PDA

View Full Version : TDB is looking to enhance its European player base. US are as always also welcome

Phedra
05-18-2010, 07:00 AM
The Doom Brigade is an international (US & EU) Guild which in its 10 month life span has managed to keep an active player base from both sides of the ocean. During the last month though due to unexpected Real Life issues many of its European players were forced to quit or post pond playing; making all of us left behind feel a bit lonely! We are out to find new like-minded companions to share the burdens and harshness of living on Xen’drik and have fun collecting troll teeth and Kobold Tails!!!

Guild Features.

We are known as anti-zergers as we do not like rushing through quests (Unless agreed otherwise from most members of a group) for Loot and XP but instead try to enjoy every bit of content the developers have worked hard to give us.
We also like lite - RPing while questing but that is not “a must” since having fun questing is the priority.
Our Guild features a permadeath sub-division which is a rare thing to find on Cannith nowadays.
Last but not least we never put the game and its “obligations” higher than Real life thus we are considered casual. Our Guid rules are also written in the same philosophy aiming to simply help and not overburden our members.

Guild enhancements.

We have a fully operating Guild web headquarters (Website / Forum) which we encourage you to visit and read more about us.
We have a 30-slot teamspeak server which can be used for out of group general chit-chat as while grouping we use the in-game chat system.
We share our members endeavours in our Guild blog on DDO if they wish to boast about them! :P

If the above seem indulging; please visit our forums (http://www.thedoombrigade.eu), register and post an application.
Alternatively if you require any further details to decide don’t hesitate to contact any of the Guild’s officers. An easy way to do that is to open up your Social Panel (Default key is “O”). click on the “WHO” TAB, click two times on the Guild Column’s header to sort it by Guild name and scroll down to “T” to find any of our members and ask for an officer.

Kind Regards
The Doom Brigade
http://www.thedoombrigade.eu

Phedra
06-23-2010, 07:29 AM
We have managed to recruit around 10 new friends from Europe; managing to enhance our EU player base once more. Thought I would share this info to inform EU players who may consider about joining us from now on that they will not be joining a guild that lacks EU players. And of course the more the merrier :)

Our US player base is as always strong and in search for more friends too.

Santus

vaidd1986
06-28-2010, 07:39 AM
I Joined TDB yesterday and already the support and help to me as a new player as well as guild member has be amazing.

Highly recommended Guild

voidholder
07-07-2010, 06:45 AM
Nice of you to pop in to post a praise for us vaidd! Making new people feel like home is important to us.

Also wanted to stress that the website indeed has an eu-domain so I hope people won't get confused with other similar sounding guilds from other games. http://www.thedoombrigade.eu

Aurorette
07-12-2010, 12:40 PM
I am interested. I am a european though my hours are often weird so I end up online at US times often enough.

I have a lot of characters and keep encountering the problem of not being able to level past 14 or so mostly due to lack of a group of freinds to play with in the harder/more complex areas, as I usually have no idea what flagging is needed in what order.

I would appreciate a patient friendly guild that has people online during european hours and which I could play with to enjoy the whole of the game content and learn the end game and some raids with.

My characters are:

Zefyra 11 monk
Argente 12 ranger 1 rogue 1 monk
tintalle 11 wizard
tazleena 11 favoured soul 2 monk
leonore 4 bard
tammarion 4 fighter
lysanda 7 rogue
I also have a 7 barbarian and a 5 paladin

Please drop me a message ingame :)

Aurore

BeladiShaabi
07-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Hiyas Aurorette! You are more than welcome to check out the website at www.thedoombrigade.eu. After reading and learning about our guild and the policies, please fill out an app so we can learn a little about you.

Although we have a few members in our guild of higher levels, Raid-playing hasn't been the guild's focus. But we are linked with some other guilds and a few individuals by using a custom chat channel, that will allow you to be a part of our family and do high level stuff with groups made up of our members and those of our friends in other guilds.

I look forward to meeting with you in-game! :)

Phedra
07-23-2010, 07:58 AM
List of Officers at european hours for questions:

Santus
Prinjada
Chorya
Kelemen
Pallanen

Visit our website at http://www.thedoombrigade.eu to find more info on our Guild Roster page about our officers and their Alts. Thank you

Oceti
08-17-2010, 01:53 PM
No one is ever on.

Superbanki
08-20-2010, 10:54 AM
No one is ever on.

What times are you usually on and in which timezone? I will make it a point to be on when you are.