PDA

View Full Version : Forums: All Posts by Goldeneye

Goldeneye
04-30-2010, 03:43 PM
I feel like I'm missing something. Is there some secret way to view all my posts?
I have to scroll through the "Find All Posts by Goldeneye" every time I want to check and see if anyone has responded on a post. There has to be a better way.

cdbd3rd
04-30-2010, 03:48 PM
I feel like I'm missing something. Is there some secret way to view all my posts?
I have to scroll through the "Find All Posts by Goldeneye" every time I want to check and see if anyone has responded on a post. There has to be a better way.

Could go to Advanced Searrch, and put your name in the User Name field, leaving the keywords field blank, still opt for thread/post list.

Thread list will show you the last posters name on each thread, iirc, showing you which threads have had replies.

Also, the icon at the far left of the thread name has a special icon for ones that had replies to them.

Any of that help?

Visty
04-30-2010, 03:51 PM
you can always click on the "new posts" link next to the forum search
each thread where you have a post in is special marked

cdbd3rd
04-30-2010, 03:55 PM

*Nods* That, too.

Missed that - even tho my monitor is almost worn through right over that button from all my clicking on it. :o

Goldeneye
04-30-2010, 03:55 PM
That's true. I've tried that a few times.
Works best when you're a Visty and contribute to 3/4 of the on-going threads :)

Could go to Advanced Searrch, and put your name in the User Name field, leaving the keywords field blank, still opt for thread/post list.

Oh, I like that! That actually works pretty well.

Visty
04-30-2010, 03:57 PM
That's true. I've tried that a few times.
Works best when you're a Visty and contribute to 3/4 of the on-going threads :)

well, if no thread is marked with your post, then noone has responded to any of your posts. and after all that is what you trying to know :)

or you could subscribe to all threads where you make a post in, then you get an email if someone posts in that thread

Aspenor
04-30-2010, 05:04 PM
I never turn on email notifications when I subscribe to a thread. It shows in your user CP when people reply, why get an email?

Goldeneye
07-28-2010, 02:16 PM
ok, THIS is what I was looking for:

Upon selecting the right option: When you post, you get auto-subscribed to the thread, so that when someone else replies, it comes up in New Subscribed Threads:

http://content.screencast.com/users/Faction/folders/Jing/media/7af1259a-e57e-4073-83b5-d3dcf832e8c8/2010-07-28_1515.png