PDA

View Full Version : Need Official Account Support, but I'm Unable to Login to Game Account

massrockdude
04-28-2010, 05:24 PM
I think I typed my game account username or password incorrectly in registration, I can't login. I haven't received a confirmation email, either, so I don't know where I messed up in my registration. I believe I may have mistyped my email, also, which would explain why I haven't received a Forgotten Password Email, either. How can I fix this?

Victorie
04-29-2010, 12:24 PM
You'll need to contact the Account Management department. I'm sorry, but we can't help with this via the forums. You can call or email, information for both are in my signature. If you email, don't worry about the credit card information.

massrockdude
04-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Well, I sent the email, though I'm worried it will not be read because I put my community username, (because I don't know my game username) said my character was on world Argonessen (though I haven't yet created one) and the credit card information I put wasn't legit (because I didn't use it with you guys anyway!) I hope it will be read anyway, as I really want to play this game... :(
If possible, I would just delete this account, and create a new one, (because I haven't even logged in using this one) but I don't believe that's possible...