PDA

View Full Version : Put Mailbox, Auction House, General Vendor and Banker in Reaver Raid

weyoun
04-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Please do this so the other 11 people in the raid have something to do while the caster/healer completes the raid.

thanks,

me love you long time

Goldeneye
04-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Can we buy a portable AH from the Turbine Store?

augie
04-16-2010, 12:26 AM
Haha it's funny because it's true :)

sirgog
04-16-2010, 01:40 AM
Please do this so the other 11 people in the raid have something to do while the caster/healer completes the raid.

thanks,

me love you long time

/signed

Angelus_dead
04-16-2010, 01:48 AM
Or here's a fast change to make that problem less than half as bad:
Allow only six players in the quest.

PS. You stole my thread (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2557931#post2557931).

weyoun
04-16-2010, 01:56 AM
Or here's a fast change to make that problem less than half as bad:
Allow only six players in the quest.

PS. You stole my thread (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=2557931#post2557931).

Nope, cause it is still a solo quest for people with blade barriers and firewalls.

Temko
04-16-2010, 02:21 AM
Can we buy a portable AH from the Turbine Store?

i'd dig it.
for any number of points :P
add a port-o-mail and i'm 100% never contributing to a party again XD

Krag
04-16-2010, 03:13 AM
/signed

blitzschlag
04-16-2010, 03:40 AM
the beaver could aswell hand out his doom-device remotecontrol upon entering the raid. would save quite some time and boredom. we could all be piking a shroud in the meantime...

Visty
04-16-2010, 06:07 AM
or:
bring the old elementals back and double their amount

even epic air elementals are a joke right now

blitzschlag
04-16-2010, 06:12 AM
or:

the old air-elementals did not cause raid wipes either. they were just a lil annoyance because you got tossed around while the casters fingered/destructed em.

only wipes i acutally seen were some unlucky ones where the healer/s got "oneshotted" by some serious lightning hits. but that was in the old days when 250 hp were common/quite good for a cleric.

weyoun
04-16-2010, 10:20 AM
the old air-elementals did not cause raid wipes either. they were just a lil annoyance because you got tossed around while the casters fingered/destructed em.

only wipes i acutally seen were some unlucky ones where the healer/s got "oneshotted" by some serious lightning hits. but that was in the old days when 250 hp were common/quite good for a cleric.

The elementals of yore did cause failed solo runs at least. Getting perpetually tossed around and perma-tripped while trying to solve the puzzle was annoying as hell. I'd really like to see the reaver have a blow back like the abbot, then anti grav. That would be interesting at least.

Eladiun
04-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Stop trying to ruin it for all the pikers. No need for this because you can make a sandwich, get a drink, take a bio, smoke a butt...all sorts of RL things to keep one busy.

Wyrmnax
04-16-2010, 10:27 AM
My motto on the reaver is: "I have 1 kill, so im not piking."

Then i go back to the forums or something.

Phidius
04-16-2010, 10:28 AM
or:

Not sure I understand how this gets the other 10-11 people involved... at least now, melee can take out the air elementals and casters are totally optional.

Changing the air elementals back to the way they were (and doubling how many there are) will only make it less likely for someone to want a melee in the raid.

Angelus_dead
04-16-2010, 12:24 PM
I'd really like to see the reaver have a blow back like the abbot, then anti grav. That would be interesting at least.
It was surprising that the Storm Reaver didn't start out with a long-distance throw attack as used by the boss of Tempest Spine.

Goldeneye
04-16-2010, 01:50 PM
or:

Ha ha.... How about you just spawn all the elementals at once.

HallowedOne
04-16-2010, 02:08 PM
I thought people liked, from time to time, quests that are easy XP and with loot good enough to make it worthwhile.

I guess they should make the end chest drop items with 3 random properties, each one having 20 different effects, some related to each other, BoA, just to add some emotion and more fun to it!

EDIT: on a side note, the Stormreaver should have some rugby or soccer lessons and learn how to use his tremendous size to his advantaage... its shameful how he can get hard pressed against the wall by just 1 puny little human paladin...