PDA

View Full Version : Deific Maelstrom Is Now Recruiting!

S0N1C_2010
05-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Hello all,

Deific Maelstrom is a recently reformed group of players ranging from levels 1-20 who enjoy playing in a drama-free, first name basis environment. The defining goal of the guild is to create an enjoyable, respectful atmosphere where players can meet other players with unique personalities and avoid the monotony of solo play.

Primarily a 'group / chat / assist on the fly' guild, Deific Maelstrom is still a very tight knit group that raids frequently (though presence is not mandatory at such functions).

We currently have 4 bank characters stocked with items ranging from levels 1-15 that are updated frequently for member usage.

Our guild roster currently includes roughly 30 members, and we are expanding each day. As it stands at the moment, we are looking to recruit new members and possibly merge with smaller guilds. Our criteria is as follows:

*Must be VIP -or- at least a premium player (several of our members buy packs).

*Must be personable and a team-player.

*Must be willing to give your first name or nickname for the guild roster.

*Lastly, you must be willing to enjoy yourself!

--Sidenote-- Mic is helpful, even if you do not actively use it. All of our members have voice.

If you are interested in applying, or would like to learn more, please feel free to send one of the following a /tell OR mail in game:
My characters: Kaelithe/Kwachi/Korche/Kharamir/Kielan

My wife: Kaemonesse/Kharain/Khalypso/Klerrin/Kestriana

Officers: Janemba/Frait/Freit/Majinbuu/Rethia

----Guild website under construction----

Milamber69
05-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Is Sonic the Hedgehog really coming out this year?

tomfar72
05-15-2010, 09:39 PM

*Lastly, you must be willing to enjoy yourself!

I...errrr....hmmmmm...My name is Tom and I'm a recovering whackoholic :)

Spisey
05-15-2010, 10:03 PM
Look me up on Totmacher on Argo! I'd love to bring my FVS into guild!

BlackyLigar
05-16-2010, 02:01 AM
"drama free"

dude you're trying to recrute from the cast of Days of Our Lives.....

S0N1C_2010
05-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Haha -- good old junior high nicknames. I think the age of Sonic is pretty much dead.

There are actually far too many people I've met on Argo that seem to take the game a wee bit too seriously, something seems to get lost in the exchange.

Totmacher eh? Sounds great, I'll be sure to send you a message once DDO has finished re-installing (ah the joy of having to reformat multiple hard drives...).

Aerniel
05-16-2010, 05:01 PM
Haha -- good old junior high nicknames. I think the age of Sonic is pretty much dead.

There are actually far too many people I've met on Argo that seem to take the game a wee bit too seriously, something seems to get lost in the exchange.

Totmacher eh? Sounds great, I'll be sure to send you a message once DDO has finished re-installing (ah the joy of having to reformat multiple hard drives...).

Look me up on Totmacher on Argo! I'd love to bring my FVS into guild!

BWAHAHAHAAHHAAHA :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek: xD

S0N1C_2010
05-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Laff.

Flavus
11-07-2010, 01:54 AM
I'm in the guild. Recently no officers online. Few players online (2-4 including me). The airship is almost empty. End of story? Is the guild dead?