PDA

View Full Version : Monk Quivering Palm and Stealth

FunkyGoose
05-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Just a quick dev suggestion here
The monk quivering palm attack at the moment breaks stealth for your guy and as far as i can tell, disables any sneak attack bonus' for that hit
I think this should be changed to more like the assasins assasinate in that you can freely sneak and kill at the same time (esspecially with the upcoming Ninja spy update bringing more stealth and sneak attack to monks)
I just dont see how a ninja can be worse at silent killing than a mere assasin...

...So sayeth the Funk...

Creeper
05-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Just a quick dev suggestion here
The monk quivering palm attack at the moment breaks stealth for your guy and as far as i can tell, disables any sneak attack bonus' for that hit
I think this should be changed to more like the assasins assasinate in that you can freely sneak and kill at the same time (esspecially with the upcoming Ninja spy update bringing more stealth and sneak attack to monks)
I just dont see how a ninja can be worse at silent killing than a mere assasin...

...So sayeth the Funk...

This is a fantastic suggestion and would be a lot of fun. I second it.

Angelus_dead
05-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Keep in mind that the developers have announced a nerf to all attacks besides Assassinate in this regard.

FunkyGoose
05-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Just a quick update, i think it would also be good for the new Curse of the void to be used this way, charming the mob and then when he breaks charm, not knowing what happened, seems like a cool idea for a ninja :)