PDA

View Full Version : Confused Subscriber? Help needed

hado2010
04-30-2010, 03:40 PM
I have been playing for free since March. Today I decided I would like to try out VIP for a month. So through PayByCash I purchased a 30 day code.
I have no idea where to input this code, account says to add a credit card. I don't have a credit card, so what am I supposed to do? I thought this game was free.
Do I need to purchase a retail box for the product key?
Argh super frustrating.

Thanks for any assistance you may give.

Visty
04-30-2010, 03:54 PM
to upgrade to vip yuo just have to login into your account and set your status to vip.
yes, you will need a credit card for it unless you happen to have a game card (no idea if that problem got adressed already or not)

theres no need to go to any 3rd party websites anymore to buy a key

but as you have the key, you could try the options under your account, there is one where you can add it. if not, you can still try adding it as game time card or, if that doesnt work, call the account management. will be faster then waiting for an email response

hado2010
04-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Great thanks a lot. I think I will have to call them, I have no option to enter a game card in 3 browsers.

cdbd3rd
04-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Click the My Account button up top of the page. Log in to your account, and there will be a link on the summary page to enter game card code.

post-resolution edit: No game card option on my old inactive trial account - guess that must be that same bug thing as a not-activated-yet account. Glad ya got sorted, OP.

hado2010
04-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Thanks guys, I managed to get it sorted. I had to call the account support so they could activate the option on my account for me to add a game card. Known issue they have.
All set now.

Cheers

cdbd3rd
04-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Thanks guys, I managed to get it sorted. I had to call the account support so they could activate the option on my account for me to add a game card. Known issue they have.
All set now.

Cheers

Coolness.

:)