)

phalaeo
05-22-2010, 01:33 AM
Love this guild :)

Guild loves you!

phalaeo
05-22-2010, 01:38 AM
snip

That's really kind of you- thank you so much. <3

chesopass
05-23-2010, 03:16 AM
Translation

* Recently we have earned a repuation in the Wayward Lobster as a bunch of abusive 20s. Understand this is where we meet and form up for quests as a guild. Its our clubhouse. Its where we socialize and hang out. You see us there a lot. Its not for the PVP, that just happens to be an amusing side quest.
* Treat us with respect and we will leave you be. Multishot, PWS, shelf hop or abuse any of our members, and you face the guild.

http://nv.guildportal.com

i must comment this BS, bounch of NV members stand all day there in lobster and kill lowbies and when lowbies have duel in beatwin them they intefier with their high lvl chars and kill them.

Also you kranixx, seen you 1000 times killing a lowbies in lobster without reason
or provocation.

Second when NV member gets killed in 1v1 duel be sure he will call more of hes guildies so they can jump you like 2v1 or 3v1 (maybe even make a raid against you)

Second if anyone is aplying to this guild rules like "show respect or be friendly and we let you be" its Ranasorc, congrats to him, he should really be example for rest of you.

hf, over & out.

phalaeo
05-23-2010, 08:02 PM
i must comment this BS, bounch of NV members stand all day there in lobster and kill lowbies and when lowbies have duel in beatwin them they intefier with their high lvl chars and kill them.

Also you kranixx, seen you 1000 times killing a lowbies in lobster without reason
or provocation.

Second when NV member gets killed in 1v1 duel be sure he will call more of hes guildies so they can jump you like 2v1 or 3v1 (maybe even make a raid against you)

Second if anyone is aplying to this guild rules like "show respect or be friendly and we let you be" its Ranasorc, congrats to him, he should really be example for rest of you.

hf, over & out.

Make sure you don't mention one of the guild's Clerics (who hates PvP) always at the top healing, rezzing and DVing people.

Not all of us like and/or actively participate in PvP.

Might I suggest that a more productive thing to do would be to contact a guild's leader or officer personally if you have a problem?

chesopass
05-24-2010, 04:33 AM
if you have a problem?

dont have a problem and i dont care as i stated in begining of my post i just comment what i see.

KRaNiX1337
05-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Your opinion and interruption of this thread is against forum policies, you must not call out other players here. You got an issue with me, contact me in the game, ill come discuss what ever you want, in the tavern.

You probably mad because the tailend of a chain missile, delayed blast fireball, or prismatic spray caught you off guard some time.

Now, back on topic, welcome to the guild Kannya.

Only time my guild has not gone 1 v 1, is when some noobish arcane archer, nkown and hated by all, decides to come in with his slayer arrows, or when another TR wizzie uses some bugged out missiles to completely bypass standard protection. Then its an all out free for all. Usually though, its 1v1, or like last night, me vs 5 knights of numenor

or provocation.

hf, over & out.

toughguyjoe
05-24-2010, 06:12 PM
You seem a worthy guild to have my Nemesis for a while. There we are. Its official. I no longer harbor any hate for Aces Over Kings.

ALL OF MY IRE FALLS UPON NOVUS VINCO!

;)

Your Honor and Skill will be rent asunder by the power and fury that is <I Do Haste Potions>!!!!!!

Rameses
05-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Your Honor and Skill will be rent asunder by the power and fury that is <I Do Haste Potions>!!!!!!

So you're gonna stand around and do nothing? Is that it?

I am, Rameses!

toughguyjoe
05-24-2010, 07:25 PM
So you're gonna stand around and do nothing? Is that it?

I am, Rameses!

We have a very intriguing plan involving several different key factors.

When Tot finds Nat Gann, all will tumble into place...and my enemies will be no more!

Tabun
05-27-2010, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE=toughguyjoe;2979805]You seem a worthy guild to have my Nemesis for a while. There we are. Its official. I no longer harbor any hate for Aces Over Kings.

Blasphomy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRaNiX1337
05-28-2010, 01:52 AM
I personally love seeing Brass come into the tavern and try to break 25-55 dr. Its epic.

toughguyjoe
05-28-2010, 05:02 AM
I personally love seeing Brass come into the tavern and try to break 25-55 dr. Its epic.

