PDA

View Full Version : My DDO Wish List

Khurnok
05-17-2010, 04:59 AM
A few things I'd like on DDO for Christmas (actually, I wish them to be here sooner than that).

1. FACE PAINT- I think it would be cool if various colors and styles of face paint were available. Vikings, Native Americans, Africans, Celts, and so many more cultures in world history have worn face paint..and it allows more variety in character development.

2. SPEARS/POLE ARMS- Now DDO doesn't have to have every polearm or spear ever known, BUT it would be cool to have. I know they stink in close combat but once again several cultures used polearms and had smaller weapons strapped on.

3. More variety in armor and weapon styles: eventhough DDO is fantasy, many of the concepts of weapon/armor types are based off of various cultures. Ball and Chain was devestating, cloth armor (I actually saw this on the History Channel. Maztican stone age..and it stopped several arrows made in the iron age), Naginata, Bearded Axe, Tomohawk.

4. A character without armor should be just a loin cloth....I say this because many native americans didn't wear armor and if a player wished to play a native american or a Celt without armor..they should be able to.

Some of these ideas will get characters killed...but it is about imagination, diversity, and most of all FUN.

REALb0r3d
05-17-2010, 05:00 AM
Kilts.

k0ukla
05-17-2010, 05:09 AM
for server maintenance to happen when im sleeping or at work :|

AbsynthMinded
05-17-2010, 05:51 AM
Shavarath Shard of Power (Small) being allowed to trade/sell or available at the DDO store..

bloodnose13
05-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Shavarath Shards of Power (any) to go into ingriedient bag just like the rest of them, and not cluttering the inventory :)