PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Songwound and Crew - My first ToD

Khellendros13
04-15-2010, 11:33 PM
Just thanking Garvin (Songwound) for inviting me to a ToD run last night, on my wizard Angryscrews.

They all waited patiently while I fixed my hotbars from doing an LR the night before, and Songwound dropped party to run me to the Tower. No, no one died from yellow alert and zero buffs haha.

The Horath and Aritriekos scene was fun to watch, thanks for making sure I saw it.

I didn't need to do much, had DPS lag just on trash so no time to mass hold, and Viv had mobs dancing before we even got up the hallways.

I was assigned Reverance to heal, and had no idea how long it would take for Sulo to drop down. I also discovered that "Turbine Blanket immunity" on the orthons that spawn. No dance, no hold. Fts will be going back into my spell book.

I wasn't sure how far back to stand, I ended up being near the middle simply due to needing to be in range and not blocked by the chairs. Only lost 2 mantle charges, and saw "immune, immune, save" pop up once. I suppose next time I can be more aggressive.

To top that off, I pulled a large scale and Songwound passed me the Whisper Ring as no one else wanted to roll on it. +1 excep int at least in case I don't pull another ring before I get 8 more trophies.

Thanks again, and I am more than keen to come along again on my Wiz or my fighter when she gets flagged.

Garvin
04-16-2010, 02:48 AM
Thanks Angryscrews, it was my pleasure, my guildies and I in the Crimson Eagles try to run this raid on a regular basis, so as long as you listen to our advise and don't screw up :) its a blast.

I try to do my bit to ensure this raid is seen as viable, something along the lines of what Murderface is doing with his TOD raid club, sometimes I try to join his group but timezones and all don't allow me this opportunity much hehe.

Cheers, see you in game!

Ryan1616
04-16-2010, 04:25 AM
<3 Crimson Eagles Great group the lot of them ;) You were lucky enough to join on of their im sure Fantastic runs we should all be so lucky

noinfo
04-16-2010, 10:58 AM
Thanks Angryscrews, it was my pleasure, my guildies and I in the Crimson Eagles try to run this raid on a regular basis, so as long as you listen to our advise and don't screw up :) its a blast.

I try to do my bit to ensure this raid is seen as viable, something along the lines of what Murderface is doing with his TOD raid club, sometimes I try to join his group but timezones and all don't allow me this opportunity much hehe.

Cheers, see you in game!

Now we just have to get boots for Healwound as well...

More TOD!!!!

And Stop, sorry your toons are not allowed to run with Murderface, they are all reserved for guild runs :-p