Sho nuff is! Thanks for keeping the candle on in the tavern for the rest of us who pop in from time to time!

revenftbm
05-31-2010, 08:51 PM
*dang im about to lose my ability to post...

KRaNiX1337
06-14-2010, 07:07 AM
B&H removed, that friendship ended. Probably a good thing too.

Dirty lies, I've seen your guild tag(s)!

/ponder, though. With update 5 having guild-required stuff, I might not be able to hold out much longer :( Now if only your friendly guilds/allies list didn't have the drama train of B&H on it.. :p

revenftbm
06-14-2010, 12:48 PM
B&H removed, that friendship ended. Probably a good thing too.

our gear is to weaksauce for the mighty players of B&H

phalaeo
06-15-2010, 04:09 AM
our gear is to weaksauce for the mighty players of B&H

My gear layout is not the same as, but it definitely influenced by the "Head Hose".
Except my gear comes in Halfing-sized bites. :p

Dean, if you are unhappy with your weaksauce gear, please mail all eardwellers to Pallai C/O Orien Lightning Post and you will be reimbursed for shipping. :D

revenftbm
06-15-2010, 05:51 AM
My gear layout is not the same as, but it definitely influenced by the "Head Hose".
Except my gear comes in Halfing-sized bites. :p

Dean, if you are unhappy with your weaksauce gear, please mail all eardwellers to Pallai C/O Orien Lightning Post and you will be reimbursed for shipping. :D

Ok fine i give in...

If i give you my next shipment of eardwellers, then promise you wont hurt my ring of thelis...

:)

KRaNiX1337
06-15-2010, 06:55 AM
Dean, why are you always fearful of a bruised ring?

Ok fine i give in...

If i give you my next shipment of eardwellers, then promise you wont hurt my ring of thelis...

:)

revenftbm
06-15-2010, 06:59 AM
Dean, why are you always fearful of a bruised ring?

I say this to you sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related

banikouba
06-17-2010, 10:36 PM
somehow i'm not an *** i feel very happy

<------Ranasorc

WolfHealr
06-20-2010, 10:53 PM
*snip*

What about that NV ranger who doesn't PvP, who instead sits on the shelf, rezzing (when they don't immediately rez themselves at the top of the ladder, that is...), healing, and buffing folks?

Especially folks who pm said ranger, like an elven arcane archer... wonder who that was...

Guess we'll never know :D

phalaeo
06-23-2010, 08:05 AM
What about that NV ranger who doesn't PvP, who instead sits on the shelf, rezzing (when they don't immediately rez themselves at the top of the ladder, that is...), healing, and buffing folks?

Especially folks who pm said ranger, like an elven arcane archer... wonder who that was...

Guess we'll never know :D

Oh, hush, and keep Barkskinning. :D

Budokan
06-23-2010, 08:51 AM
" *We are currently not open recruiting, if you receive an invite, its a rare exception to a no recruitment policy. "

This cracked me up.

It's a RECRUITMENT forum...

lol

phalaeo
06-23-2010, 12:12 PM
" *We are currently not open recruiting, if you receive an invite, its a rare exception to a no recruitment policy. "

This cracked me up.

It's a RECRUITMENT forum...

lol

Erm.... It *can* be a recruitment forum, but last I checked the Forum name was "Argonnessen Guilds", not "Argonnessen Guild Recruitment".
We're a newer guild here on the server and we wanted to put up a little something stating what we're about, what our goals are, and just saying hi in general.

You have a problem with this, why?

Edit- You have a total of two posts ever made from your account going back to Apr. 2006, and you choose to make this one of them? That cracked *me* up.

MissAshley
06-23-2010, 06:17 PM
I've ran with Ranasorc a few times on my ranger (Litlmiss) for ToD . I think I've also shrouded with other members of Novus Vinco.

Just wanted to say the guys I've ran with are great and knowledgeable players. I'll have no hesitation to group with them again. :)

phalaeo
06-25-2010, 12:27 AM
I've ran with Ranasorc a few times on my ranger (Litlmiss) for ToD . I think I've also shrouded with other members of Novus Vinco.

Just wanted to say the guys I've ran with are great and knowledgeable players. I'll have no hesitation to group with them again. :)

Novus Vinco doesn't "Shroud", we get Coterminous, b*****s! :D