PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start a static group on Thelanis

Yazston_the_Invoker
05-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Well, I did not realize there was a forum specifically for static groups, so I posted this on the Thelanis server forum. Thought it might be a good idea to link to it here:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=247132

Thanks!

xanvar
06-08-2010, 05:55 AM
We are currently sitting at 4 players, so if any of you want to spend a couple of evenings a week running around stormreach earning xp and loot feel free to check out the above link.

Stuttrboy
06-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Relevant info starts around page 5.

anatoli11
06-08-2010, 11:07 AM
I'm interested - sent a PM. I spoke of a Wizard, but I also have a couple of other characters in the 6 to 9 level range.

Yazston_the_Invoker
06-08-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm interested - sent a PM. I spoke of a Wizard, but I also have a couple of other characters in the 6 to 9 level range.

I got it and replied. (but you probably already know that!) :D

The Wizard works perfectly, if that's what you want to play...it makes it easier for the 6th slot anyway, since that way, the guys in the group don't need to change, and nobody is being nudged toward any particular role. (warchanter!!! J/K ;) )

Anyways, sounds like you will be the 5th person, assuming ye enjoy grouping with us!

anatoli11
06-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Wizard it is. See you tonight!

Stuttrboy
06-08-2010, 12:59 PM
What's your toons name? I'll add it to the friends list.

I have a warchanter for back up if we want it, but I think an arcane is all we were really lacking.

anatoli11
06-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Spiritspawn

Yazston_the_Invoker
06-08-2010, 01:33 PM
What's your toons name? I'll add it to the friends list.

I have a warchanter for back up if we want it, but I think an arcane is all we were really lacking.

Agreed...I think we do plenty of DPS even without a bard.

On another note, sounds like I have a 6th with a paladin. Says he's coming back from a short hiatus, but he will most likely not have the adventure packs till he goes VIP next week. He'll see if he has Sorrowdusk, and if so, might join us tonight. If not, he'd be up for it once he goes VIP. Barring any issues, sounds like we might be back to full next week!

sweet :D

Yazston_the_Invoker
06-08-2010, 01:39 PM
By the way, anatoli, do ye have Blur memorized? If not, we might need to pony up and buy ye a scroll or two! :D

(sorry...inside joke...if ye hear Totenus in party repeatedly asking for Blur, just ignore him) :p j/k

...though, I still say it would have been handy in Bargain of Blood last night... ;)

Stuttrboy
06-08-2010, 02:27 PM
By the way, anatoli, do ye have Blur memorized? If not, we might need to pony up and buy ye a scroll or two! :D

(sorry...inside joke...if ye hear Totenus in party repeatedly asking for Blur, just ignore him) :p j/k

...though, I still say it would have been handy in Bargain of Blood last night... ;)

He means don't ignore him because he will pester you incessantly.

I'm always keeping an eye out for damage mitigation. I have adamantium armor and I'm looking for Invulnerability and fortification items, but blur, displacement and stoneskin are all nice to have too. not that you need all those spells to join us.

xanvar
06-08-2010, 04:20 PM
He means don't ignore him because he will pester you incessantly.

I'm always keeping an eye out for damage mitigation. I have adamantium armor and I'm looking for Invulnerability and fortification items, but blur, displacement and stoneskin are all nice to have too. not that you need all those spells to join us.

Damage mitigation...bah thats what we have a FVS for.

anatoli11
06-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the run last night, I had a great time. See you Monday next!

xanvar
06-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the run last night, I had a great time. See you Monday next!

See you monday, maybe we can add a 6th and have a full group for the first time since the first week of grouping.