PDA

View Full Version : Reaver Raid Improvements

Solmage
05-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Dear devs, now that you have successfully nerfed air-elementals into the laughing stock of even kobolds, would you please change this raid by moving the puzzle next to the door so we can get it over with? I mean, even the Reaver finds it boring to get beat up like that...

Or maybe to reduce lag, have the Reaver take a vacation and just leave his chests near the entrance.

Thanks.

Quikster
05-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Dear devs, now that you have successfully nerfed air-elementals into the laughing stock of even kobolds, would you please change this raid by moving the puzzle next to the door so we can get it over with? I mean, even the Reaver finds it boring to get beat up like that...

Or maybe to reduce lag, have the Reaver take a vacation and just leave his chests near the entrance.

Thanks.

Hell you should just have to talk to the quest giver twice. Once to pu raid, again to collect end reward.

sonanth
05-02-2010, 04:26 PM
wooot! /Signed

Pyromaniac
05-02-2010, 05:04 PM
Its kind of getting old watching 1/2 the party do one of the following things:

1) Autorun into the corner so they don't get killed while they go do something else during the raid
2) Intentionally die, so they can go do something else during the raid

Perhaps we could watch paint dry in the next raid?

Just have the quest giver hand out loot every 3 days instead, it would save on server lag.

sirgog
05-02-2010, 08:31 PM
This raid is still somewhat entertaining if you solo it.

phalaeo
05-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Um, I like.......
getting my static charge. :D
Open it up as a playground so I can get excited when I get the static charge and then just hand out loot every 3 days. That would be great.

Bloodhaven
05-02-2010, 09:19 PM
wait till you see reaver on epic!

Solmage
05-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Um, I like.......
getting my static charge. :D
Open it up as a playground so I can get excited when I get the static charge and then just hand out loot every 3 days. That would be great.

Hmmm... I like this idea...

Solmage
05-02-2010, 10:49 PM
This raid is still somewhat entertaining if you solo it.

I don't disagree with this statement. But it would be nice if we could have a raid back in which more than one person has to actually do something - we had that for a small while, and it was kinda nice.

sirgog
05-03-2010, 12:54 AM
I don't disagree with this statement. But it would be nice if we could have a raid back in which more than one person has to actually do something - we had that for a small while, and it was kinda nice.

Agreed.

Make the Elementals have somewhat deadly lightning-based attacks (like the bastard of an air elemental in the combined gladiator wave in Epic VON1), and the raid would be more interesting.

They could cast Chain Lightning as well as their (seldom used) Ball Lightning, and on Elite they could Maximize it (Hard Empower).