PDA

View Full Version : ?? New Game Suggestions for Improving the Game??

daniels19k
05-02-2010, 01:15 PM
I would like to use the auto target with my wand that isnt an added feature yet. Should have a list of the commands you can say to hide/unhide your helmet, and emotions. Also for more unique looks they should give a few more areas such as with the color systems you should allow people to use the color spectrum to pick high dark or light or mixture of colors they would like to make thier hair, eyes, and skin. Also you should have tattoos for facial as well.

prowessss
05-02-2010, 01:31 PM
I would like to use the auto target with my wand that isnt an added feature yet. Should have a list of the commands you can say to hide/unhide your helmet, and emotions. Also for more unique looks they should give a few more areas such as with the color systems you should allow people to use the color spectrum to pick high dark or light or mixture of colors they would like to make thier hair, eyes, and skin. Also you should have tattoos for facial as well.

a master list of commands definitely should exist if it doesn't... it's really hard to understand this post... I think the color system idea is nifty but would be an intense undertaking for the dev team-- so i vote no. tattoos for facial= Dragonmarks...

infernalmagiks
05-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Should have a list of the commands you can say to hide/unhide your helmet, and emotions.

There is a list but I don't remember the command as I've never had the need or inclination to use any but /showhelmet.
Maybe somebody else can help.

MrCow
05-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Should have a list of the commands you can say to hide/unhide your helmet, and emotions.

Go into your General tab of your chat window.
Type /help.
Press Enter.

You now have a list of various typed command.