PDA

View Full Version : Epic - throw in a house quest or two . . .

grodon9999
04-27-2010, 10:56 AM
There are a couple house quests that would work great as epic, the first one I can think of is Chuch and the Cult. For one thing fighting an epic vampire could be kinda cool, the second is the possibility of an epic Silverbow will require every ranger to change their shorts. The traps will also give a rogue a chance to flex their muscles.

Eladiun
04-27-2010, 11:02 AM
Epic Delera's...

Epic Carniflex, Cartouche...

Lerincho
04-27-2010, 11:04 AM
OR actually make all quests from that Mod epic ready. You know like ALL the desert quests. ALL of Gianthold when the time comes. Not just the raid prerequisites.

Verengor
04-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Epic Tempest spine, stormcleave outpost, gwylans stand, ruins of threnal and co6 would be really great. Those were really great quests when the game was new.

BravoCharlie
04-27-2010, 11:13 AM
Epic Stormcleave or Epic Tempest Spine.
Epic PIT...now there were be a challenge. I'ld like an Epic MuckDOOOOM.

Eladiun
04-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Epic Tempest spine, stormcleave outpost, gwylans stand, ruins of threnal and co6 would be really great. Those were really great quests when the game was new.

They could really make those last 2 parts of CO6 nasty...

Khurse
04-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Epic pit would be awesome

Epic Delera's and Threanal are one's I think would work well.
But they should do all the multipart quests, Epic Tangleroot,Epic Catacombs <snicker>, Epic Waterworks

Chai
04-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Epic Necro series 1, 2, 3.

Epic Sharn Syndicate. The rewards for completing the series could be upgraded. Epic nicked weapons.

Epic STK, WW, TR, Catacombs, other old world quests that have been around for eons. These chains all give desirable end rewards at level for completing the entire chain. Being able to upgrade these would be sweet.

Chai
04-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Epic pit would be awesome

Epic Delera's and Threanal are one's I think would work well.
But they should do all the multipart quests, Epic Tangleroot,Epic Catacombs <snicker>, Epic Waterworks

YUS!!

Epic Voice of the Master, plus Epic Mantle of the World Shaper.

Angelus_dead
04-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Epic Delera's...
Yuck, at least Epic Wizard King includes some monsters you don't kill with just Wall of Fire.

Lerincho
04-27-2010, 11:29 AM
They could really make those last 2 parts of CO6 nasty...

you mean make them a challenge again, like when they were loot runs?

Eladiun
04-27-2010, 11:34 AM
you mean make them a challenge again, like when they were loot runs?

The first part of the chain you can waltz through at level 7-8 with a fairly unprepared party. The jump up when you hit that first door and mephits swarm can be a rude party wipe. Loot run all depends on what level your cruising...farming XP out of Part2 was always a fun little exploit. Wiz Kind was a loot run and could go wrong very easily when it was cap content.

Lerincho
04-27-2010, 11:36 AM
The first part of the chain you can waltz through at level 7-8 with a fairly unprepared party. The jump up when you hit that first door and mephits swarm can be a rude party wipe.

excillerating!! exciting!! classic to watch people freak out the first time. Especially on elite.

Failedlegend
04-27-2010, 02:25 PM
oh oh oh I know I know Epic KORTHOS!!!!! what no? ahhh boooo!

OK seriously Delera's would be an awesome epic choice although I'd rather not repeat the same dungeons I did to get to 20 when I'm 20...maybe that's just me...but I guess its better than nothing

Lerincho
04-27-2010, 02:27 PM
OK seriously Delera's would be an awesome epic choice although I'd rather not repeat the same dungeons I did to get to 20 when I'm 20...maybe that's just me...but I guess its better than nothing

neither do we, but it is the inevitable that it will happen. look at how many have already been recycled.

Pyromaniac
04-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Epic Home Sweet Sewer, with epic tokens included as an end chest.

rjedi
04-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Epic cannith crystal... jk ;)

EPIC titan... chattering ring, seven finger gloves and the null cloth gown come to mind for epic upgrades :)
and epic ring of ansectors (spl) first true rez clicky and epic royal guard mask (first greater teleport clicky and +15 itimi)

edit : dang just reread, sorry not a house quest but would still be nice

sirgog
04-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Gwylan's, Stormcleave, Tempest's Spine, Dreams of Insanity (would be MEAN on Epic), Invaders! (also would be brutal) and Relic of a Sovereign Past (with Flawless Adamantine Ore) spring to mind.

Most people that speed to 20 only really run Gwylan's more than three times from that list, so the rest of them would be quite fresh too.

There's also a couple of fairly tough quests in House J that could be considered, although if the one with all the Ice Skeletons is epicified, it should have some Blackbone skeletons added to it. Quadruple damage Firewalls are a bit wrong.