PDA

View Full Version : New Player Solo The Grotto

mistyeyedchick
04-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi. Just Started Playing In Orien And I'm Working On A Part Of The Grotto Solo When You Scout With Jeets. I'm Looking For The Control Bbox That Helps You Disable The Traps. I Don't Know Anyone That Plays. Would Appreciate Any Help Given. Idk What I'm Doing Long Time Ago I Played D&din The 90s. Please Help I Cant Get Past This Part And When I Log Off I Have To Start The Whole Thing Over. This Has Been Going On Since Day 1, 2 Weeks Ago. My Character Name Is Kronimita. Tyvm

davidsub
04-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Hi. Just Started Playing In Orien And I'm Working On A Part Of The Grotto Solo When You Scout With Jeets. I'm Looking For The Control Bbox That Helps You Disable The Traps. I Don't Know Anyone That Plays. Would Appreciate Any Help Given. Idk What I'm Doing Long Time Ago I Played D&din The 90s. Please Help I Cant Get Past This Part And When I Log Off I Have To Start The Whole Thing Over. This Has Been Going On Since Day 1, 2 Weeks Ago. My Character Name Is Kronimita. Tyvm

Are you stuck there? If so, talk to Jeets and he'll disable it.

Khimberlhyte
04-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Stand about 6 feet away from the door. Face the right hand side door, and click the icon on your shortcut bar that looks like a magnifying glass. Your character should begin searching, and continue for around 5-10 seconds. The control box should start glowing at the end of the search.

Make sure that you read all of the info boxes (little red exclamation marks) that show up on the right hand side of your screen, as they contain tips and hints. One of those boxes should have appeared when you reached the door. You will see them appear all of the way through the Korthos tutorial island.

Since the hints might not show up more than once, it is possible to reset the hints, somewhere under UI options in the main menu.

davidsub
04-23-2010, 06:41 PM
Stand about 6 feet away from the door. Face the right hand side door, and click the icon on your shortcut bar that looks like a magnifying glass. Your character should begin searching, and continue for around 5-10 seconds. The control box should start glowing at the end of the search.

Make sure that you read all of the info boxes (little red exclamation marks) that show up on the right hand side of your screen, as they contain tips and hints. One of those boxes should have appeared when you reached the door. You will see them appear all of the way through the Korthos tutorial island.

Since the hints might not show up more than once, it is possible to reset the hints, somewhere under UI options in the main menu.

He said the trapped door, not the hidden door :P

mistyeyedchick
04-23-2010, 07:08 PM
I did it woohoo. (only prob i have now is I run like I have had too much ale. LOL)

LordPiglet
04-23-2010, 07:38 PM
I did it woohoo. (only prob i have now is I run like I have had too much ale. LOL)

halfling rogue?

you can also use the advice channel in game for questions