PDA

View Full Version : Named item with Healing proc for Clerics?

phalaeo
05-17-2010, 09:39 AM
I was in the car and got to thinking...
Melees have Madstone boots and other items that proc to give them stackable boni, why not for Clerics?

I was thinking about a named item that (when the CLR/FVS gets hit) procs to give a percent bonus to outgoing healing that stacks with Potency/Devotion?

Visty
05-17-2010, 09:41 AM
thats called conc opp shroud items or the torc

they give you sp back

phalaeo
05-18-2010, 04:42 AM
I know that the Torc and Con Opp give back SP.
I'm talking about a bonus to outgoing healing, not SP point lost/point gained,

sgtcatfish
05-18-2010, 04:49 AM
I would love to see something like this a named item that has a proc like madstone except for it amplifies outgoing heals that would rock, this would have to be limited to FvS/cleric though since wiz and sorc can use clickies and potions to amplify outgoing spells already but hey even an item for them would be cool as well

KillEveryone
05-18-2010, 05:22 AM
I would love to see something like this a named item that has a proc like madstone except for it amplifies outgoing heals that would rock, this would have to be limited to FvS/cleric though since wiz and sorc can use clickies and potions to amplify outgoing spells already but hey even an item for them would be cool as well

Any that can cast healing spells do have a Ardor clickie that will amp their healing spells but potenticy items work also.

I think the item should work for all that can cast healing spells such as bards.