PDA

View Full Version : BTA VS BTC loot items

sgtcatfish
05-13-2010, 09:39 PM
Now im sure I will get plenty of OMGZ that's stupid and other flaming for this suggestion but this is just my opinion on the matter

We all know that certain items are bound to character and others are bound to account, now with that being the case and the fact that as players we have the ability to use a SHARED BANK if we choose too. In my honest opinion the fact that we have a shared bank and BTC/BTA items it would make more sense to have all the items that are bound to character changed to bound to account

My reason for this being simple in the fact that most players have on average i would assume 4-5 characters at least and to be honest the thing about DDO that really gets on my nerves is the fact that i have gear on one of my alts that is better suited or needed on one of my other alts and grinding for that item since i have it isnt really what i want to do. It would make a lot of sense at least to me that if raid items or rare loot items were bound to account so that if i pull lets say Gauntlets of Eternity on my wizard ( cause no one else wanted them ) i should be able to put that item in my shared bank and give them to my heal specced FvS and have the option to use the attuning ritual to bind that item to that character

Zombiekenny
05-13-2010, 10:21 PM
You would basically never see raid loot up for roll again, or if you did it would be very rare.

sgtcatfish
05-14-2010, 01:38 AM
You would basically never see raid loot up for roll again, or if you did it would be very rare.

thats very possible indeed but players would still have to grind out the specific item they want witch is a big part of getting the gear you want as it is

osirisisis
05-14-2010, 06:48 AM

/signed remove all binded from the game.

I wouldn't mind this much because I woundn't need to put anything up for roll for the most part either. I think almost anything that loesens the bind grind is a great idea, and it would be easiers to get raids together sense there be no more "I dont feel like running because I dont need anything out of that raid for this toon"