PDA

View Full Version : LF static group

Cam_Neely
04-27-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm looking for people wanting to start a group that wants to have a static game going, once a week, around 11PM EST on a weeknight. Maybe for like 2 hours a week. This would be independent of any mains, and would be run like you would expect a PnP game to run, share loot costs ect... and only leveling would be done in the group.

Is anyone interested? I would be willing to play any class (other then Barb, as thats my main, and I want to try something different.) I am relatively new to the game (main is 7), but would like vets and newbs alike.

tampaglen
05-14-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm interested...been away for about a month or so, but looking to get back. I enjoy the rogue/ranger build.

Imdael
05-19-2010, 06:06 PM
I am up for that kind of play also...I am Imdael in game also.

Gawdless
05-21-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm new as well, have a cleric lv 4, sorc 4.

I'd be happy to join a static group and I enjoy playing any type of caster, including cleric and would be willing to fill in whatever is needed

CrushingInklings
05-23-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm looking for people wanting to start a group that wants to have a static game going, once a week, around 11PM EST on a weeknight. Maybe for like 2 hours a week. This would be independent of any mains, and would be run like you would expect a PnP game to run, share loot costs ect... and only leveling would be done in the group.

Is anyone interested? I would be willing to play any class (other then Barb, as thats my main, and I want to try something different.) I am relatively new to the game (main is 7), but would like vets and newbs alike.

ill join your static group if you don't mind that name my toon "Ulf Samuelsson". =P