PDA

View Full Version : European Account

Alexander_Glantri
04-18-2010, 09:06 AM
Hello,
when will DDO EU will go to air?
If it does not be expected to be developed can an european citizen be allowed to play with a new account with the DDU Unlimited Client?
Thanks for the answer

Morningfrost
04-18-2010, 09:09 AM
If it does not be expected to be developed can an european citizen be allowed to play with a new account with the DDU Unlimited Client?

Yes, a lot of players from Europe are on the US servers. Including me.

Alexander_Glantri
04-18-2010, 10:15 AM
I have a lvl 6 cleric in a DDO VIP Europe account, how do I do to transfer it to the server enabled to use DDO Unlimited ?

Visty
04-18-2010, 10:20 AM
theres no transfer, you have to start from scratch

Alexander_Glantri
04-18-2010, 09:02 PM
I just made a 2nd lvl paladin in DDO Unlimited, If I become a VIP, will I keep my character?
:)

Visty
04-19-2010, 01:04 AM
yes, you keep you char if you become vip

Alexander_Glantri
04-19-2010, 07:51 AM
If I have a paladin of 2nd level on my DDO Unlimited-free account will it be transferred losslessy to the DDOU VIP servers, if I begin to pay?

Morningfrost
04-19-2010, 10:42 AM
If I have a paladin of 2nd level on my DDO Unlimited-free account will it be transferred losslessy to the DDOU VIP servers, if I begin to pay?

There is no transfer, servers are the same. You just get VIP advantages.

If you see something about charachter transfer, that's another matter. You can pay to transfer a single charachter from one server to another (but not from Keeper of Devourer).

Swedishchef
04-20-2010, 12:06 AM

May i say welcome and good for you, leaving thoose underpopulated servers and join the bright side of the pond. Have fun. :)

Uska
04-20-2010, 12:16 AM
I have a lvl 6 cleric in a DDO VIP Europe account, how do I do to transfer it to the server enabled to use DDO Unlimited ?

Right now you cant but I seemt to remember a dev stating if the european servers closed they would look into the possibility.