PDA

View Full Version : Make House P Trinket permanent

Quarks
04-29-2010, 09:03 AM
When the Phiarlan Pendant of Time was first introduced, it was awesome.
Nowadays, things are moving faster and there's tons of fast travel options to be had.
I have noticed that much of the time the Pendant just sits around.

There should either be a new House P favour tier that gives the inner-city movement enhancement permanently or the existing tier should be changing to how the silver flame favour works: Once you earn it, you have permanently increased movement speed inside non-encounter areas.

Eladiun
04-29-2010, 09:14 AM
When the Phiarlan Pendant of Time was first introduced, it was awesome.
Nowadays, things are moving faster and there's tons of fast travel options to be had.
I have noticed that much of the time the Pendant just sits around.

There should either be a new House P favour tier that gives the inner-city movement enhancement permanently or the existing tier should be changing to how the silver flame favour works: Once you earn it, you have permanently increased movement speed inside non-encounter areas.

/signed

All the Older House Favor rewards (other K and Coin Lords) should be looked at and reevaluated. House J rewards are useless especially the level 2 rewards which you get at level 1 from House P never mind the fact that by the time you get 150 J favor bull's, bear's etc. are pointless because you have +4 items. Free Agent rewards are pretty much useless for non rogues because who carries repair kits and heal kits. House D are pretty much useless for non-ranged. (and we all know the issues with ranged combat.)

dranreb
04-29-2010, 09:16 AM
At least you have one. My pendant's missing on one of my characters. I went to ask for another one and they won't give it to me :-(

AylinIsAwesome
04-29-2010, 09:40 AM
/signed

Raveneia
04-29-2010, 09:54 AM
Yeah I agree, I think it should be included for use outside towns or camps.
But then again you have haste & expeditious retreat for that.
Should make a teleport of some sort available to other areas like in GH and the 12.

vVAnjilaVv
04-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Not a bad idea....but I am not signing anything just yet.......stuff like stunning fists and wieghted wraps, DT Armor system, and Epic AC overhaul should be fixed first.

Beherit_Baphomar
04-29-2010, 10:05 AM
At least you have one. My pendant's missing on one of my characters. I went to ask for another one and they won't give it to me :-(

I got two on one of my guys.

Cyr
04-29-2010, 10:10 AM
/signed

Make it like the silver flame favor reward that you eat it once. One less inventory space and clickie to hit out of quest sounds like a winner to me.

jadenkorr
04-29-2010, 11:40 AM
/signed i dont want the pendant to use my inventory space

Krag
04-29-2010, 11:43 AM
/signed

RuneStriker
04-29-2010, 11:47 AM
/signed

Making it like the SF favor would be an elegantly simple solution.

SardaSlayer
04-29-2010, 01:51 PM
/signed

sirgog
04-29-2010, 05:31 PM
/signed.

And up the speed too - it's only a smidgen over Haste at the moment.

Grimtooth333
04-30-2010, 08:26 AM
/signed.

And up the speed too - it's only a smidgen over Haste at the moment.
Agreed...

/Signed

phalaeo
04-30-2010, 08:32 AM
/signed, but can it just be a toggle-able ability?

There are enough SP/+to stat items (Pearl of Powers, Litany) that it kinda sucks to take off your SP trinket just to click the pendant.

Good suggestion, OP

WirelessJoe
04-30-2010, 01:06 PM
/signed, but can it just be a toggle-able ability?

Agreed...just make it like Rogue's subtle backstabbing; click it once when you receive it and it stays on, even through logout. I can't think of a reason why anyone would actually want to go slower through town, or why it should take up an inventory slot.

BuyerSeller
09-23-2010, 01:01 PM
I just reached level 9 on my TR and put on my Dragons Eye and then I realized how much it was going to suck to lose those spell points to use my pendant of time! ... So I decided to come make a post about it, but here it is anyway lol.

/Signed!

h4x0r1f1c
09-23-2010, 04:30 PM
I'm sick of people casting Greater Dispel Magic on me and that's the only thing that comes off.

Well, I'm glad other stuff isn't coming off with it but it's a pain to have to jump back up and re-apply it.

(I'm talking about PvP of course. Anyway, /signed.)

Hafeal
09-23-2010, 04:39 PM
I like it at as part of a re-haul of the House rewards in general.

/signed

donfilibuster
09-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Simply make it like the bunny hat so you can click on it without taking any slot.

(my slot is taken by the bauble)

Falco_Easts
09-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Agreed...just make it like Rogue's subtle backstabbing; click it once when you receive it and it stays on, even through logout.
Subtle backstabbing doesn't stay on through logout although I wish it would along with PA.

Signed to a one click permanent benefit.

Tiamos
09-23-2010, 11:24 PM
/signed

Was this favor reward implemented before the silver flame healing one? It seems odd that this one takes an inventory slot but that one doesn't.