PDA

View Full Version : DDOWarforge FTUIPack Account...?

felinoel
04-21-2010, 11:57 PM
I got an email from customersupport@turbine.com giving me a product key for DDO. Putting it in I find I have a new subscription in my login I can play on called "DDOWarforge FTUIPack Account..."

I go on it, delete my paladin (it was messed up and I was planning on remaking it anyways) and go to the character creator thinking because of the subscription name maybe it would let me play a WF now, it didn't in fact... nothing is different? What is this?

Victorie
04-22-2010, 12:02 PM
We do apologize for any confusion. That is just a description of the version of the key you have. It does not mean that Warforged characters are included. You will have to upgrade to VIP or purchase access to the Warforged race. You can find more information about Free, Premium and VIP accounts at http://www.ddo.com/vip

To change the subscription nickname, log into the Account Management website. Click the "Edit Nickname" link and enter a new nickname of your choosing. Nicknames do not provide any access or affect a subscription in any way, they are simply an identifier. They are useful especially for players with more than one subscription on a specific username.

felinoel
04-24-2010, 07:58 PM
We do apologize for any confusion. That is just a description of the version of the key you have. It does not mean that Warforged characters are included. You will have to upgrade to VIP or purchase access to the Warforged race. You can find more information about Free, Premium and VIP accounts at http://www.ddo.com/vip

To change the subscription nickname, log into the Account Management website. Click the "Edit Nickname" link and enter a new nickname of your choosing. Nicknames do not provide any access or affect a subscription in any way, they are simply an identifier. They are useful especially for players with more than one subscription on a specific username.
Ok... so any idea why this product code was sent to me then? o.O

greylady14
07-28-2010, 07:43 AM
What i want to know is how this was sent to an email address that turbine didnt have and a Turbine acct set up and password applied that I didnt supply?

Victorie
07-29-2010, 02:46 PM
In the future, please open a new thread, rather than necro posting in a thread from months ago (even if the issues are or seem related).

I am sorry that information was sent to your email, but wasn't requested by you. I can tell you that the most common reason for this type of error is that another player entered the wrong information (often a mis-spelling by a letter or number or two) when they signed up for something.

If you'd like information changed on an account that currently has your details, please contact the Account Management department.