PDA

View Full Version : Bank Slots Expansion or New Type Of Bag Storage

stevengood
05-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Running out of space - I am sure many of us have this problem.

How about allow us to get more than 3 pages of bank slots? Maybe by favor or purchasing with poionts?

And / Or

How about a new type of bag that could hold any type item or maybe just hold weapons. Or a bag for weapons and a bag for armor, rings ...

Anyway I think you got the drift, we demand a shrubery and would request more storage :

Thanks in advance

Steve

deadmanet
05-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Running out of space - I am sure many of us have this problem.

How about allow us to get more than 3 pages of bank slots? Maybe by favor or purchasing with poionts?

And / Or

How about a new type of bag that could hold any type item or maybe just hold weapons. Or a bag for weapons and a bag for armor, rings ...

Anyway I think you got the drift, we demand a shrubery and would request more storage :

Thanks in advance

Steve

They just added more bank space. You get up to three with House K favor. Then in the DDO store you can get slots 4 and 5. It's under Premium Items/Account Options.

Slot 4 is listed as Character Bank Upgrade 1, and since I haven't bought it(too expensive imo at 595 tps/per character) and it states required for #2, can't see 2 but probably listed as Upgrade 2...but only after you have bought the first one.

As far as the rest of the requests, a lot have been asking for those types of things for a while now. Hopefully they will think about those as well.

And/or if your just looking to hold more stuff for alts, etc...I've got 2 "bank" characters on a f2p account I created just for that. A lot cheaper than 20 more slots on one character. I.E. 60 inventory + 20 1 slot bank=80 more spots for free!