PDA

View Full Version : New difficulty level for some quests?

Antheal
05-21-2010, 01:35 AM
People note (quite rightly) that there's a lack of choice from High-Level quests.

How about adding a new difficulty level to certain quests, where we now have Casual, Normal, Hard (level +1) and Elite (level +2).

Most quests already have Epic difficulty which is for Level 20 players, but how about another difficulty setting for some certain quests, which could add (level +10) or something to the level of the quest, at least until more high-level quests are created?

You could call it "Ultimate" or something.

As for which quests, I don't know. Perhaps Korthos Island, it may be fun to revisit, with some new rewards to be given?

jadenkorr
05-21-2010, 01:39 AM
This suggestion could extend the longevity of existing content by allowing players that are higher level than the content to run it. But it doesnt change the fact that its the same quest, just more difficult. If the department handling quest difficulties is separate from the department in charge of making new quests, maybe. Personally, I would take new spells/feats/enhancements/quests any day over a new difficulty level, unless it has something unique to add.

Rasczak
05-21-2010, 04:51 AM
As for which quests, I don't know. Perhaps Korthos Island, it may be fun to revisit, with some new rewards to be given?

HELL NO!!!!! No more Korthos...pretty please.......

As for the rest of your idea...I like it. There is a whack of quests that people ignore as they level so giving an option to go back to them and not be penalised because you 10 levels above would indeed create job opportunities ;)